Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

armbinder
White Asylum Straight Jacket Costume S/M L/XL BODY HARNESS Restraint Armbinder
$26.61

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy Bow Tie Mesh Patchwork 5-Piece Lingerie Women Sexy Bra + Panty Underwear Set Garter Erotic Brief Kit
$11.07

latex one piece
Men Metallic Wetlook Latex Open Face One Piece Bodysuit Zentai Suit Shinny Faux Leather Catsuit Fetish Cosplay Costume Club Wear
$237.28-32%

oil encasement
3D Oil Shine Full Encased Bodyhose Sexy Shiny Five Fingers Toes Bodystocking One Piece Sexy Tights Bodysuit Bodycon Jumpsuit F58
$32.28-35%

msemis
Women Girl Fashion Lace Cross Lace-Up Black Leg Warmer Knitted Long Socks Japanese Girls Gothic Y2K Women Foot Covers Streetwear
$8.99-35%

metelam
Metelam Women Sexy Mini Dress Satin Shiny Glossy Backless Club Party Short Bodycon Dress
$14.88

mouth gag
Lockable Dildo Penis Mouth Gag with Lock Bondage Leather Strap On BDSM Adult Sex Toy for Women
$4.30

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Analhook cuffs prototype.
Today i built a Analhook wristcuffs protoype. I milled it at work, from a solid block of stainless steel.

My idea is that your hands are Tied on your back by the coffs, that are connected to a analhook to hold them in place over your Butt. I have two keys for the Screw. One i will frezze to a rope and hang it on the ceiling. The other one, i will use to close the cuffs and drop it someware, were i can't reach it when i am tied.
It should works like this:

First you put on the cuffs and close them with the smal screws on the hook holder parts. One is for the left hand and one for the right hand. Now you put your hands on your back and lead the long end of the Analhook in the long hookholder part. When you are deep enoth, you can push the short  hookholder part in the gap of the long hookholder part and insert the Analhook completely. this will hold the hands togeteher. At last tighten the screw at the end of the long hookholder part to fix the hook in place.

IMG_7610.JPG     IMG_7611.JPG     IMG_7612.JPG     IMG_7613.JPG   

It is a prototype because it does not work verry good in the moment. The ankle of the hook doesnt fit and it is realy hard to close the cuffs my back.
but i am shure i will find a way to make it better.
Fantastic idea! I wonder if it's possible to add a timer.
If, instead of the screw to tighten the hook and keep the thing locked, you drill a hole, you could put one of these electronic timers that are regularly advertized. It might also be easier to close the thing that way.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Electromagnet cuffs ltxrob 46 14,143 08 Jan 2020, 01:18
Last Post: Like Ra
stiff cuffs lugnuts 20 7,322 04 Dec 2017, 06:31
Last Post: Tinker D
Ice stocking cuffs helpless85 7 6,010 21 Mar 2016, 16:26
Last Post: helpless85
Technique for attaching caribiner to cuffs with modified push-pin helpless85 1 3,170 08 Feb 2016, 15:50
Last Post: Tinker D
DIY electronic selfbondage cuffs Like Ra 29 23,595 29 Mar 2015, 10:43
Last Post: mozesd

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , Vacbedbound (1) , Zooy (1)