Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

arm binder
PU Leather Restraint Over Shoulder Arm Binder,Behind Back Straight Jacket,SM Slave Bondage Lockable Adult Game Handcuff Sex Toys
$12.26-2%

oil shiny bodycon
Sexy Women See-through Stretchy Underwear Oil Shiny Glossy Panties Lenthen Breathable Boxer Bodycon Slim Solid Underpanties
$45.77-55%

thierry bondage
Thierry PU Leather Fetish Blindfold with Rivet for Couples Adult Games Slave Cosplay Bondage Restraint Sex Toys For Women
$4.73-2%

latex one piece
1Set Birthday Balloons Kids Party Decoration Baby Shower Balloons Happy Birthday Banners Anime One Piece Theme Cupcake Toppers
$6.75-50%

bondage leotard
Super Cool Sexy Men Black Patent Leather Jumpsuit Vinyl Latex Bondage Catsuit Wetlook Leotard Bodysuit Bodysuit for Men
$202.65-20%

rolecos
ROLECOS Game LOL KDA Neeko Cosplay Wigs Neeko 50cm Long Straight Blue Mixed Orange Halloween Wig Heat Resistant Synthetic Hair
$31.50-42%

leohex
LEOHEX Womens PU Leather Pants High Elastic Waist Leggings Not Crack Slim Leather Leggings Trousers Women Fashion
$65.32-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Be fit, be pretty and crossdress more! Motivational thread
(08 May 2022, 19:05 )Highinheels66 Wrote: I am a marathon runner, but have let myself gain weight.  I want to dress up and post pictures, but if I’m not fit, it’s just a fat gross weirdo.. so I’m trimming down to do a half  marathon and show off in black stockings and silver heels without a shirt.  I only have 10 lbs to lose…

Not me. I’m fat, ugly and my feet hurt.
But I still love to dress up. Even if is just a set of nylons with short shorts or a skirt.
(08 May 2022, 22:36 )Like Ra Wrote:
(08 May 2022, 19:05 )Highinheels66 Wrote: I am a marathon runner
COOL! (Running is not very good for joints, though ... 😕)

I suggest fast-walking. 
As you've stated before; you're 1.75m like me, so you could do 5/6 KM per hour consistent speed for an hour long.
This way, you can do this almost every day, without risking your joints and muscles to go sore.

All you need are a good pair of cushioned sneakers and a slick pair of leggings. LOL
(09 May 2022, 13:57 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: I suggest fast-walking. 
Yep!

(09 May 2022, 13:57 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: you could do 5/6 KM per hour consistent speed for an hour long.
Yep!

(09 May 2022, 13:57 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: All you need are
Proper fetish clothes and good headphones with feminization hypno 😬
(10 May 2022, 22:23 )Highinheels66 Wrote: Embarrassing, I suppose!
Yes, unless your fingernails are painted as well.
So far, the only correlation with me losing weight I noticed is when I listen to erotic hypnosis every day. Such hypnosis increases the dopamine level, what helps to stay away from food. Sissy, feminization, bondage, fetish hypno stuff literally prevents you from munching!
Ideal weight calculator: https://www.calculator.net/ideal-weight-calculator.html

This is my result:

FormulaIdeal Weight
Robinson (1983)68.9 kgs
Miller (1983)68.7 kgs
Devine (1974)70.5 kgs
Hamwi (1964)72.0 kgs
Huawei Health67.4 kgs
Healthy BMI Range56.7 - 76.6 kgs

Right now my weight is 71kg (2kg up from January). I do not train like I used to 6 years ago (at least 4 times per week, up to every day), when my weight was 82kg (obese, according to these calculators). When I stopped training and lost almost all the muscles, I weight 11kg less, and now I'm quite close to my ideal weight.  And “the formulas” do not take age into account. Mmmm...  

I need to reshape my body (reduce my waist and build more "buttock-muscles") and "dry" the rest. Yoga?

Today we bought a very elastic tight-fitting size 38 skater mini-dress for me, so I need to reshape my body ASAP! 😬
That table oversimplifies too much. Imagine someone who has strong legs, from biking or hiking or whatever. In the calculator you linked such muscles are calculated as a fat.
I used to fast walk every day. In a best days 8 km for an hour. I was185/86, early 50's. I have to stop because of problems with tendons in my feet ☹️. Now, I have 92 kg, and lot of my clothes mysteriously shrink 🤪.
After 8 months pause of walking, my feet are better. It's time to start again, but outside temp is not dropping below 36C . During night it's over 20.
🥵🥴

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Honestly I should probably lose weight and if I simply stayed put with my pre gym workout calorie amounts I probably would lose weight however..... Not much feels more like a Greek God other then pulling a monstrous stack of weights and devouring a self made bacon and cheese sandwich. So my weight has basically remained constant if lowered slightly for the past 7 months. In the mean time however my muscles have more then doubled in size, what used to be soft and fat tissue is now replaced by tough muscle. 

The biggest challenge in motivation I find is how fat can cloud your progress, due to the fat buildup you don't see your muscles growing over time until they get big enough. Another challenge is that at the end you really do gotta lose the weight to look good. In my self bondage video it was plain as day that no matter the work I did if I didn't lose the weight on the gut or the thighs it just wouldn't look good. 

Also why is cardio such hell to do? I can pull huge 140 pound weights on machines non stop set after set non stop for an hour and a half until I exhaust every muscle and my body and I don't get that messed up yet 10 minutes biking and I start feeling like molten crazy.
(27 Jul 2022, 07:13 )Lancer Wrote: Also why is cardio such hell to do? I can pull huge 140 pound weights on machines non stop set after set non stop for an hour and a half until I exhaust every muscle and my body and I don't get that messed up yet 10 minutes biking and I start feeling like molten crazy.
one is strength the other is endurance... very different!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
General TG, TS, TV and sex change thread Like Ra 889 149,554 24 Apr 2024, 02:01
Last Post: Tinker D
forced crossdress videos tv movies dragged into drag, makeover torment georgedon29 6 2,177 25 May 2023, 10:31
Last Post: georgedon29
Dissociative Identity Disorder and "Crossdress" MNelimoJ 5 1,574 14 Jan 2021, 03:41
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Anne (1) , Bound Whore (1) , d7i (1) , essanym (10) , Frank (1) , Kevizia (3) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (39) , ltxrob (3) , madjack (2) , MIWSTIUS (7) , pixie (1) , PurpleVibes (3) , Tinker D (6) , unicast (1) , Vixien (3) , wolford57 (1) , Zooy (3)