Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

mens shiny pantyhose
Sexy Men Sissy Pantyhose Oil Shiny Super Elastic Stockings Silky Tights Underwear Seduction Lingerie Gay Man Erotic Sleepwear
$144.61-50%

bondage leotard
CLEVER-MENMODE Sexy Strap Suspender Underwear Men Thong Mankini Men Leotard Body Costume Bodysuit Bondage Lingerie Stage hombre
$5.69-2%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Red Patent Crotch Thigh Boots Unisex Open Back Thick Shaft Pointy Toes High Heel Stilettos Fetish Boot Custom
$246.84-33%

anime bondage
Dakimakura Nell angel wings bondage Japanese Anime 2WAY Hugging Body Sexy Otaku Pillowcase Cushion Cover
$264.99-32%

latex tights
Women Sexy Latex Tights Pantyhose Leather Thigh High Lace Ruffled Stockings For Party Club Wear Hot Lingerie
$4.07-1%

ultrathin pantyhose
1PC Sexy Women Stockings Oil Shiny Lingerie Elastic Hot Ultrathin Nylon Bling Tights Clubwear Female Glossy Pantyhose Hosiery JK
$4.78-1%

rolecos
ROLECOS LOL Star Guardian Akali Cosplay Wig 40cm Mixed Color Women Cosplay Wigs with Ponytail Heat Resistant Synthetic Hair
$49.56-39%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Chastity The good! & The bad!
I think this one might be unescapeable:
Enforcer 2017
If we ignore the price....

Ok, I can see  a few problems, hygiene on string which goes on the back over the anal region. Also , irritation of that area with the string.
It's not clear is  the detachable part  locked somehow or not. If it's not locked, then "unescapeable" is not the topic.

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(23 Nov 2017, 22:55 )Vixien Wrote: I'm not sure, but regarding personal experience of all of us, there is no ideal device ? Or I'm wrong ?

The one Like Ra mentioned sounds good, and I have a couple that are fairly effective (aside from belt models).

The Vice:

chastity_device_vice-01.jpg   

and this one that I have in a few materials:

chastity_device-01.jpg   

With the vice unless you have a realllllly small diameter penis the blocking mechanism does a good job, so far so good.

The other one works in all materials except for silicone. The metal, plastic, and 3D printed I bought have not allowed pull out so far
Found a very old Access Denide female chastity belt on eBay.
Placed a bid and won it.

Chastity belt
Female chastity belt? How are you going to use it?

Yes, it looks cool, but still?
It's a pattern. The information I'll get will allow me to make my own. Also, I can make a Shemale belt out of it.
Have you note that there are no Shemale belts on ebay or anyplace?
Neosteel produces belts in the CD/TV version.
Ok, you were wondering what good was it for me to buy that female chastity belt?
Here is what I came up with. 2 items to play with.
A penis cup and tube. Like a male chastity, the penis is in a tube or cage. A cup that fits onto the chastity belt, that covers the cock cage or tube to prevent access.
A penis or dildo adapter out front that allows forced pegging. The wearer is tied to a pole or device, and you can peg yourself all you want and your victim can't do a thing about it. And they can't get off either.

That is just two of the ideas I'm working on.
OK, This is an AD. Forgive me Ra....

I am looking for an Access Denied Chastity belt. Male, Female or even a Shemale.
Any condition.
An interesting adjunct to something I posted in the Latex cock thread

tumblr_oj93m4yZCb1uoyp71o7_r1_1280.jpg     tumblr_oj93m4yZCb1uoyp71o6_540.jpg    - cock in chastity and then encased by latex

I'm fascinated by the engineering of this device

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Behind Barz Chastity Belts Behind Barz 5 678 17 Sep 2023, 20:03
Last Post: Like Ra
DIY Chastity cage with a prescription bottle Lancer 6 9,225 16 Jun 2023, 15:29
Last Post: Vixien
Chastity by stretching and compressing penis? Lancer 2 740 20 Aug 2022, 16:21
Last Post: Tinker D
silicone chastity slaafruben 16 5,017 01 Oct 2021, 20:04
Last Post: Like Ra