Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

mummy bondage
BDSM White Mummy Self-adhesive Bondage Tape of Breathable Gauze for Restraint Adult Games Sex Toys for Men Women Cosplay
$12.09-30%

shiny swimsuit
Mens Sexy Glossy Shiny Backless Bodysuit High Cut Leotards One-piece Swimsuit Swimwear Plus Size Yoga Sports Fitness Swimming
$7.74-40%

pvc stockings
Sexy Women Dazzling PU HIgh Stockings PVC Faux Latex Leather Club Dance Stage Wear Moto Biker Overknee Stockings Plus Size
$24.15-50%

latex catsuit
Plus Size S-4XL Men Wetlook Latex Bodysuit Front Zipper Crotch Jumpsuit Faux Leather Lingerie Bodysuit Erotic Catsuit Clubwear
$10.72-27%

1d oil pantyhose
Light Perfume Oil Shiny Silky Touch Nylon Pantyhose 1D Ultra Thin Transparent Stockings Women Sexy Open Crotch Tights
$7.53

faak
Manual penis pump sex toys for men enlargement vacuum pump for penis enhancement male masturbator adult penis extender too
$85.12-73%

latex bondage
Women Black Red Sexy Faux Leather Latex Catsuit Plus Size Sexy Jumpsuit With Zipper Crotch Sex Bondage Costumes
$12.05-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bondage on a Budget: how to make a reusable karada
On todays episode of Bondage on a Budget we are saving something no one has too much of, Time.  
    You know the feeling, Karadas are like a cheap, custom tailored corset and crotch harness that makes you feel great but take ages to put on and can only be used once.
Prepare to say goodby to that forever with one simple change. Start with your u shaped middle of the rope and tie a sqare knot in it twice as far down as usual(you will have to tinker around a bit for where it should be placed) you will now have an a o shaped area. Simply indent into the O shape to make it into a bubble font C shape. If you put your neck intp the middle of the c shape and lock of the ends you can continue making your karada as normal( I would lock off most of the knots instead of keeping them as tension knots) when you want to get out simply unlock the lock and the 2 central lines at the back of your karada will open up allowing you to simply step out and put your karada away.
    I would add a corset style weave to the locked off 'spines' of the karada which will allow you to tighten it like a traditional karada and can be easily removed to get out. Have fun and if you have any questions simply ask.
I should find a solution to my financial connundrum though. The bondage budget stuff is nice but likera's advertising section is too good and I am interested in all that electoshock stuff.
(12 Nov 2020, 23:23 )Lancer Wrote: On todays episode of Bondage on a Budget we are saving something no one has too much of, Time.
You know the feeling, Karadas are like a cheap, custom tailored corset and crotch harness that makes you feel great but take ages to put on and can only be used once.
Prepare to say goodby to that forever with one simple change. Start with your u shaped middle of the rope and tie a sqare knot in it twice as far down as usual(you will have to tinker around a bit for where it should be placed) you will now have an a o shaped area. Simply indent into the O shape to make it into a bubble font C shape. If you put your neck intp the middle of the c shape and lock of the ends you can continue making your karada as normal( I would lock off most of the knots instead of keeping them as tension knots) when you want to get out simply unlock the lock and the 2 central lines at the back of your karada will open up allowing you to simply step out and put your karada away.
I would add a corset style weave to the locked off 'spines' of the karada which will allow you to tighten it like a traditional karada and can be easily removed to get out. Have fun and if you have any questions simply ask.

Sorry, but I think I need a photo or a diagram. I'm not able to picture what you've described.
Interesting idea. A twist of a key and your free.
No bad... not bad indeed.
(13 Nov 2020, 01:56 )essanym Wrote: Sorry, but I think I need a photo or a diagram.  I'm not able to picture what you've described.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 20201113_083953.jpg   
Good news the technique is a success! I can now put on and remove a karada in a few seconds!
I had a thought on this a few days ago and meant to write a comment..

The issue I saw was that the inner and outer portions of your C shape are not connected.
When you link the "tips" with the padlock youve effectively made a choke collar!!
if the main line is pulled or get caught, the tips will feed round the padlock hasp and the inner rope will jut get tighter and tighter...

Be careful!!
(22 Nov 2020, 09:56 )ltxrob Wrote: I had a thought on this a few days ago and meant to write a comment..

The issue I saw was that the inner and outer portions of your C shape are not connected.
When you link the "tips" with the padlock youve effectively made a choke collar!!
if the main line is pulled or get caught, the tips will feed round the padlock hasp and the inner rope will jut get tighter and tighter...

Be careful!!

My bad. Art was poorly made but yeah I tied a knot for the inner outer portions.
(25 Nov 2020, 08:03 )Lancer Wrote:
(22 Nov 2020, 09:56 )ltxrob Wrote: I had a thought on this a few days ago and meant to write a comment..

Be careful!!

My bad. Art was poorly made but yeah I tied a knot for the inner outer portions.

perfect.. that way they cant act independantly.!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Self Bondage on a budget One Letter Shor- 3 2,890 18 Sep 2021, 15:32
Last Post: Tinker D
Bondage on a Budget: use your ability to crawl to help you with bondage Lancer 0 1,498 10 Jan 2021, 07:54
Last Post: Lancer
My self bondage technique and question how to make it harder to escape. foreverxalone 2 3,911 04 Jun 2019, 13:57
Last Post: foreverxalone
An easier way to make a crotch ropewalk Scales 4 5,956 22 Dec 2015, 19:34
Last Post: Scales
Karada Hog Tie Self Bondage whaler87 1 5,494 25 May 2013, 13:56
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: essanym (1) , Lancer (5) , ltxrob (2) , Tinker D (1)