Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent swimsuit
Sukumizu Summer Black Bodysuit Women Casual Comfort Scoop Neck One Piece Swimsuit Jumpsuit Body Femme Transparent Swimwear
$22.52-19%

roanyer
Roanyer Realistic H Cup Boobs for Crossgender Costumes Drag Queen Fake Breast Forms Long Version with Belly Silicone Tits
$575.96-51%

wetlook
1Pcs Women Pu Leather Lace Stockings Imitation Sexy Wetlook Black Lingerie Hot Erotic Fetish Clubwear Costumes Bodysuit
$3.50

faak
2023 FAAK Silicone Luminous Squirting Penis Fantasy wolf Knot Ejaculation Dildo Anal Beads Glowing in Dark Sex Toys For Women
$192.44

crossdresser silicone mask
MUSIC POET Fake Boobs Realistic Silicone Breast Forms With Mask For Crossdressing Drag Queen Cosplay Transgender
$3291.20-50%

hentai
28CM Kantoku Sailor Fuku no Mannaka Anime cute Girl PVC Action Figure Toy Adults Collection hentai Model Doll Gifts
$36.30-40%

hypnosis device
EMS Sleep Aid Device Handheld Mini USB Pressure Relief Anxiety Hypnosis Artifact Smart Sleeper Body Massager
$6.86

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Custom harness and strap for a reverse/spread ruff hogtie selfbondage (video)
Custom harness and strap for a reverse/spread ruff hogtie selfbondage (video)

Sorry for the long post, tried to get all the details out. The video has been edited with text, arrows, zoom in,
fast speeds, slow speeds, one camera reposition, and freeze frames,  to get all the points out about
this vicious hogtie and equipment. At the end of the session are some closeup of the harness, the strap and
the effort to get my hands unlocked.

It's been several years since I've posted. Lots of issues have kept me away from playing.

This is a  hogtie with lock/key release and a knife for backup. It's a reverse hogtie.
In a normal hogtie(if there is such a thing) your ankles are bound to your hands via a straight rope
from your ankles to your hands. In this hogtie,  the rope from your ankles goes thru a ring in the middle of your
back and then to your wrists. So as you straighten out your legs it will pull your arms up towards your
sholders, the reverse of a standard hogtie that pulls your arms down with your legs straightening out.
Bring you legs up by bending your knees give you some additional freedom for your hands to work. 

The 2 custom parts for this hogtie are the body harness and ankle binding strap.

1 - The Harness,  Trying to get a 2 inch ring to stay in middle of you back, up high near your sholders while under some
signifiant force without cutting off circulation or breathing has been a challenge.
This harness does the trick and then some. I've put some freeze frames in the video with closeup shots
so you can see how it's made. Also the rope for the hogtie(ankles to wrists) is aleady threaded through the ring
when I put the harness on. You can see it hanging down

2- The real nasty part of this hogtie is all in the ankles. You will notice how the ankles are parallel to each other
when I bind them with a 2 inch wide strap that has a pull tight buckle. The strap applied this way keeps the
legs spread apart and won't allow the knees to come together without some very serious pain, if at all.
This strap, at 2 inches wide makes this happen. I wrap the 2 inch strap around the ankles 2 times before
puting the free end through the buckle and pulling tight. This creates a very strict bondage point. 
I forgot to shoot a picture of the strap but put a shot of one off the web. Give it a try, ouch

In this session the key is close by and only takes a minute to get to it. Start at this distance first as any
movement is hard. I normally put the key about 10-15 feet away, on the other side of the room, and it takes
15-30 minutes to get to it as you need a few rest periods while you squirm over to it.

When I'm in the mood and have several hours to play I wrap the 2 inch strap around the ankles 2 times before
puting the free end through the buckle and pulling tight. This creates a very strict bondage point that won't
the legs move inward at all. Then I add varies substance's to the path to the key. You notice the white matt on the floor.
I cover it with shaving cream or dawn soap  to make the squirming more fun. I'm thinking about an overhead
sprinkler spraying me down, as I've done in other sessions, for even more slimmy fun. Put the key 10 feet away at the end of a very messy path and let the fun begin. 

Try it,  you'll like it!

Attached Files
hogtieRA11.mp4 (Size: 123.86 MB )

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Electro Magnet Spread eagle with streched arms and Estim torture. Vacbedbound 34 12,934 13 Nov 2021, 06:02
Last Post: Lancer
NSFW, 1st test with new toys, a simple hogtie, and a little chastity. Frank 14 3,268 12 Feb 2021, 13:14
Last Post: Tinker D
tight spread-eagle selfbondage with electromagnetic time-lock steve6322 7 23,925 24 Sep 2012, 08:58
Last Post: steve6322

Contributors: DressBindFun (1)