Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

temorish
0.8MM Latex Gloves Heavy Rubber Short Gloves Black 0.8mm Latex Gloves S M L
$33.88-7%

bondage corset
Women Fashion Garters Belt Gothic Bondage Straps Sexy Underwear Body Harness Suspenders Underwear Body Accessories
$34.07-40%

shiny pantyhose
Colorful Satin Glossy Pantyhose Sexy Stockings Shiny Yoga Pants Leggings Sport Tights Women Fitness High Waist Tights
$50.17

jersqons
Jersqons Men 2mm Sleveeless Short Pants Smooth Skin Neoprene Triathlon Suit Wetsuit Diving Suits Swimsuit
$120.75-25%

negative chastity
NUUN Sissy Small Negative Pressure Metal Chastity Cage With Detachable Urethral Plug Male Abstinence Restraint Sex Toys for Men
$60.26-50%

2022 chastity
2022 Brand Latest Tshirts For Men 100% Cotton Chastity Is Abuse T-Shirt Short Sleeve O-Neck Casual Tee Shirt 4XL 5XL 6X
$11.98-29%

shiny pantyhose
2024 Summer Fishnet Diamond Pantyhose for Women Sexy Fashion Shiny Net Tights Female Slim Rhinestone Mesh Nylon Stockings Tights
$21.10

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Chastity The good! & The bad!
(29 Jan 2019, 23:00 )Like Ra Wrote:
(29 Jan 2019, 22:51 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: max 4 days at a time
wow... For me they are either too tight and several hours is the maximum I can endure, or simply escapable (and still skin-irritating). I don't remember any device I could wear even for 24 hours without pain.

All devices pretty much have some discomfort levels, once on for a couple days the body adjusts it seems for the most part (though there ARE a couple that are so uncomfy that there is no way to get to that point). Generally I can get used to the discomfort, with the aid of baby oil applied to the irritated area. When I was a live in and in chastity for 63 days to my Mistress, it was the same device (CB-6000s) and I always had baby oil to apply should I feel any discomfort (especially during night when things get a little "hard" lol)
(29 Jan 2019, 23:41 )Vixien Wrote: 1-4 weeks, then bond, spanked and milked ?.
But still lookin for ideal cage

when I was a live in it was up to her. Now, I have been in self imposed chastity for almost 8 months, just changing device every 7-10 days depending on the one used (I have so many it's ridiculous!). This helps with irritation and such, different points sort of thing
Wow !
Let me be sure that I've understand well.
You are locked for 8 months every day ? Just change  type of cage ?

With my 1-4 weeks ,  I'm an amateur   😕

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(30 Jan 2019, 23:00 )Vixien Wrote: I'm an amateur
And I haven't even started despite having almost a dozen of different devices 😁
(30 Jan 2019, 23:00 )Vixien Wrote: Wow !
Let me be sure that I've understand well.
You are locked for 8 months every day ? Just change  type of cage ?

With my 1-4 weeks ,  I'm an amateur   😕

yep, every day. A break of a couple hours before changing to take care of the area for cleanliness and any "boo boos" then new device.

I wouldn't be hard on yourself, 1-4 weeks is fine. There are people who can't stand one hour. Each person has their limits and it shouldn't be put down (I for one won't). Just enjoy what you do 😊
New chastity cage v3 is out. Any experience yet? I'm thinking about the nano or small in pink 😋 (Though the purple one is also nice). The small one looks more closed and extended in the back (like it should be).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 chastity_device-42_v3.jpg     chastity_device-41_v3.jpg     chastity_device-40_v3.jpg     chastity_device-39_v3.jpg     chastity_device-38_v3.jpg     chastity_device-37_v3.jpg     chastity_device-36_v3.jpg   
(20 Mar 2019, 18:42 )Like Ra Wrote: New chastity cage v3 is out. Any experience yet? I'm thinking about  the nano or small in pink 😋 (Though the purple one is also nice). The small one looks more closed and extended in the back (like it should be).

I have one, large.   I've replaced unreliable metal lock with some custom made  "locking system"  (I will add picture later)
I've also ordered anti-cheating add-on.  It seems it's "working" , so far I wasn't able to escape, but I need  more testing during shower time 😊

V2 anti-cheating

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Just got the purple one last week. I find the rings are not rigid enough, in that as it is worn over time, the locking area "bends out". Trying to make a work around on it, since it does not fit the metal rings of the similar larger models.
(20 Mar 2019, 21:57 )Vixien Wrote:   V2 anti-cheating
I've got this one - it does not work at all, whatever I tried.

But something like this might work.
And another stainless steel design

chastity_device-43_stainless_steel.jpg     chastity_device-44_stainless_steel.jpg     chastity_device-46_stainless_steel.jpg     chastity_device-45_stainless_steel.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Behind Barz Chastity Belts Behind Barz 5 690 17 Sep 2023, 20:03
Last Post: Like Ra
DIY Chastity cage with a prescription bottle Lancer 6 9,473 16 Jun 2023, 15:29
Last Post: Vixien
Chastity by stretching and compressing penis? Lancer 2 747 20 Aug 2022, 16:21
Last Post: Tinker D
silicone chastity slaafruben 16 5,026 01 Oct 2021, 20:04
Last Post: Like Ra
Best enema for a good clean out Tinker D 4 4,752 18 Feb 2020, 02:15
Last Post: bondagetom1