Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

prostate stimulation
Double Ended Stainless Steel Anal Plug Metal Dildo Anal G-Spot Stimulator Male Prostate Massager BDSM Sex Toys For Men Woman Gay
$35.99-50%

bondage hood
Unisex Women Mens Full Face Mask Fetish Cosplay Bondage Hood for Adult Halloween Bar Party Games Leather Drawstring Mask Hood
$15.48-50%

pueraria mirifica
Pueraria Mirifica
$94.40-4%

inlzdz
Womens Ballet Lyrical Dance Dress Split Mesh Overlay Leotard Dress Shiny Rhinestone Figure Skating Modern Dance Costume
$20.68-39%

remote app vibrator
Sex Toys Penis Ring Vibrators Bluetooth APP Remote Anal Butt Plug Sex Toys for Men Couple Cock Ring Prostate Massager Masturbato
$26.97-50%

mummy bondage
All-inclusive Stockings Professional Custom Ultra-tight Pullover Romper Full-body Restraint Mummy Bondage Single-leg Stockings
$27.65-50%

inlzdz
Womens Sexy Lingerie Bra Top Erotic Hollow Out Netted Adjustable Spaghetti Shoulder Straps Nipples Hollow Out Longline Bra Tops
$18.33-39%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Chastity The good! & The bad!
Good catch MJ!
I have two belt styles. One that has a belt similar to that, and another which I'll post below. The belt like that, at least the ones made in China, the rubber does not stay on nor does it last. The steel edge cuts through the rubber easily.

This one (below) is more adjustable, and the rubber tends not to move. So far I have worn it a few times, and once for a week. The design worked better, and only had to adjust the rubber a few times

chastity-device-01_.jpg   

Source: youtu.be/gDhVsF9MKFw

Found a clip from the TV show I was on last year finally. Was actually filmed around this time in 2016, when I had my thyroid go bonkers and gained a whack of weight. 

Sorry, it's in French but can hear a bit of me under it
I like the girl. I think during the whole video she was on the edge of bursting into laughter. But I'm not compatible with this psychological type. This type would explode if he or she is not fully loaded 24x7. Too much energy and mmmm strange logic 😁

What is the outcome? Is chastity good, bad, useful, sometimes? (I do not care about hymenoplasty 😊 )
(14 Jul 2018, 19:11 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: Found a clip from the TV show I was on last year finally. Was actually filmed around this time in 2016, . 
Wow! We have a TV star in our midst (Thinks: I wonder if there are others who dare not reveal their true identify?) 

I couldn't be so brave to speak publicly about my 'other' life, even if the interviewer was a very pretty French girl - well done you!
I'm curious as to how they got in touch with you and pitched the subject of being interviewed?
My French is rubbish, but I got the gist of most of the programme - especially the last 30 seconds when she completed her 61 days of abstinence  😁 
MJ
(14 Jul 2018, 23:05 )Like Ra Wrote: I like the girl.  I think during the whole video she was on the edge of bursting into laughter. But I'm not compatible with this psychological type. This type would explode if he or she is not fully loaded 24x7. Too much energy and mmmm strange logic 😁

What is the outcome? Is chastity good, bad, useful, sometimes?  (I do not care about hymenoplasty 😊 )

She was very nice, and she was actually very excited as she got to cover two topics that day at the dungeon that she was very much interested in learning more on, and for others to learn more about. There was a lot more recorded, but of course editors edit a lot out lol.
(15 Jul 2018, 11:16 )madjack Wrote:
(14 Jul 2018, 19:11 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: Found a clip from the TV show I was on last year finally. Was actually filmed around this time in 2016, . 
Wow! We have a TV star in our midst (Thinks: I wonder if there are others who dare not reveal their true identify?) 

I couldn't be so brave to speak publicly about my 'other' life, even if the interviewer was a very pretty French girl - well done you!
I'm curious as to how they got in touch with you and pitched the subject of being interviewed?
My French is rubbish, but I got the gist of most of the programme - especially the last 30 seconds when she completed her 61 days of abstinence  😁 
MJ

Since I came out as trans in 98 I have been pretty open about all aspects of myself. I'm on a veterans pension, and what work I do is from home (building guitars and tattoos) so I don't have to worry about job etc. 

They got in touch with the dungeon, and from there people for the subjects were found. I was staff there (and am at the new one now) as well.
(24 Aug 2018, 21:41 )tightslip00 Wrote: Today was the first time I’ve ever worn pantyhose to work.

I was really nervous when I left for work this morning. 

I’m very glad I worked up the courage to do this.

Glad you liked the experience. I was a bit nervous too in the beginning.

Now i'm used to it and it's just delightful to be hosed (and more  😁 ) under my vanilla clothes when going outside.

711_1000.jpg   
"As I lay here, straining against my bonds, I know this... I feel more free than I've ever felt in my life" - Sunstone
What kind of cage are you wearing in that (highly scrumptious) pic? It looks like you also separately encased your cock, or did you pull everything through before locking yourself in?

I really want to replicate what you did. It looks like it feels soooo extremely good... 😉
That one:    021_1000.jpg   

I never managed to use the plug for now because it's quite thick (i'm ok with "standard" sounding but that one just doesn't enter. I suppose i'll need some more dilatation exercices  😁 )

A closer view of me in it
 559_1000.jpg   

In my previous post it's a separate knee-high sock on my thing, to avoid skin pinching when i walk outside (because it's just painful as hell when it occurs).

It's a REALLY tiny cage, maybe not the best choice for a first try btw  😉
"As I lay here, straining against my bonds, I know this... I feel more free than I've ever felt in my life" - Sunstone

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Behind Barz Chastity Belts Behind Barz 5 691 17 Sep 2023, 20:03
Last Post: Like Ra
DIY Chastity cage with a prescription bottle Lancer 6 9,501 16 Jun 2023, 15:29
Last Post: Vixien
Chastity by stretching and compressing penis? Lancer 2 751 20 Aug 2022, 16:21
Last Post: Tinker D
silicone chastity slaafruben 16 5,027 01 Oct 2021, 20:04
Last Post: Like Ra
Best enema for a good clean out Tinker D 4 4,752 18 Feb 2020, 02:15
Last Post: bondagetom1