Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

erotic
Hot Sexy Lingerie Open Crotch Bra Lace Women Babydoll Dress Erotic Babydolls Underwear Women Sexy Bodysuits Sex Exotic Costume
$9.32-50%

zippidy
Fashion Blue Sequin Rhinestone Beads Tassel Bodysuit Feather Headpiece Stage Wear Prom Outfit Leotard Female Singer Costume
$203.28-25%

rubber cosplay
The Dark Knight Bruce Wayne Joker Cosplay Masks Bats 1:1 Reduction Full Face Helmet Soft PVC Latex Mask Halloween Party Props
$18.14

gaff men
Sexy Men Sissy Briefs Lace Sponge Pad Pouch Thong Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong Hollow Shapping Underwear
$57.48-48%

glossy body suit
Satin Shiny Japanese Women's Sexy Body Suits Front Zipper Long Sleeve Tight Glossy Silky High Cut One Piece Swimsuit Plus Size
$326.70-29%

temorish
Latex Gloves Women Gloves Black Latex Long Arm Gloves Outfits Rubber Fetish Fashion Party Costume Accessory Mittens
$33.88-10%

wig hair
Straight Bob Human Hair Wigs With Bangs Short Brazilian Human Hair 200density For Woman No Lace Full Machine Made Human Hair Wig
$182.35-2%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Any costume makers or someone that can hack Leohex
I have a costume that I would like to have made. It needs to be Leohex. Gloves and soles in the feet. It’s from a kids show that I saw some time ago.

Here’s a picture of the costume I would love to have. Called Lady WiFi.

Also my friend wants the Queen Bee

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 6765D9C1-40A3-47E9-A4E8-C48A17D5F1B4.png     363E7631-786E-44D6-A146-C024C2C6EDFC.png   
(16 Jul 2022, 15:55 )Tinker D Wrote: It needs to be Leohex.
Most likely you need the fabric, which is used by Leohex, no?
Oh I have the the fabric, or the basics for the costume, it’s the stitching Leohex I have issues with.
The soles are from Flip-Flops, the feet and gloves comes from Leohex white leggings.
Everything else in penstriping.
University sports teams need their logos attached to their team wear. And lycra costumes are standard in many sports.
So you might want to look out near your next big university for a business that offers stitching or otherhow applying logos or writing on lycra suits.
Some sewing machines have a special lingery stitch. Mine is a Pfaff and I use this stitch for things like pantyhose and other lingery and it is definitely not inferior to Leohex. The stitch Leohex uses is industrially more economical, because it requires less work. But if you are making things for yourself that should not be a big factor.
And ideally you need an overlock.
Yes. So far, I have almost every thing except the gloves and soles.
They should be here in a week or two.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wonder woman with new costume (latex?) madboyevil 37 27,000 05 Nov 2013, 23:58
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: johngerners (1) , Like Ra (2) , Tinker D (3) , Zooy (1)