Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Thick Crotch Thigh High Boots Long Guys Crossdresser Boots Stiletto 5 Inch Custom Slim Wide Leg Boot For Drag Queen
$260.15-34%

breath control latex
Ftshist Silica Gel Gas Mask Fetish Latex Rubber Mask Hood Breath Control Conquer Choking Headgear Cosplay Costume Party Wear
$244.35-25%

latex tights
Women Sexy Latex Tights Pantyhose Leather Thigh High Lace Ruffled Stockings For Party Club Wear Hot Lingerie
$4.19

leg binder
Operating Table Hanging Slider Operating Table Gripper 360 Degrees Swivel Legs Supporting Fasteners Load Binder
$486.78

masturbator
IKOKY Smart Thermostat USB Heating Rod for Masturbators 45 Celsius Sex Toys for Men Heated Bar Stick Anal Vagina Warmer Sex Shop
$5.12

wetlook
Hot New Fashion Leisure T-shirt Mens Stretch Summer Tank Top Wetlook Clubwear Muscle Party Performance Plus Size
$164.83-30%

gothic lolita
Women's Skirts Girls Y2K Women Mini Denim Cake Skirt Shorts Summer Harajuku Lolita Streetwear Goth Kawaii Fashion Gothic Korea
$36.28-45%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Chastity The good! & The bad!
Wow! There's more!

Now with conductive parts, catheter, and a different ring design (also available in stainless steel)

chastity_device-44_e-stim.jpg     chastity_device-45_e-stim.jpg     chastity_device-46_stainless_steel.jpg_e-stim.jpg   

Small, pink, whole set?
Ultra-breathable variant
(21 Mar 2019, 18:22 )Like Ra Wrote: Wow! There's more!

Now with conductive parts, catheter, and a different ring design (also available in stainless steel)

Small, pink, whole set?

I have the clear with electrodes and the pink in regular.

Not bad overall. I do find at least on me I get pinch points and find myself having to "adjust" the flesh lol. Haven't tried the electro parts themselves yet (though will be looking to soon).

One pro of the overall design is that it is more breathable and easier to keep clean without removal. One con is that when urinating... it can sometimes spray in several directions (yes while sitting)
Aha, thanks!

What about this design - found in Chaste Bird (I like the purple version)

chastity_device-47_chaste_bird_the_nub.jpg     chastity_device-50_chaste_bird_the_nub_purple.jpg     chastity_device-48_chaste_bird_the_nub.jpg     chastity_device-49_chaste_bird_the_nub.jpg   

It seems that pulling out should be quite easy. But the whole compact design looks very compelling.
(20 Mar 2019, 21:57 )Vixien Wrote:
(20 Mar 2019, 18:42 )Like Ra Wrote: New chastity cage v3 is out. Any experience yet? I'm thinking about  the nano or small in pink 😋 (Though the purple one is also nice). The small one looks more closed and extended in the back (like it should be).

I have one, large.   I've replaced unreliable metal lock with some custom made  "locking system"  (I will add picture later)
I've also ordered anti-cheating add-on.  It seems it's "working" , so far I wasn't able to escape, but I need  more testing during shower time 😊

V2 anti-cheating

Home made replacement lock

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 20190322_085809.jpg     20190322_085839.jpg   

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

I guess the bolt is glued to the plastic tube (old pen?), right?
(22 Mar 2019, 13:53 )Like Ra Wrote: I guess the bolt is glued to the plastic tube (old pen?), right?

Yes, and drilled through on the opposite side of the screw, for the code lock.   It's some plastic tube, which I've found in a tool box. Also, original hole for metal lock at the ring is drilled to match the tube diameter.

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Still, I prefer real locks or padlocks 😋
(22 Mar 2019, 00:23 )Like Ra Wrote: Aha, thanks!

What about this design - found in Chaste Bird (I like the purple version)

It seems that pulling out should be quite easy. But the whole compact design looks very compelling.

Haven't got that one yet. Now I want it lol
(22 Mar 2019, 20:41 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: Now I want it lol
😁 Yeah, #metoo 😁

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Behind Barz Chastity Belts Behind Barz 5 678 17 Sep 2023, 20:03
Last Post: Like Ra
DIY Chastity cage with a prescription bottle Lancer 6 9,269 16 Jun 2023, 15:29
Last Post: Vixien
Chastity by stretching and compressing penis? Lancer 2 740 20 Aug 2022, 16:21
Last Post: Tinker D
silicone chastity slaafruben 16 5,019 01 Oct 2021, 20:04