Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

doll kigurumi
Cute Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Animal Cosplay Costumes Comiket Furries Rubbit Doll Cat Comiket Furries Doll costumes
$547.78-25%

msemis
Kids Girls Shiny Ballet Tutu Figure Skating Costume Gymnastic Leotard Bodysuit Jumpsuit for Children Ballet Dancing Performance
$12.92-34%

transparent pantyhose
Men's Pantyhose Extra Thick Silk Stockings Velvet 120d Non-Transparent Leggings Egg Mold with Cover Open without Opening High El
$21.78-1%

stainless steel cock
Sex Toys For Men Bdsm Bondage Penis Stainless Metal Rings Goods For Adults 18 Foreskin Correction Cock Ring Delay Ejaculation
$18.67

shiny stockings
Stockings Woman Long Lace Shiny Sexy Nightclub Tights Socks for Women Lingerie Medias Onlyfans
$20.03

prostate stimulation
Male Prostate Massager Dual Motor Anal Vibrators Wireless Remote Control Stimulate Anus Vibrating Butt Adult Sex Toys For Men
$4.74-50%

mouth gag
Stainless Steel Dental Mouth Retractor Orthodontic Opener Oral Dental Mouth Retractor Molt Gag Surgical Instruments Tool
$169.74-55%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Chastity The good! & The bad!
OK, I could escape from the biggest ring, but with my hands untied and it was kinda expected. For bondage, the biggest ring is the most comfortable, yet effective, because you can't remove it while properly bound anyway 😁
@Like Ra
You bought this http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/cWsoVnGc I think (can't find post) and found it to be good. So bought it too and as described it is tight. How do you get it on without getting your sack pinched (I like pain, but that's not the good kind of pain) I only can get in the third ring without pain but then I can escape it :'(
(11 Aug 2019, 11:53 )herrpee Wrote: How do you get it on without getting your sack pinched
Yes, that was difficult, but I managed to "rearrange" the skin and move the excess to the bottom. Even though I have relatively thin skin, the "state" depends on the time of the day, the temperature, the amount of consumed water, the amount of consumed carbohydrates, which keep water in the cells, etc. Since you can escape the 2nd biggest ring (just like me), I'm pretty sure you should be able to fit smaller rings. I think you can try the following:

o- Try several times during different times of the day
o- Use lubricant to facilitate gliding the skin against the plastic
o- The last resort - file some plastic off 😟
I have also just received a nub.
I can get into the 2 largest rings, the others are too small.
I put it on with largest ring last night & handed the keys to the wife.
It's still in place 18 hours later.

Also, there is a 3mm hole opposite the supplied lock. I will drill that out to 4mm and try with an electronic timer padlock later
(11 Aug 2019, 17:32 )egregious Wrote: I put it on with largest ring last night & handed the keys to the wife.
Have you tried to pull out?
I suspect it would be possible with lubr, but what would I tell the Mrs when she finds it still attached to my balls?
She is quite vanilla & I am grateful for any participation
(11 Aug 2019, 19:22 )egregious Wrote: I suspect it would be possible with lubr, but what would I tell the Mrs when she finds it still attached to my balls?
She is quite vanilla & I am grateful for any participation
Oh, yes, absolutely! It's a miracle to have a cooperating partner. I mean, when you're alone and with the keys, just to test the "escapability".
(11 Aug 2019, 20:06 )Like Ra Wrote: Oh, yes, absolutely! It's a miracle to have a cooperating partner. I mean, when you're alone and with the keys, just to test the "escapability".

I have a cooperating partner, which is why I have never told her I have 3 different chastity devices. I'm afraid she will use them on me. LOL
(12 Aug 2019, 02:00 )essanym Wrote:
(11 Aug 2019, 20:06 )Like Ra Wrote: Oh, yes, absolutely! It's a miracle to have a cooperating partner. I mean, when you're alone and with the keys, just to test the "escapability".

I have a cooperating partner, which is why I have never told her I have 3 different chastity devices.  I'm afraid she will use them on me.  LOL
That sounds like the ideal scenario to allow her to discover your favourite one through an engineered "accident"
Just to let you know, my vanilla Mrs has kept me locked for 5 days now. longest we have done previously was 2 days over a weekend.
I get an hour off each day for cleaning, either at home or when I go to the gym
Not sure what's got into her, but I am getting quite a buzz at having to decorate & go into town for supplies while secure.
Do people know my secret?
Have even managed to cycle a few miles in it today.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Behind Barz Chastity Belts Behind Barz 5 690 17 Sep 2023, 20:03
Last Post: Like Ra
DIY Chastity cage with a prescription bottle Lancer 6 9,479 16 Jun 2023, 15:29
Last Post: Vixien
Chastity by stretching and compressing penis? Lancer 2 749 20 Aug 2022, 16:21
Last Post: Tinker D
silicone chastity slaafruben 16 5,026 01 Oct 2021, 20:04
Last Post: Like Ra
Best enema for a good clean out Tinker D 4 4,752 18 Feb 2020, 02:15
Last Post: bondagetom1