Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Green Yellow Crystal Women Pumps Square Toe Fishnet Hollow Ankle Cross-Tied High Heel Rhinestone Sandals Lady Dress Shoe
$25.60-8%

bondage corset
Women Rave Wear Body Harness Elastic Multicolor Body Chain Punk Crop Top Body Cage Harajuku Body Bondage Harness Bra
$25.99-43%

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
Handsfree And Breast Licking Clitoral Suck Oral Blowjob Vaginass Sexy Suit For Women Godes Vibrator Men Buttplug Testicle
$108.77-36%

leg binder
Aonve Lingerie Women's Binders And Shapers Slimming Underwear Body Shaper High Waist Panties Body Shaping Leg Pants Pants Women
$28.75-33%

transparent dress
Women's Mesh Transparent Summer Dress Sleeveless Beach Dresses Bikini Cover Up Lightweight Beach Poncho Holiday Beachwear
$4.84-41%

leohex
LEOHEX Sports Transparent Joggers Women's Yoga Pants High Waist Jogging High Quality Tights Soft Fitness Squat Proof Leggings
$79.85-52%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Thunder Aurora 30d Silk Smooth Oil Bright Transparent High Waist Open Crotch Pantyhose Thin Sexy Shinny Stockings Women Tights
$6.04

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

All things handcuffs
I would love to be able to use KUB-136 with matching KUB-926 (legcuffs), but according to what I found on the Internet, it's pretty much impossible to get out of them, unless they are too loose and/or you can use your mouth to insert the key 😟 But I really love them (see https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/6324 ) Clamp the key in a vice, indeed?

KUB-936 ones are easier to escape and more comfortable, but they do not look as beautiful as 126/136...
(24 Jun 2016, 12:09 )Like Ra Wrote: I would love to be able to use KUB-136 with matching KUB-926 (legcuffs), but according to what I found on the Internet, it's pretty much impossible to get out of them, unless they are too loose and/or you can use your mouth to insert the key 😟 But I really love them (see https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/6324 ) Clamp the key in a vice, indeed?

KUB-936 ones are easier to escape and more comfortable, but they do not look as beautiful as 126/136...

I've always been tempted by the heavyweight Clejuso 13 type cuffs - they look nice and secure, comfortable and, most importantly, removable in self-bondage.

$_57.jpg    - not cheap but very sexy

MJ
Another type of handcuff that looks interesting for self-bondage is this 'Double crossing' style

$_12YP6JCW5S.jpg    - would you be brave enough to try it out, to confirm you could unlock? 😁

MJ
I'm actually looking at a similar device on Aliexpress. I might even buy it, but I'm not sure if one can insert the padlock behind the back.

This is how it looks on Zlata: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/10067
(24 Jun 2016, 02:52 )Like Ra Wrote:
(24 Jun 2016, 02:35 )Tinker D Wrote: The key needs to be turned and turned and turned some more to unlock these type of cuffs.
Thanks for confirmation! Just watched a video of similar cuffs 😟

What about these ones: Kub Hamburg 8 handcuffs?

They are more expensive, but the girl from the Cuff Shop could open them:

Those will work. If you can get the key in and turn the key 1/4 turn, it will in lock.
(24 Jun 2016, 14:00 )madjack Wrote: Another type of handcuff that looks interesting for self-bondage is this 'Double crossing' style

- would you be brave enough to try it out, to confirm you could unlock? 😁

MJ

Now those would be very hard to get into and out of.
Wow, those really scare me.
Nope, I'll pass on these
(24 Jun 2016, 16:15 )Tinker D Wrote: Those will work. If you can get the key in and turn the key 1/4 turn, it will in lock.
According to the video, you do not have to turn the key at all - just insert it. But I may have missed that movement.
Another possible problem is the size. I measured the circumference of wrists - it's exactly 16.5 = KUB size S (yes, I have narrow bones, but wide shoulders 😉 ). Should I go for this size? Latex gloves, nylon, should not add too much...
Further thinking on the use of a key and the risks of getting free... I've considered these metal wrist cuffs  as a possible alternative

$_12.jpg    - they use a magnetic 'pin' to close the bracelet. You can either lock or tie them together.

I like this set-up as it gives you two escape options:

1. un-locking/untying of whatever holds the cuffs together
2. (failsafe?) the device used to push the magnetic pin and release a cuff from your wrist.

MJ
Wow, pretty.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Happy things, I have a safety lugnuts 3 4,081 01 Mar 2016, 04:01
Last Post: lugnuts
Need some ideas about handcuffs demselindistress 4 3,700 14 Aug 2014, 18:28
Last Post: madjack