Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

AYIYUN
AYIYUN 14kg Male Fake Asses Sex Masturbation Sex Toy Big Breast Ass Real Vagina Love Sex Doll Pocket Pusssy Silicone Half Body
$54.91-50%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY Satin Glossy swimsuit Sexy High-Cut Bikini silky Bodysuit Beach Women Shiny Vest crotch One-piece Casual sportswear
$68.70-51%

1d oil stockings
15pairs 1D Weman Ultra Thin Sexy Oil Shinny Backline leg for Transparent Seamed Thigh High Long Knit Socks
$232.32

crossdress anime
in Presale Genshin Impact Official Merch miHoYo Original Authentic Halloween Crossdress Badge Xiao Hutao Diluc Tartaglia Mona
$11.62-19%

Leosoxs lingerie
T Shirt 100% Cotton Retro 50's Lili St. Cyr Lingerie Ad Art Burlesque Pinup
$139.15-40%

leather pencil skirt
Summer Pink Silver Reflective Shiny Patent Leather Mini Skirts Women High Waist Sheath A Line Short Skirt Sexy Y2K Clothes
$7.25-10%

mouth gag
Full Mouth Retractor Dental Retractor Mouth Gag Oral Care Mouth Opener Stainless Steel Dental Teeth Whitening Tool Medium Size
$7.10

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Chastity The good! & The bad!
(10 Oct 2018, 21:48 )Vixien Wrote: It would be better that it's made from 2 parts, left/right. In that way it would be easier to lock penis inside

I've never seen that in the time I've been using and I am always looking for new devices to try. The main problem with that type design would be major pinching as it is being put together and closed - the skin WILL get pinched in that far more than even the hinged split rings.

I've had 2 devices split on me, and that was shall we say more than uncomfy there. Immediately a pinch point.

When I get some time free I think I will do reviews of the models I do have. Just finding the free time is hard lol (between making guitars and working and teaching at the dungeon, free time is limited lol)
(11 Oct 2018, 18:25 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: The main problem with that type design would be major pinching as it is being put together and closed - the skin WILL get pinched in that far more than even the hinged split rings.
My first thought! (I'm also bitten by cb6000 😁 )

(11 Oct 2018, 18:25 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: When I get some time free I think I will do reviews of the models I do have.
Yes, please!

(11 Oct 2018, 18:25 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: free time is limited
Always 😁
Have one custom bass that needs to be done by next weekend, but I think I can fit in a bit of filming of the reviews. So long as no one comes to me with emergency repairs lol.
I love chastity but I go through phases with it. Sometimes I want to be locked for a week or two, other times I prefer to feel the material of my panties against my skin. I guess it doesn't help that I'm my own key holder so it's not really the same for me as it is for others. It really depends how feminine I feel on any given day. When I hate feeling male I enjoy having the power to emasculate myself, like a kind of punishment to help me correct my thoughts.

My first device was the CB6000S and it was horrible, so many parts and it used to cut into me too. Since I'm a grower it drew blood on too many occasions and I never felt comfortable. Holy Trainer V2 small in pink is my current device and it's good but has to be removed for cleaning and I'd like something even smaller. The HT V3 Nano tempted me but looks too easy to escape. I think I want to go custom next so I've been looking at the Sissy Cage from Red Chilli.
The only cage I can't escape from becomes painful after 3 hours 😟
(19 Oct 2018, 21:25 )Like Ra Wrote: The only cage I can't escape from becomes painful after 3 hours 😟

What was it? 😊
(24 Dec 2018, 00:11 )mateo Wrote:
(19 Oct 2018, 21:25 )Like Ra Wrote: The only cage I can't escape from becomes painful after 3 hours 😟

What was it? 😊

It's this one: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...3#pid25313

There is a variation I haven't tried yet.
(24 Dec 2018, 01:27 )Like Ra Wrote:
(24 Dec 2018, 00:11 )mateo Wrote:

What was it? 😊

It's this one: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...3#pid25313

There is a variation I haven't tried yet.

Have that one too. Have had it on for days with the only issue being the skin that "molds" itself around the open areas (that seems to be a common issue with a lot of models)
Anyone have experience with  this model ?

Any opinions ?

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(27 Jan 2019, 23:29 )Vixien Wrote: Anyone have experience with  this model ?

Any opinions ?

http://www.kgforum.net

If not speaking German, try google translate.

There are some posts about this thingy. Mostly not so good.

krinlyc

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Behind Barz Chastity Belts Behind Barz 5 693 17 Sep 2023, 20:03
Last Post: Like Ra
DIY Chastity cage with a prescription bottle Lancer 6 9,501 16 Jun 2023, 15:29
Last Post: Vixien
Chastity by stretching and compressing penis? Lancer 2 751 20 Aug 2022, 16:21
Last Post: Tinker D
silicone chastity slaafruben 16 5,027 01 Oct 2021, 20:04
Last Post: Like Ra
Best enema for a good clean out Tinker D 4 4,752 18 Feb 2020, 02:15