Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy One piece swimsuit sexy smooth high fork long sleeve tights Yoga sportswear solid color gymnastic suit
$93.10-62%

zippidy
Multi-color Rhinestone Transparent Slit Dress Single Sleeve Stage Wear Women Birthday Celebrate Evening Long Dress 20230011
$139.15-20%

sex toy vibrator
Lesbian Strapless Strap-on Double Dildo Vibrator Sex Toys for Adults Women Strap On Remote Control Female G-spot Vagina Massager
$55.55-50%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody White Denim Jeans Bodysuits Gym Bodycon Yoga Sport Push Up Jumper Suits For Women
$72.59-15%

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT 2024 Hot New Fashion Embroidery Splicing Mesh Sexy Colour Collision See-Through Erotic Lingerie Two Sets Onlyfans
$31.06-54%

faak
2023 FAAK Silicone Luminous Squirting Penis Fantasy wolf Knot Ejaculation Dildo Anal Beads Glowing in Dark Sex Toys For Women
$192.44

AYIYUN
AYIYUN 14kg Male Fake Asses Sex Masturbation Sex Toy Big Breast Ass Realistic Vagina Love Sex Doll for Adults Men
$54.91-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Chastity The good! & The bad!
(29 May 2019, 16:17 )Like Ra Wrote: Just tell them to declare the price (and the description) you need. It's that simple.

Well, it's not that simple.  Every package from outside the  EU pass through customs control.  If the decide to open it, they will ask me proof of payment and amout, no matter declared value on package.  So, I'm risking + 20€  fee.

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

OK, but if they don't open it, you will save the fee 😉
(29 May 2019, 21:19 )Like Ra Wrote: OK, but if they don't open it, you will save the fee 😉

Hm.... is the glass half full or half empty ?

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

It's not half - it's almost full! 😉
(28 May 2019, 17:34 )Like Ra Wrote: and the plastic version look very attractive to me
The purple Nub is on the way to me 😋 They are so cheap nowadays, so there is no reason not to have a couple of different designs at home (and one worn constantly >:> - evil smile )
(10 Jun 2019, 13:24 )Like Ra Wrote:
Quote:and the plastic version look very attractive to me
The purple Nub is on the way to me [Image: tongue.gif] They are so cheap nowadays, so there is no reason not to have a couple of different designs at home (and one worn constantly >:> - evil smile )
It arrived! I haven't tried it yet. Possibly later tonight...
OK, this one is TIGHT!!!! I could not even close the smallest ring (what is a good sign). I was able to close (but not lock yet) the 2nd smallest size. I could not pull out at this stage, but if "it" becomes more swollen, I should say that the chance of escaping is very low. More time needed 😉

Warning: the "unclosed" ring has very sharp edges! You have to be very careful and patient while putting the ring on and taking it off!
So a question, I have an interest in chastity, I've had it for some years, and I've tried out a variety of devices. The ones that I can remember trying are the Birdlocked, the CB6000, I've also tried a variety of knockoffs from aliexpress. The problem that I continuously run into is I have a "girthy" but not longer than average penis and testicles, which means that most ring sizes on the chasitiy devices Ive tired are too tight and lead to me losing circulation in my testicles extremely fast. 

Now my interest in chastity is that of short term, for the course of a scene (either self bondage or with my partner) or possibly for a weekend. So I'm not looking to drop anything over about $150 on a device. With that said, does anyone have any ideas how I can solve this problem or have a way to obtain custom rings without breaking the bank?
About the rings. The plastic versions (see above) come with 4 different rings. If you want a steel cage, you can order various sizes separately. For $75 you can get this beauty:

(29 May 2019, 02:06 )Like Ra Wrote: Another temptation: Stainless steel chastity device with steel plug:
(20 Jun 2019, 02:15 )Like Ra Wrote: About the rings. The plastic versions (see above) come with 4 different rings. If you want a steel cage, you can order various sizes separately.  For $75 you can get this beauty:

(29 May 2019, 02:06 )Like Ra Wrote: Another temptation: Stainless steel chastity device with steel plug:

Aight I have a silicone one ordered, with the idea that I can change the ring size one way or another. If that doesn't pan out then I have this beau saved in my aliexpress cart. I'll be sure to post pics if things work sharing my ideas.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Behind Barz Chastity Belts Behind Barz 5 691 17 Sep 2023, 20:03
Last Post: Like Ra
DIY Chastity cage with a prescription bottle Lancer 6 9,491 16 Jun 2023, 15:29
Last Post: Vixien
Chastity by stretching and compressing penis? Lancer 2 751 20 Aug 2022, 16:21
Last Post: Tinker D
silicone chastity slaafruben 16 5,027 01 Oct 2021, 20:04
Last Post: Like Ra
Best enema for a good clean out Tinker D 4 4,752 18 Feb 2020, 02:15
Last Post: bondagetom1