Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

pueraria mirifica
BREAST ENLARGEMENT SOAPS Female Hormone Estrogen PUERARIA MIRIFICA PAPAYA Feminizer Bust Firming Soap
$9.80-20%

latex leotard
Sexy Open Crotch Glossy PVC Leather Bodysuit For Women Erotic Below Leotard Crotchless Shiny Shaping Sheath Latex Jumpsuit Sexi
$14.91-40%

roanyer
Roanyer Realistic H Cup Silicone Breast Forms for Crossdresser Costumes Drag Queen Fake Boobs Trans Body Suit Tits Shemale Pussy
$222.64-39%

thierry bondage
Thierry Sensory Deprivation Hood with Open Mouth Gag, Bondage Sex Toys for Couples Slave SM Adult Games
$25.48

larpgears
Full cover latex catsuit with attached socks and hood plus size custom made
$141.57-17%

crossdress fetish latex
Fetish 16CM Extreme High Heels Metal Thin Heel Women Sandals Crossdressing Show Pumps Big Size 46 Summer Back Strap Shoes Mujer
$54.45-30%

masturbator
YOCY Fantasy Men Masturbators Realistic Animal Stroker Dual Channel Cow Masturbation Cup Anal Pussy Sex Toy For Adult 18+
$111.08-54%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Catsuit/bodysuit searching
For starters, I am 21 male into self bondage, and cross dressing, I also live in the United States, Virginia specifically. Now back to the point, I have been searching for quite awhile for a catsuit/bodysuit. Ideally with attached feet and gloves and has a hood, i.e. no openings besides eyes, nose and mouth, and a crotch zip of course 😉. It seems to be a rather hard find, I don't really want to order from china but if that is all there is then fine. I would love someone else's input on what to get, to avoid etc.
please and thank you in advance
There are a couple of companies in the UK who could make that for you. My favourite is Libidex (I have five of their suits and five dresses). Not cheap but excellent cut/style /service, all their stuff is customisable and they'll make the female styles based on a male cut if you want/need that. Cocoon is another possibility. I've not personally had any dealings with them for around twenty years but I've heard of (and seen) some good custom work they've done.

If you decide to go with the Chinese option be wary of the sizing, I've heard their 'large' tends to be more like a Western 'medium'.
Yeah the sizing warning is why I am wary, need to save up some cash for either company but they both look absolutely wonderful

Contributors: Culmor (1) , makrel_rat (2)