Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

headphone sleeping mask
Bluetooth-Compatible 5.0 Sleep Headset 3D Headphone Wireless Talk Binaural Stereo Sleep Artifact Breathable Music Eye Mask
$48.81-31%

tiaobug sissy
Christmas Holiday Nightwear Men's Velvet Sissy Skirt Underwear Christmas Santa Claus Sexy Lingerie Bulge Pouch Jagged Mini Skirt
$16.66-51%

crossdress
Silicone Breast Forms Fake Boobs Prosthesis Bra Skin Friendly A-D Cup Bra Crossdresser Mastectomy novelty Costume
$63.31-44%

cock ring
Male Cock Ring Penis Ring Delay Ejaculation Scrotal Binding Ball Stretcher anillos para hombre Silicone Cockring Sex Toy For Men
$1.34-52%

crossdress anime
Oshi No Ko Arima Kana/Hoshino Ruby Song and Dance Performance Dress Girl Red Uniform Halloween Anime Carnival Crossdressing Set
$43.62

mens shiny pantyhose
Men Sexy Sissy Sheer Oil Shiny Bodysuit Peni Sleeve Glossy Tight Body Stockings Pantyhose Candy Color Gay Underwear Penis
$46.29

rubber latex dress
Wet Look Short Sleeves Latex Mini Dress Stockings Set Womens Shiny PVC PU Leather Tight Dress Rubber Fetish Clubwear Streetwear
$183.01-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Be fit, be pretty and crossdress more! Motivational thread
I'm 175cm, so 77 is a bit too much. It's clearly about eating, and not about exercising, because when I used to train 5-6 days a week my weight could go up to 82. And when I stopped with intensive training (various injuries) and switched to mostly yoga/qigong, my weight dropped to 72. However, it does not work now, and I eat A LOT LESS, than 5 years ago. Low carb diet helped in the beginning, not anymore 😁

(06 Nov 2020, 00:13 )essanym Wrote: still working on the motivational part.  Motivation has always been troublesome for me. 
Hence the thread 😊 Let's do it together!

(06 Nov 2020, 00:13 )essanym Wrote: my wife deciding to "force" me to wear dresses around the house
COOOOOL!!!!!!
(06 Nov 2020, 00:27 )Like Ra Wrote: Hence the thread [Image: smile.gif] Let's do it together!

I'm in, where do we start?
According to what the Indians say (I kinda trust them here), the food fetish conditioning (my words, not theirs 😁) must be broken. If you are hungry, or full but just want to munch on something tasty, and you are about to grab that something - wait 5 min, THEN eat. That's to break the pattern of getting instant and simple pleasure on the peak of your desire.
(06 Nov 2020, 01:28 )Like Ra Wrote: According to what the Indians say (I kinda trust them here), the food fetish conditioning (my words, not theirs [Image: biggrin.gif]) must be broken. If you are hungry, or full but just want to munch on something tasty, and you are about to grab that something - wait 5 min, THEN eat. That's to break the pattern of getting instant and simple pleasure on the peak of your desire.

Can you link me to where you found this information? I would like to show it to my wife for her sake. I think she goes through this snacking and munching more than I do and I know she wants to cut back on snacking. I can't get her to wear latex or anything else fetishy until she feels she's lost enough weight.
I've seen it in one of Sadhguru's videos. There are hundreds of them, very difficult to find. I will try, but no promises.

(06 Nov 2020, 01:43 )essanym Wrote: snacking and munching
That's the usual problem - pure dopamine 😁
And yes, gags help 😁
Ok, it was the fire that caused me to get fat.
That has to be the answer.
(06 Nov 2020, 02:41 )Tinker D Wrote: Ok, it was the fire that caused me to get fat.
That has to be the answer.

Do you want to work on getting into a better shape now or are you content to stay as you are?
At 1.86m / 92kg I know im carrying extra ballast... but its not horrendous.
Could do with shifting upwards of 5kg or so..

Yes fully agree a quick satisfying snack is pleasurable, but generally I eat well... just probably too much
I cycle a lot and have recently started running too as a "can I do it challenge?"

So fitness isnt the main issue its just simple maths..

CaloriesIN>CaloriesBURNT
(06 Nov 2020, 09:01 )ltxrob Wrote: CaloriesIN>CaloriesBURNT
Absolutely 😊

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
General TG, TS, TV and sex change thread Like Ra 889 149,551 24 Apr 2024, 02:01
Last Post: Tinker D
forced crossdress videos tv movies dragged into drag, makeover torment georgedon29 6 2,177 25 May 2023, 10:31
Last Post: georgedon29
Dissociative Identity Disorder and "Crossdress" MNelimoJ 5 1,574 14 Jan 2021, 03:41
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Anne (1) , Bound Whore (1) , d7i (1) , essanym (10) , Frank (1) , Kevizia (3) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (39) , ltxrob (3) , madjack (2) , MIWSTIUS (7) , pixie (1) , PurpleVibes (3) , Tinker D (6) , unicast (1) , Vixien (3) , wolford57 (1) , Zooy (3)