Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent pantyhose
Women Sexy Ultra-thin Stockings Transparent Black Pantyhose Tights Super Elastic Anti Snag Stocking Female Temptation Long Sock
$2.86

ballet high heels
Ballet Toe Pads For Pointe Shoes Ballet Dance Pointe Pads Ballet Dance Toe Pads Soft Toe Covers Pointe Shoes High Heels Toe Caps
$4.26-30%

otouch
OTOUCH CICI KITTY PLUS Clit Sucker Vibrator For Women Clitoris Stimulator Vacuum Sucking Female Masturbator Sex Shop Adults Toys
$399.08-20%

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Comiket Furries Animal Doll Cat Kwaii Cat Paw Glove Furries Anime Expo Doll Tai
$402.32-45%

gaff panties
Sexy Fake Ass Sexy Butt Lifter Boxershorts Men Padded Shapewear Hip Enhancer Underwear Drag Queen Camel Toe Panties Hiding Gaff
$182.59-30%

ATHVOTAR PU
ATHVOTAR Pu Leather Pants Women Sexy Tight Bright Black Thin Spring Autumn High-Waist Elastic New Casual Female Leather Pants
$17.25-30%

ATHVOTAR PU
ATHVOTAR Pu Leather Pants Women Sexy Tight Bright Black Thin Spring Autumn High-Waist Elastic New Casual Female Leather Pants
$17.25-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

All things handcuffs
Funny, we are going through the same list of handcuffs 😉

(24 Jun 2016, 17:26 )madjack Wrote: they use a magnetic 'pin' to close the bracelet.
I also found them on Aliexpress, but to be honest I still do not understand how they work.
Ok, do see that little pin? The one that looks like the letter "L"?
That slides into the cuffs to hold the cuffs together.
Now, inside the cuffs themselfs, I beleve there is a magnet.
That magnet keeps the pin from coming out. The only way to remove that pin would eather I picking tool, or another pin to push out the L shape pin.
Then the cuffs will open.
Aha, so the process to "get in" (depending on the pin/padlock reachability) would be:

1. Lock the cuffs together with a padlock
2. Put one cuff on the first wrist and lock it with a pin
3. Put the second cuff on the second wrist and lock it with a pin using the first hand (because the distance to the pin is greater than to the padlock, so the wrist should theoretically contort less).

Right?
(24 Jun 2016, 20:35 )Like Ra Wrote: Aha, so the process to "get in" (depending on the pin/padlock reachability) would be:

1. Lock the cuffs together with a padlock
2. Put one cuff on the first wrist and lock it with a pin
3. Put the second cuff on the second wrist and lock it with a pin using the first hand (because the distance to the pin is greater than to the padlock, so the wrist should theoretically contort less).

Right?

Not quite how I'd do it:

1. Freeze pin (for un-fastening cuff in ice-cube)
2. Place ice-cube with frozen pin within reach of your bondage position (this is your back-up release)
3. Put one cuff on the first wrist and lock it with a pin
4. Repeat same with other wrist
5. Lock the cuffs together with a padlock (key to padlock is your primary escape - you choose how it is released)
6. Enjoy
7. escape though primary or back-up as you wish/need

This is just one escape plan; if you're not tied to something (bed/chair) you could simply place the escape pin in another room and have the long crawl to your freedom

MJ
Here they are on Aliexpress, cheaper, indeed: handcuffs with magnetic pins  Diameters 55 and 60mm. Pity they are no oval-shaped, like KUB, OTOH they are 4-5 times cheaper. My size would be "S". Hmmm...
With respect to the Double Crossing Cuffs:
I have a pair.
They only fit a small woman's wrists and only if the wrists cross at a perfect angle. They fit about 60% of the women I try them on and none of the men. I have never been able to get them on with the hands behind the back because of the angle the wrists need to come in at.

You can not get them on yourself. Getting all the tabs and pins to meet in the locking section requires a lot of coordination even for the top.

The cuffs are quite the conversation starter and they attract a lot of attention. I just wish they came in a bigger size.

The AliExpress price is awesome and I would recommend buying a pair.

Mike
(24 Jun 2016, 02:52 )Like Ra Wrote: What about these ones: Kub Hamburg 8 handcuffs?

[Image: post_2_1466733057_d4fe429e39e14832ed31af..._thumb.jpg]   

Guess what? I've just bought them...  Girl_blush
(27 Jun 2016, 12:55 )Like Ra Wrote:
(24 Jun 2016, 02:52 )Like Ra Wrote: What about these ones: Kub Hamburg 8 handcuffs?

[Image: post_2_1466733057_d4fe429e39e14832ed31af..._thumb.jpg]   

Guess what? I've just bought them...  Girl_blush

The handcuffs have just arrived. They are beautiful... They are scary... They fit perfectly... They are tight, smooth, and inescapable. I tried them on on only one wrist (the house is full) and tried to open them with the handcuffed hand. VERY difficult even in front of my eyes. But these handcuffs are so inviting, I can barely resist the temptation to immediately lock my wrists behind my back. Should be very kinky look: I'm wearing a tight shiny fully closed black swimsuit, sheer black shiny pantyhose, and black mini shorts. I would add pantyhose on my arms, a good gag, high heels, and I'm ready to go 😋

Very erotic... Wow...
OK, I can unlock the cuffs when both wrists are locked in front of me. Also, I can type while wearing the cuffs. Success so far.
(30 Jun 2016, 19:59 )Like Ra Wrote: OK, I can unlock the cuffs when both wrists are locked in front of me. Also, I can type while wearing the cuffs. Success so far.

I can't stand it! Girl_cry  Will you stop teasing me with all these descriptions and suggestive ideas of so much self-bondage fun!

Send your family off on a long weekend break, lock the doors, freeze the ice, set the camera up, get the plug and gag in, latex, Lycra and pantyhose on and get into bondage...

...please?

😁

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Happy things, I have a safety lugnuts 3 4,077 01 Mar 2016, 04:01
Last Post: lugnuts
Need some ideas about handcuffs demselindistress 4 3,694 14 Aug 2014, 18:28
Last Post: madjack