Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

leohex
LEOHEX Sexy Hot Women One Piece Skin Bodysuit Cosplay Catsuit Jumpsuits Stretch bodystocking Spandex Zentai Suit
$133.08-53%

Bitysie
NEW BITYSIE High Leg Cut Leotard T-Shaped Japaness Realise One-Piece Highne Sexual Women Suit Swimsuit Zipper Spa Bathing
$275.12-5%

latex bondage
Women Black Red Sexy Faux Leather Latex Catsuit Plus Size Sexy Jumpsuit With Zipper Crotch Sex Bondage Costumes
$12.05-20%

mouth gag
C Shape Dental Mouth Opener , 10pcs Mouth Gag Dental Orthodontic Tool Intraoral Cheek Lip Retractor Mouth Spreader Lip Opener
$31.18-4%

vac-u-lock machine
HISMITH Vac-U-Lock Dildo Adapter Hard Lock Sex Machine Attachment Stainless steel Adapter For The Sex Machine With Quick Connect
$45.35-22%

mummy bondage
Velvet All-inclusive Stockings Sleeping Bag Mummy Stockings Full Body Wrap Bondage One-piece Zentai Tights
$15.60-53%

shibari
Anime Shibari Dark Bdsm Socks Brown Socks Personalized Custom 360° Digital Print Gift Harajuku Unisex Adult Teen Youth Socks
$79.39-37%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Cock (self-)bondage
Everything related to tying (up&down), binding cocks and using such ties (or harnesses) for bondage or seld-bondage.

Not necessarily related to chastity! We have dedicated chastity threads:

Chastity The good! & The bad!
And this is the cock-harness tutorial that made me create this thread:

cock_bondage-01.jpg   

Source:

Source: https://twitter.com/MistressTammy20/stat...6607728642
/photo/1
Ok, I have seen this before. Not sure where, but I’m pretty sure it here.
What a coincidence... There was a long time I did not made a cock harness and wanted to to one this morning so I did it 😉 .

Not this one though. I'm curious to try the torsaded part. I usually use several loop to create a fixed "junction point" instead. For example, on the 3rd step, I would cross the 2 ropes, get back where they came from and make a full conter-turn. When I'm back at the crossing point I just created, each rope can pass inside it's loop and I can then go up step 5.
(29 Dec 2020, 00:21 )Like Ra Wrote: And this is the cock-harness tutorial that made me create this thread:

Source:

Source: https://twitter.com/MistressTammy20/stat...6607728642
/photo/1

Do you have more such pics?

Contributors: krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (2) , no smile (1) , Tinker D (1)