Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT Women's Fashion Sexy Leather Cloth Splicing Mesh Straps Shapely Sling Erotic Lingerie Three-Piece Set Onlyfans
$38.80-55%

soronssy
New Sexy tights bathing suits Women Gloss Open Crotch jumpsuit smooth cosplay Costume shapewear silky bodysuit japanese swimsuit
$221.26-29%

mirabelle
Mirabelle and Grís T-Shirt heavyweights kawaii clothes mens vintage t shirts
$85.90

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Elastic Pants Boots Pointed Toe 12CM High Heels Pantyhose Pull On Boots Cosplay Shoes Woman Big Size 33 38 40 43
$143.55-38%

gaff men
Mens Control Panty, Gaff Padded Panties, Sissy Briefs Underwear Crossdresser
$12.73-46%

mirabelle lingerie
MIRABELLE Ruffle Sexy Women's Underwear Fancy Lingerie Fine Bra and Panty Set White Intimate Lace Transparent Fairy Outfit
$206.79

hentai
30CM Anime Skytube Alphamax Mimi Usada 1/6 Sexy Girl Figurine PVC Action Figures Hentai Collection Model Doll Toys Birthday Gift
$46.65-44%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Chastity The good! & The bad!
I'm still thinking about The Nub Both the stainless steel and the plastic version look very attractive to me, but the main question is escapability. Any experience yet?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 chastity_device-56_chaste_bird_the_nub_steel.jpg     chastity_device-55_chaste_bird_the_nub_steel.jpg     chastity_device-54_chaste_bird_the_nub_steel.jpg     chastity_device-53_chaste_bird_the_nub_steel.jpg     chastity_device-52_chaste_bird_the_nub_steel.jpg     chastity_device-51_chaste_bird_the_nub_steel.jpg   
With those, it's down to the right ring size, if it's not tight enough you will be able to pull out. if it's tight enough it's great until it becomes excruciatingly painful.
The metal ones have no give at all so it's very much right or very wrong.
Can anybody explain how to use this thing?

steel_butt-plug_urethral_sound-01.jpg     steel_butt-plug_urethral_sound-02.jpg     steel_butt-plug_urethral_sound-03.jpg     steel_butt-plug_urethral_sound-04.jpg     steel_butt-plug_urethral_sound-05.jpg   

Is it supposed to be used like panties with ropes (or locked chains?) holding the construction in place? Is it kind of a chastity device?
(28 May 2019, 19:02 )Like Ra Wrote: Can anybody explain how to use this thing?

Is it supposed to be used like panties with ropes (or locked chains?) holding the construction in place? Is it kind of a chastity device?

I think that urethral sound  part is useles

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Honestly it looks like something where you're supposed to tuck the penis. I'm looking at the distance between the assumed butt plug and the urethral insert. Possibly with the balls coming around the penis to make a vagina looking contraption. Would I stick myself in that, most likely nope, but it definitely earns points for creativity in my book.
(28 May 2019, 22:11 )shemhamforash Wrote:

Honestly it looks like something where you're supposed to tuck the penis. I'm looking at the distance between the assumed butt plug and the urethral insert. Possibly with the balls coming around the penis to make a vagina looking contraption. Would I stick myself in that, most likely nope, but it definitely earns points for creativity in my book.

Eeeeee... no. That's for female.
Male version looks like that http://aoto-wholesale.com/bondage-and-fe...p-384.html
(29 May 2019, 01:22 )d7i Wrote: That's for female.
That would explain some parts of the design, yes. But even in this case the whole construction looks questionable.
Another temptation: Stainless steel chastity device with steel plug:

chastity_device-57_steel.jpg     chastity_device-58_steel.jpg     chastity_device-59_steel_plug.jpg     chastity_device-60_steel_plug.jpg   

This one does look inescapable. Can be ordered with a 5-steel-ball-plug (the obvious choice 😉 )
(29 May 2019, 02:06 )Like Ra Wrote: Another temptation: Stainless steel chastity device with steel plug:

This one does look inescapable. Can be ordered with a 5-steel-ball-plug (the obvious choice 😉 )

Quite interesting, but I need to find a dealer who will send it to me in a few separate  shipments as a "spare parts".  Otherwise I have to pay 20+€ , customs + tax  😟  Shipments under 22€ are free of tax and customs fee.
Of course, if they open the package, they will ask me to provide financial detalis  from my side, not seller's side. Smart guys   😟

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Just tell them to declare the price (and the description) you need. It's that simple.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Behind Barz Chastity Belts Behind Barz 5 690 17 Sep 2023, 20:03
Last Post: Like Ra
DIY Chastity cage with a prescription bottle Lancer 6 9,469 16 Jun 2023, 15:29
Last Post: Vixien
Chastity by stretching and compressing penis? Lancer 2 747 20 Aug 2022, 16:21
Last Post: Tinker D
silicone chastity slaafruben 16 5,026 01 Oct 2021, 20:04
Last Post: Like Ra
Best enema for a good clean out Tinker D 4 4,752 18 Feb 2020, 02:15
Last Post: bondagetom1