Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

amoresy
High Elastic Luster Shiny Surfing Yoga Long Sleeve Zipper Bodysuit Sexy Competitive Hot Spring Vacation Colorwork Swimsuit Swim
$65.33-39%

FRRK
Arc Metal Penis Rings Stainless Steel Cock Rings Male Delay Ejaculation Testicular Lock Penis Stretcher BDSM Sex Toys for Men
$24.56-44%

meise
Fashion Low Rise Waist Micro MINI Pencil Skirt Denim Short Skirt One Step Skirt Sexy Wear Package Hip Jeans Skirt Plus Size F50
$36.25-40%

jialuowei
12CM Super High Heel Boots Lockable Straps Women Sexy Fetish Crossdressing Club Ankle Boots Large Size 36-46
$826.91-36%

lobudek
Bar Stage Glitter Reflective Laser Mirror Cargo Pants Gold Silver Sequins Casual Trousers Male Dancer Pants Performance Costume
$89.54-27%

bondage restraints
Thierry Luxury Soft white Bondage Restraints Handcuffs Collar Wrist Ankle Cuffs for Fetish Erotic Adult Games Couple Sex Product
$9.52

latex zentai
1 Pair Wholesale PVC Vinyl Spandex Zentai Long Black/Red Opera Gloves Unisex Latex Bondage Clubwear PVC Gloves
$8.08-28%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

DIY Vacuum-Estim-Cylinder
Today i want to show you one of my favorite toys, that i build by my self. It is a Estim-Penis-Vacuumcylinder. 
It is relatively easy to build and the feeling, that is give you is just amazing.
First of all take a look at my Cut-drawing:

Device.png   

These are the parts you need:
Conductive estim liner from Serious Kit 
https://www.seriouskitshop.com/product/c...ve-liners/

Four Rubber rings from the Hardware store (diameter 55/44mm)
https://www.amazon.de/Unbekannt-Sp%C3%BC...iy&sr=1-31

One 30cm long piece Acryl tube diameter 60/54mm
https://www.amazon.de/Plexiglasrohr-XT-6...diy&sr=1-1

Two tube connectors for 6mm tube with m6 thread and two nuts for m6
https://www.amazon.de/Teflonschlauch-Pne...WNrPXRydWU=

One rubber end cap for diameter 60mm
https://www.amazon.de/Mostkappe-ohne-Loc...diy&sr=8-1

One Piece of bicycle tube with a large diameter (for MTB)

PVC tube

How to do it:
Cut the Acryl tube in two pieces, that fit to the lenth your Penis like in the drawing. Use a fine Saw and clean the edges by moving them over a piece of sandpaper, that you put on a Flat surface.
Dril a hole in the longer piece of Acryl tube and the Rubber end cap. These are for the tube connector. Start with a smal dril and use a file to make the hole bigger. Be careful, because the Acryl tube breaks easy.
Stick the tube connerctor in and tighten it with a nut from the inside. Use a smal piece of bicycle tube, to seal it. Do the same with the Rubber end cap.
Put one Rubber ring in every ending of the Acryl Tube pieces and pull a piece of the conductive Liner over one ending of every Acryl tube piece.
Connect the two Acryl tube pieces with a piece of bicycle tube.
Connect the PVC-tubes, that lead to the Cum collector to the Tube connectors and clamp the wires of the Estim device under the conductive-liner.
 308E3A93-0F9F-45C4-AFDA-A364C1AEC815.jpeg   

Ready for forced estim Orgasm Session? 
DIY bipolar Penis Vacuum cylinder with shaft and glans electrode. 
Estim prostate plug and Github-312b estim device. 
Everything you need for a intense prostate squeeze out and glans tickling. 
This device really takes control over your body functions!
Today i experimentes with my two chamber sucktion cylinder. I used two different pumps for the glans chamber und the penis shaft chamber. (normaly i use just one pump for both chambers) For the pensishaft chamber, i used a stronger pump and a magnetic valve, that seals if the pump is working and leavs air back in, when the pump is of.
This changes in cycle of 3 seconds. This results in an interesting  effect. It sucks the penis shaft into the lower chamber realy strong. If the magnetic valve opens and air flows back into the chamber, the glans gets sucked intwo the upper chamber again. This i a realy realy wierd feeling. It feels like you penis gets pumped up and streches again and again, in cycels of 3 seconds. A lot of fun! Especialy in combination with the estim-device.

IMG_8478[1].JPG   

I made some nice gifs for your amusemenst:

Suck1.gif     Suck2.gif     Suck3.gif   

....Brrrrrrrrt.......suck-suuck-suuuck-Suuuuck-SUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!......tickle-tihickle-tihihickle-tihihihickle-TIHIHIHIHICKLE!!!!!!!!.........squeeze-squeeeze-squeeeeze-SQUEEEEEZE!!!!!!!!!......... Brrrrrrrrt.......suck-suuck-suuuck-Suuuuck-SUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!......tickle-tihickle-tihihickle-tihihihickle-TIHIHIHIHICKLE!!!!!!!!.........squeeze-squeeeze-squeeeeze-SQUEEEEEZE!!!!!!!!!......... Brrrrrrrrt.......suck-suuck-suuuck-Suuuuck-SUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!......tickle-tihickle-tihihickle-tihihihickle-TIHIHIHIHICKLE!!!!!!!!.........squeeze-squeeeze-squeeeeze-SQUEEEEEZE!!!!!!!!!......... Brrrrrrrrt.......suck-suuck-suuuck-Suuuuck-SUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!......tickle-tihickle-tihihickle-tihihihickle-TIHIHIHIHICKLE!!!!!!!!.........squeeze-squeeeze-squeeeeze-SQUEEEEEZE!!!!!!!!!.........
You can´t say if you want it to stop or to go on! Wacko1 Wacko1 Wacko1

Contributors: Vacbedbound (3)