Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Ftshist
Ftshist Glossy Metallic Color Long Gloves Classic Full Fingers Elastic Elbow Gloves Perfect For Pole Club Halloween Accessories
$15.58-8%

lifelike sex doll
Real Life Silicone Sex Dolls Vagina Anus Love Doll for Male Masturbator Lifelike Pussy Adult Sex Toys for Men Sex Doll Sex Toys
$28.68-50%

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Rubbit Doll Cat Costumes Animal Heads Wearable Kig Headsets Lolita Costumes
$273.46-54%

drozeno
DROZENO Tights women sexy solid color Sexy Stockings Satin Glossy Opaque Protection of pants Silk stockingsJapanese Slim socks
$19.96-63%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Kids Long Sleeve Metallic Unitards Stirrups Dance Gymnastics Leotards Girls Shiny Dancewear Stage Performance Show Suit
$24.18-29%

gaff panties
Sexy Men Sissy Briefs Lace Sponge Pad Pouch Thong Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong Hollow Shapping Underwear
$57.48-48%

1d oil stockings
12pcs 1D Weman Ultra Thin Sexy Oil Shinny Backline leg for Transparent Seamed Thigh High Long Knit Socks Women Long
$186.63

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
ā‚¬23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Chastity The good! & The bad!
The most interesting feature of this device is that it does not prevent erection. Rather the other way around šŸ˜‹
(06 Apr 2018, 12:29 )madjack Wrote: An interesting adjunct to something I posted in the Latex cock thread

- cock in chastity and then encased by latex

I'm fascinated by the engineering of this device

MJ

that one looks like it is a product of the SteelworksĀ 

like this oneĀ :

chastity-device-01.jpg   
What do you guys think about this Stainless steel chastity cage ?

chastity_device-23.jpg     chastity_device-24.jpg     chastity_device-25.jpg     chastity_device-26.jpg     chastity_device-27.jpg   

On one hand it looks escapable, on the other, the design is quite interesting, and I think the ring can be made even tighter.
(18 Jun 2018, 00:18 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: What do you guys think about this Stainless steel chastity cage ?

On one hand it looks escapable, on the other, the design is quite interesting, and I think the ring can be made even tighter.

Hi (first post šŸ˜‰),

it looks quite familiar to the KHD X3. The ring of mine is a little bit too large, so escaping is very easy and it gets uncomfortable over time. Maybe I'll try it with a smaller ring in the future.

Greetings
(18 Jun 2018, 00:18 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: What do you guys think about this Stainless steel chastity cage ?

I have it, along with 2 plastic versions and a silicone one.

The steel one is a tad on the heavy side, which tends to make the device slide down a tad. That has meant that the penis can be worked free, though it has prevented me from slipping the whole thing off (a ring sized right that is not too loose nor too tight).

The plastic is better overall. I've worn long term and the only issue has been the little slot at the base of the tube - it tends to rub and make a bit of a "boo boo". I solve that by placing a bandage under it.

Word of warning though for any steel ones especially that use the hidden locks. They CAN break (the lock that is). Had it happen, kept spinning as I tried to unlock... the mechanism inside broke. Tried drilling out the lock.... didn't work, pushed the brass casing tight against the insides. Ended up having to call the fire department to cut it off. Yes, no duff.

broken_chastity_cage-01.jpg     broken_chastity_cage-02.jpg   
OK, thanks all, but here's another one. What do you think about this cock&ball chastity cage. From what I understand it's supposed to "cover all". The only thing that stops me from ordering is the size of the whole construction - I do not think it would be easy to wear something tight over it.

chastity_device-28.jpg     chastity_device-29.jpg     chastity_device-30.jpg     chastity_device-31.jpg     chastity_device-32.jpg   
(19 Jun 2018, 01:02 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: OK, thanks all, but here's another one. What do you think about this cock&ball chastity cage. From what I understand it's supposed to "cover all". The only thing that stops me from ordering is the size of the whole construction - I do not think it would be easy to wear something tight over it.

It looks like it only encases the balls. And if it is anything like one I ordered, it can be small.
(19 Jun 2018, 21:00 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: It looks like it only encases the balls.
Yes, that was my first thought. But usually, if the balls are in, the rest should fit in as well šŸ˜

(19 Jun 2018, 21:00 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: it can be small.
Yes, 31mm, according to the description. And the biggest ring (cuff-like) I can't escape from is 32mm, so theoretically it should work. But it's too bulky...
Another interesting chastity device

chastity_device-33.jpg     chastity_device-34.jpg     chastity_device-35.jpg   

I doubt the construction of the rubber coating and tightening, but it's tempting...
(22 Jun 2018, 01:22 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: Another interesting chastity device

I doubt the construction of the rubber coating and tightening, but it's tempting...

Intriguing - but I'm even more fascinated by the reflection of the photographer...

NCIS.JPG     NCIS2.JPG    - Who is she? (I'm sure it is a 'she') Does she know what it is she's photographing?Ā  - Time for some sleuthingĀ  šŸ˜Ā 

MJ

Ps. I have my doubts about the wear-ability of this too, but the idea looks fun.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Behind Barz Chastity Belts Behind Barz 5 690 17 Sep 2023, 20:03
Last Post: Like Ra
DIY Chastity cage with a prescription bottle Lancer 6 9,470 16 Jun 2023, 15:29
Last Post: Vixien
Chastity by stretching and compressing penis? Lancer 2 747 20 Aug 2022, 16:21
Last Post: Tinker D
silicone chastity slaafruben 16 5,026 01 Oct 2021, 20:04
Last Post: Like Ra
Best enema for a good clean out Tinker D 4 4,752 18 Feb 2020, 02:15
Last Post: bondagetom1