Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex zentai
Handmade back crotch zip Round collar latex suit Unitard Sexy Zentai overall Latex Catsuit rubber catsuit
$108.90-15%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Women Short Sleeve Leotard Spandex Gymnastics Dancewear Ballet Scoop Neck Bodysuit Yoga Workout Costumes Stage Playsuit
$22.75-34%

XCKNY
XCKNY satin glossy top Sports Glossy Silk Skinny Yoga swim Expose the navel Thin Bodybutton short Sleeve Top
$44.07-32%

meise
MEISE Brand Men's Wear Tight-Fitting Pants Low Waist Stretch-Fabrics Package Legs Add wool Keep Warm Skinny Casual Pencil Pants
$60.50-41%

pueraria mirifica
100% Natural Pueraria Mirifica Powder feminizer tablets Extract breast Enhance Breasts Enlargement cream lobata Kudzu
$23.55-25%

zentai
Multicolour Fish Scale Armour Jumpsuit Cool Cosplay Bodysuit Steampunk Costume Performance Party Shows Men Diving Zentai Suit
$24.19-50%

manyjoy
2 Types Simulation Dildo with Suction Cup Huge Jelly Sex Toys for Woman Men Fake Dick Big Penis Anal Butt Plug Erotic Sex Shop
$11.20

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

forced crossdress videos tv movies dragged into drag, makeover torment
Are you guys here experts at finding videos where guys are dragged into drag aka forced crossdressing in tv shows and movies? I find them incredibly hard to find and they are generally pretty good such as:

california dreamin - wooing woo  episode im referring to ; for betting on who can get kiss from girl first, she found out and they beg her not to go home, saying they will do anything. She says I want you to know what its like to go through what I did and and cuts to them at their hangout spot dressed up fully as girls and the girls crack up as they come in(which you can tell the actresses as they came out didn't see them madeover into girls as they try to contain laughter, but crack up and doubtful that was part of the script, but director left their reactions in).  That is one of my favorites by far.

I hope you guys know of any similar in that vain.

Thanks!

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_QxGUcneqA
&t=1125s
There is no such page.

Edit: Ah... tweaked the post

Now I see a girl with a bass!!!
(03 Mar 2023, 13:42 )Like Ra Wrote: There is no such page.
Edit: Ah... tweaked the post
Now I see a girl with a bass!!!

Yes, for some reason your forum doesn't let you link videos with timecode in it to exact part where it occurs. Another show I came across is in Chicago Fire S01E02, the episode out of nowhere, the girls who are ems got called for drunk guy in bar and put him into ambulance and try to treat as he fell asleep, he wakes up and grabs girls ass, sadly it didn't show the girls doing it, just commentary, but gave him full makeup makeover and painted his nails as revenge. Unexpected crossdressing in tv shows and movies like that are really great like this.

No one on here knows of any other episodes of shows or movies with similar unexpected forced crossdressing or very similar?
(12 Mar 2023, 03:40 )georgedon29 Wrote: your forum doesn't let you link videos with timecode in it to exact part where it occurs.
Yes, I know, can't find the error. See here: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...6#pid65886

(03 Mar 2023, 13:42 )Like Ra Wrote: Now I see a girl with a bass!!!
Because I always look for girls and basses 😋
Show Content
(17 Mar 2023, 06:43 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: I think I was 9 years old when I first saw it, so yeah, needless to say I got inspired by it and many other TV shows portraying crossdressing with actual effort in doing it, instead of 'just for laughs'... and here I am.
Yes, this IS important! VERY important!

Nice video! The boys look almost perfect as girls! I'm kinda envy 😋
(17 Mar 2023, 06:43 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: With a little bit of help from my google-fu skills, I was able to find this list of drag moments in TV, the real trouble would be actually finding them on the Internet.
One I vividly remember is from Boy Meets World, Cory is doing a story for the school newspaper and gets inspired by a book into dressing as a woman for a day for 'research', his friends Shawn and Topanga try to help him, but when they realize how quirky he looks they quickly change plans and force Shawn to be the one dressing up for a day.
I think I was 9 years old when I first saw it, so yeah, needless to say I got inspired by it and many other TV shows portraying crossdressing with actual effort in doing it, instead of 'just for laughs'... and here I am.
Here is the video:
Season 4 Episode 15 "Chick Like Me"
The wikipedia link is too enormous of a list to even come close to finding any involving actual dragged into drag/forced crossdressing situations in them
I am more into the dragged into drag/forced crossdressing. The boy meets world ep while it was scripted for both of the boys in eps to dress up like girls, it doesn't do the same for me sadly.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I did come across a huge playlist, while not exclusive dragged into drag/forced crossdressing. It is an amazing catalog this users playlist of many youtube girls dressing their boyfriends, girls dressing guys that fall asleep, and some videos from foreign tv shows and movies with dragged into drag from bets and all.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...BCW3MGAHZb

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Various pictures and videos of drag and scenic CD/TV acts Culmor 76 11,163 25 Jan 2024, 14:31
Last Post: Like Ra
Be fit, be pretty and crossdress more! Motivational thread Like Ra 86 13,119 03 Jan 2024, 00:22
Last Post: Zooy
Cher drag Culmor 59 29,135 23 Sep 2023, 11:22
Last Post: Culmor
Dissociative Identity Disorder and "Crossdress" MNelimoJ 5 1,570 14 Jan 2021, 03:41
Last Post: Like Ra
My venture into crossdressing. jennifercori 11 4,586 19 Sep 2019, 13:02
Last Post: jennifercori

Contributors: georgedon29 (3) , Like Ra (3) , PurpleVibes (1)