Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

koomiho
KOOMIHO Simulation Strong Figure Realistic Silicone Male Muscle Suit Artificial Sturdy Chest Men Crossdresser Macho Cosplay
$256.52-59%

mens shiny pantyhose
Sexy Men Sissy Pantyhose Ultra-thin Mesh Sheer Shiny Stockings Tights Transparent Underwear Elasticity Breath Erotic Underwear
$52.72-56%

sexye doll
SEXYE Full Silicone Sexdoll Real Size Sexualea Dolls Vagina Pussy Anal Sex Adult Product For Male Love Doll Sex Doll for Man
$987.36-39%

qiui
QIUI Cellmate 2 Electric Shock Chastity Cage APP Remote Control Penis Ring Cock Lock Male Chastity Belt Devices Sex Toys For Men
$171.13-24%

1d oil stockings
Heart Print Stretchy Nylon Thigh High Stockings 1D Ultra Thin Transparent Medias Women Sexy Edgeless Stockings For Garter Belt
$4.62-50%

latex bondage
1 Pair Wholesale PVC Vinyl Spandex Zentai Long Black/Red Opera Gloves Unisex Latex Bondage Clubwear PVC Gloves
$8.08-28%

bondage suit
High Elastic Garter Set Sexy Female Bodysuit Shiny Faux Leather Leotards Body Shaper Corset Jumpsuit Stockings Bondage Lingerie
$129.32-41%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Bone Conduction Headphones
Has anybody tried bone conduction headphones? If they indeed work as advertised, and are not too loud for the people outside, they can be perfect for hypno stuff. When you are "out", your ears are open, and you can hear both the recording and the outside world. Also, ideal for self-bondage: you can plug your ears, to muffle the ambient sounds, and the earphones will not painfully press inside your ears, when you wear a tight hood.

Thought? Experiences? Ideas?
On Ali and eBay:

bone conduction headphones
eBay: bone conduction

Unfortunately some models are not really "bone conduction", but rather small loudspeakers placed behind your ears 😟
I've had AfterShokz Trekz Airs for over a year now and use them for listening to music, podcasts and hypno. The main reason I got them was for ergonomics, I can't stand using in ear headphones for long. AfterShokz models have both bone conduction and speakers.
As you said, there's two ways to use these types of headphones. You can use them normally, and you'll remain more aware of your surroundings than with normal headphones. Alternatively, you can use them with earplugs. Some reviews state that this muffles the audio, but I've not experienced this. The headphones have to be directly on your skull when using earplugs though, or the sound will immediately get muffled, e.g. wearing a thin cloth balaclava under the headphones will muffle it very badly.
When using the headphones normally, you'll always be adjusting the volume depending on the ambient volume. I can't really give an easy answer to whether third parties can hear what you're listening to, since it depends on your volume, the ambient volume and their distance. If you forget to lower the volume when moving to a quieter area, which can happen easily, the answer is yes. Basically same as using open over ear headphones.
(02 Dec 2019, 20:52 )trusty_old_crowbar Wrote: Basically same as using open over ear headphones.
That bad??? I do love open phones for the dynamic, transparency and sound-staging, but opted for the closed ones to keep the things private and do not disturb anybody. If you're alone that should not be a problem though.
(03 Dec 2019, 01:01 )Like Ra Wrote:
(02 Dec 2019, 20:52 )trusty_old_crowbar Wrote: Basically same as using open over ear headphones.
That bad??? I do love open phones for the dynamic, transparency and sound-staging, but opted for the closed ones to keep the things private and do not disturb anybody. If you're alone that should not be a problem though.

Yep, I bought a pair for my own SB sessions, they might as well be small speakers. And they have to be in the sweet spot for good audio, I ultimately ended up switching back to my old headphones. They also tickle if the volume is past a certain threshold, really strange feeling at first.

Contributors: erithebun (1) , Like Ra (3) , trusty_old_crowbar (1)