Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

2022 chastity
Resin Chastity Cage Male Small/Standard Cock Cage With 4 Sizes Soft Penis Rings 2022 New Chastity Device SM Sex Toys For Men Gay
$67.45-44%

CYOMI
CYOMI 6G Silicone Vagina Pantys to the Ankle Internal floating point design, sweat preventing oil for Crossdresser Drag Queen
$402.93-55%

urethral plug
Men Urethral Catheter Sound Vibrators Silicone Masturbator Plug Electric Urethra Dilator Sex Toys Erotic Goods Horse Eye Stick
$125.31

kigurumi mask crossdress
(GLA04044)Customize Character Resin Half Head Japanese Animego Cosplay Crossdressing Doll Anime Kigurumi Mask With Eyes And Wig
$724.79-25%

click lock bondage cage
HT-V5 Click&Lock Chastity Cage Device Male Cock Cage With 4 Sizes Penis Ring Chastity Urethral Lock Bondage Belt Fetish Sex Toys
$9.66-50%

hypnosis device
Ems Intelligent Sleep Device Microcurrent Sleep Aid Instrument Pressure Relief dormir Fast Sleep Rest Hypnosis Insomnia Artifact
$28.21-46%

bondage corset
Sexy Harness For Busty Women's Decorative Beauty Bdsm Corset Gothic Clothes Bustier Pentagram Large Lingerie Rave Wear Garter
$11.52-15%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

All things handcuffs
(30 Jun 2016, 19:59 )Like Ra Wrote: OK, I can unlock the cuffs when both wrists are locked in front of me. Also, I can type while wearing the cuffs. Success so far.

Sooooo..... Right after the shower, still naked, I decided to try to cuff my hand behind my back. With some efforts and squirming I succeeded. And ... After more squirming and struggling and looking in various mirrors I managed to insert the key into the slot, but here comes the BUT....

These particular handcuffs are foldable. If you fold them completely =, you can open them without the key. This is the main selling point. Also, since they are foldable, they are quite comfortable to wear. But to open them, both cuffs must be aligned (180 degrees). If they are not in one plane, they key will "miss" the locking tab. And if your arms are behind your back, aligning is not possible.

In other words I was stuck. I was alone at home, but my daughter's boyfriend had to come in an hour, but ... not that I do not find him sexy... At least he could unlock me... Finally I decided to try to get my arms in front of me. I'm quite flexible, but I had to pull really hard to get the wrists past my buttocks. In short - I made it, but with some bruises and squashed nerves. And just in time...

I still love the cuffs, but I have to rethink all the scenarios I had in mind 😟
Finally! I've just received some of the best self-bondage cuffs!

KUB_handcuffs_IMG_1473.jpg     KUB_handcuffs_IMG_1474.jpg   

Search eBay DE: (kub,kubind) hamburg 8

Tried them in the bathroom (I'm not home alone) and I must say that I could lock and unlock the cuffs behind my back while wearing two pairs of pantyhose on my arms, even when one wrist was facing outside and the keyhole was wrongly positioned. When encased in slippery pantyhose I could relatively easy move cuffed arms from the front to the back and the other way around, but adding just a bit of ropes or friction and you are out of luck.

Absolutely inescapable, yet comfortable. Unlike wrist coil + cinch noose these cuffs do not keep your wrists tightly to each other (it's possible by either shortening the chain links between the cuffs or by hanging them up the back), they make some positions, crawling, picking up the key from the floor, etc more difficult.
Now the "oops" part - I ordered leg cuffs of a wrong size - too big for me, and I've got the "L" size aeady (intended for my ankles in boots or my elbows 😋 ) Now I need to return them... And then get the correct size ... arrrrgghhhh ......
I think it's possible to use these cuffs even inside a tight latex bag, provided there is a reliable way to pull the released ky inside the bag, of course 😉 (any ideas, BTW?)
I sent the "too big" legcuffs back, the guys were kind enough to ship the "M" version, and they arrived this morning. Overexcited I tried to put them on ... but .... Each cuff fits my ankles perfectly, but together... My ankle bones are separated from each other a bit farther away than the cuffs. I even managed to locks the cuffs on by awkwardly twisting my legs to bring the ankles closer together, but it was very painful 😟

No luck... No idea what to do with them, my dream exploded... I still love the cuffs, though...
Even though it isn't really all that smart, I bought myself a pair of hinged handcuffs. Been wanting a pair for ages, finally broke down and bought a week or so ago.

I bought from Amazon - I got the Vipertek Heavy Duty Hinged cuffs, and (in order to be able to remove them myself) a Zak Tool pocket key (essentially a much longer handcuff key). I'm easily able to remove the cuffs either in front or behind my back. And, I'm RIDICULOUSLY careful to ensure the key holes are pointing the right direction.

My only "complaint" would be that the edges of the cuffs aren't rounded off a TON. Coupled with the unforgiving nature of hinged cuffs....well, let's just say if one were to look VERY closely at my wrists, you'd see some tell-tale marks. 😊
hello can you give me an advice on buying metal police handcuffs
not the really expensive stuff please
(29 Aug 2019, 10:50 )slaafruben Wrote: hello can you give me an advice on buying metal police handcuffs
What style do you like? American? UK?
Or something like this (one of my favourites): https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/710-53481...1507205664
(29 Aug 2019, 12:04 )The inspector Wrote:
(29 Aug 2019, 10:50 )slaafruben Wrote: hello can you give me an advice on buying metal police handcuffs
What style do you like? American? UK?
i realy not sure what is goog to use in a self bondage  ?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Happy things, I have a safety lugnuts 3 4,078 01 Mar 2016, 04:01
Last Post: lugnuts
Need some ideas about handcuffs demselindistress 4 3,697 14 Aug 2014, 18:28
Last Post: madjack