Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage restraints
Bdsm Bondage Set Restraint Adult Game Handcuff Neck Collar Wrist Mouth Gag Strap Fetish SM Sex Toys for Woman Couples Product
$2.58

latex catsuit
Red Latex Mask Catsuits Bodysuit Hood Cosplay Mask Party Latex Hoods Rubber Hood
$27.83-14%

silicone bodysuit
1 Pair Self-Adhesive No Trace Silicone Padded For Panties Push Up Hip Women Enhancing Lifter Contour Butt Hip Up Silicone P H5M3
$29.62-53%

soronssy
New Sexy tights bathing suits Women Gloss Open Crotch jumpsuit smooth cosplay Costume shapewear silky bodysuit japanese swimsuit
$221.26-29%

latex rubber handmade
Natural Latex Rubber Pink Mask Hood Halloween Uniform Masquerade Handmade Custom Cosplay
$513.85-63%

vac-u-lock toy
DTSUDU Prevent Rotation Adapter Vac-U-LOCK Quick Connector Dildos for Sex Machine Love Machine Lock to Stop Rotation Sex Toys
$17.88-45%

anime bondage
White/Black Anime Women Girl Sexy Bunny Mask Half Face Long Ears Bondage Mask Masquerade Party Cosplay Costume Props
$2.61

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Chastity The good! & The bad!
(23 Nov 2017, 16:16 )Vixien Wrote: Clamp ring or from cage ?

This clamp ring  is 43 mm and no way that any of my parts can slide out. I'm wearing it today and check my blood circulation down there all the time 😊  Just to be more comfortable I will order 48mm ring.  From cage maybe  it's possible to slide out during the bath when everything is wet and slippery.  Need to test it at evening 😊

Bah... I was able to pull out penis through clamp ring.
Scene with George Constanza came up on my mind  "....I was in the pool, I was in the pool ...."  😊

Testicles remain locked so it was no possible to pull out whole device.  Still need to try with spike ring.

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(23 Nov 2017, 21:27 )Vixien Wrote: Bah... I was able to pull out penis through clamp ring.
Here we go...

(23 Nov 2017, 21:27 )Vixien Wrote: Still need to try with spike ring.
The spikes are placed wrongly here. They will cause pain, but will not prevent pulling out.
Well, so far it's the best cage I've purchased.
You are right, spikes are in wrong position. They should be in upper part. I'm thinking to remove the top of the spikes to avoid the pain, but to retain space limitation in the area between cage and ring.
Did anyone noticed ring with spikes on upper part , or simlilar solution ?

I'm not sure, but regarding personal experience of all of us, there is no ideal device ? Or I'm wrong ?

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

I wonder about the Neosteel stuff. Ridiculously expensive, though...
Actually, I could not escape from this one: this anti-off steel cage
Because of urethral catheter or?

What about hygiene and catheter in case of long time wearing ?

Слава Україні

Joe Galloway

(24 Nov 2017, 07:59 )Vixien Wrote: Because of urethral catheter or?
Because of the spikes and the spike-bracket. The catheter is too thick for me.
I'm thinking to modify spike ring in a wat to put ring holder to opposite side. In that way spikes will be on top.
I know some guy who have special welding equipment  😊

Слава Україні

Joe Galloway

Fascinating thread and some real though provoking posts - I plan to be joining the chastity test pilots (guinea-pigs ?)  very soon, but meanwhile here's an image that really fired my imagination:

tumblr_or4ifmkngF1uoyp71o1_500.jpg    - as a newbie I can't comment on it's effectiveness, but it sure looks good!   😁

Enjoy

MJ
(23 Nov 2017, 23:01 )Like Ra Wrote: Actually, I could not escape from this one: this anti-off steel cage

How long can u stay in that?
I ask because there is a hinge at the ring part .

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Behind Barz Chastity Belts Behind Barz 5 693 17 Sep 2023, 20:03
Last Post: Like Ra
DIY Chastity cage with a prescription bottle Lancer 6 9,508 16 Jun 2023, 15:29
Last Post: Vixien
Chastity by stretching and compressing penis? Lancer 2 751 20 Aug 2022, 16:21
Last Post: Tinker D
silicone chastity slaafruben 16 5,027 01 Oct 2021, 20:04
Last Post: Like Ra
Best enema for a good clean out Tinker D 4 4,753 18 Feb 2020, 02:15
Last Post: bondagetom1