Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ATHVOTAR PU
ATHVOTAR Pu Leather Pants Women Sexy Tight Bright Black Thin Spring Autumn High-Waist Elastic New Casual Female Leather Pants
$17.25-30%

bdsm
BDSM Sex Toys for Men Male Chastity Device Penis Lock Erotic Bondage Husband Loyalty Big Metal Cock Cage Gay Testicle Jewelry
$50.24

transparent pantyhose
Aurora Series Oil Shiny Pantyhose Retro Cuban Heel Back Seam Thigh High Stockings With Garters Women Sexy Transparent Underwear
$4.96

jersqons
Jersqons Men 2mm Sleveeless Short Pants Smooth Skin Neoprene Triathlon Suit Wetsuit Diving Suits Swimsuit
$120.75-26%

nose hook bondage
Nose Hook SM Bondage Elastic Strap Adjustable Role Playing Unisex Force Rise Sex Toy for Couples Adult Product
$41.20-29%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Seamless Crotchless Stockings Silky High Waist Summer Pantyhose Sexy Stewardess Thin Female Transparent Invisible Matte Tights
$6.04

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy 3-Piece Padded Lingerie Set Women Gothic Sensual Chain Decorated Gothic Erotic Set Sexy Red Brief Set
$16.92

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Chastity The good! & The bad!
I'm going to try stretching out the ball enclosure on the one I have with a heat gun. That doesn't work going to recreate it and make a mold with high end epoxy resin to make one to measure.
Because of the fire, I lost all of my bondage and fetish gear.
So now, I’m looking for a chastity belt built by access denied.
Sad news, but imagine if you were wearing your belt at the time and the keys were in the house!
(25 Apr 2019, 22:35 )wilsd Wrote: Sad news, but imagine if you were wearing your belt at the time and the keys were in the house!

?
 Dont't put salt on the wound....  
Tinker lost allmost everything  in that fire ...

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

It’s ok, I did lose every fetish thing I own and collected.
But I do see the humor in the post. Just think, your in a hot pink tutu with heels wearing a chastity belt, and the fire hit.
It can happen again.

But it would be funny.
(26 Apr 2019, 15:01 )Tinker D Wrote: your in a hot pink tutu with heels wearing a chastity belt,
... hand-cuffed, plugged and gagged...
And your being evacuated with no keys.
I would love to be a fly on that wall.
Something like this ?  😊

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 Annis13.jpg.pagespeed.ce.rbMJObxM5U.jpg   

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

No offence intended, it happened and it's terrible, just trying to pick some light in the darkness.
Just looked up the access denied site. They are not cheap.

I got some decent experience with one I bought via ebay and came from china.
It is a construction that allows you to customise it exactly to your size.

Of course they ask for your size and get it roughly right, but then, with some
rather common tools you can make it fit perfectly.

In my case it came as part of a 10 piece set for a bit over $300, but if you do not
want the other pieces you can probably pick it up for half that amount or less.
(for Ra: it was one of the little advertisements that are on the right).
The ad is not around any longer. The seller mailed under the name honest-li-520
which may help. You can find him with google. There may be cheaper sellers though.
I am not a genius at shopping around.

belt.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Behind Barz Chastity Belts Behind Barz 5 657 17 Sep 2023, 20:03
Last Post: Like Ra
DIY Chastity cage with a prescription bottle Lancer 6 8,704 16 Jun 2023, 15:29
Last Post: Vixien
Chastity by stretching and compressing penis? Lancer 2 721 20 Aug 2022, 16:21
Last Post: Tinker D
silicone chastity slaafruben 16 4,997 01 Oct 2021, 20:04
Last Post: Like Ra