Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Ftshist
Ftshist Black Side Split Midi Skirt Slim Faux Leathe Elastic Trumpet Hip Skirts Knee-length Wet Look Slit High Waist Vintage
$39.91-28%

zlatameer
Latex Rubber Man Shorts Thong Fetish Underwear Panties with Front Crotch Zip Handmade S-LPM149
$28.07-17%

latex bondage
1 Pair Wholesale PVC Vinyl Spandex Zentai Long Black/Red Opera Gloves Unisex Latex Bondage Clubwear PVC Gloves
$8.08-28%

voletex
Latex Skirt Ruffles Women Sexy Rubber Skirt Party Wear
$84.69-7%

Leosoxs lingerie
T Shirt 100% Cotton White Vtg Pinup Girl 50's Comic Strip Lingerie High Heels
$139.15-40%

larpgears
Latex Ornament Collar Rubber Tie Cravat Chock
$20.56-12%

crossdress fetish latex
Women's Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Glove Fetish Crossdress Men's Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Long Nails Gloves
$208.12-19%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Chastity The good! & The bad!
I want that belt! That looks amazing!
I have the same in black. The rubber constantly slips off the edges and ends up cutting the skin. Glued it down, it just cut through the rubber it came with. I'm going to put on my own thicker rubber.

I also suggest using Loctite on the nuts - they sometimes loosen, and finding the same replacement ones is hard 😟
(29 Apr 2019, 21:06 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: I have the same in black. The rubber constantly slips off the edges and ends up cutting the skin.
Yep, same.
The nuts are standard M3. If you tighten them well, they give (me?) no problem.
With the tool they give you with it this is a problem though. I had to dive into the
toolbox.
The rubber is indeed a problem. After each use, you have to put it back in place.
But during wear it never got dislocated enough to attack my skin.
If you do have problems that the metal cuts through the rubber, maybe you should
take the sharpness of the edges with a file.
The design seems to be rather popular as I have seen various sites offering this
construction.

My main problem is that when I sit on it, it tends to bend things a bit forward and hence
make the thing more visible if your clothes are a bit tight. That means I have to bend
things back occasionally, which then brings up the question how long it will take before
metal fatigue will come into play.
Thus far it is a nice toy.
I build guitars so have a multitude of tools, the nuts still work free (maybe bad batch?). Locally have never found the screws and nuts. Have filed the edges, still does it.

I bought this one later, and it works a lot better 

chastity-device-01.jpg   
When I did some belt building for Tollyboy, we hade some problems with the rubber lining as well. This was the result of the cutting of the steel. The edges of the waistband needs to be rounded, not square like most belts. I even built a tool to round the edges of our belts.
Here's an odd one to wrap your brains around.  I wasn't looking for it but I found it anyway on ruffsstuff.com.

To be honest, I'm still not 100% sure what I'm looking at.

chastity-cage-or-mental-mind-fuck-3F.jpeg   
(16 May 2019, 08:28 )essanym Wrote: To be honest, I'm still not 100% sure what I'm looking at.
It's a cage cover. Serves no other purpose than humiliation by a domina.
(16 May 2019, 08:28 )essanym Wrote: Here's an odd one to wrap your brains around.  I wasn't looking for it but I found it anyway on ruffsstuff.com.

To be honest, I'm still not 100% sure what I'm looking at.

I remember seeing this years ago on Altairboys site..

It was basically a silicone cock sleeve that went over a CB3000 chastity cage so that your owner had all the benefits of keeping one locked but then removing the the wearers option to even see their real one as a bit of extra tease...or something along those lines
I'm looking for a cheaper variant of the my-steel full chastity
example : chastity belt

at the my-set the penis shell is larger, anyone experience?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Behind Barz Chastity Belts Behind Barz 5 693 17 Sep 2023, 20:03
Last Post: Like Ra
DIY Chastity cage with a prescription bottle Lancer 6 9,505 16 Jun 2023, 15:29
Last Post: Vixien
Chastity by stretching and compressing penis? Lancer 2 751 20 Aug 2022, 16:21
Last Post: Tinker D
silicone chastity slaafruben 16 5,027 01 Oct 2021, 20:04
Last Post: Like Ra
Best enema for a good clean out Tinker D 4 4,753 18 Feb 2020, 02:15
Last Post: bondagetom1