Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

2022 chastity
2022 Brand Latest Tshirts For Men 100% Cotton Chastity Is Abuse T-Shirt Short Sleeve O-Neck Casual Tee Shirt 4XL 5XL 6X
$11.98

lifelike sex doll
Sex Doll for Men Senxual Doll Masturbate Anime Japanese Doll 168cm Full Body Sex Doolls Lifelike Sexdoll Love Doll Real Life Tpe
$1497.98-19%

sorbern
Sexy Cat Eye Frame Glasses Women Trending Acetate Spectacles Frames Ladies Prescription Glasses Oculos De Grau Feminino
$32.62-40%

bondage corset
Pink O-Ring Leather Harness Sexy Body Bondage Erotic BDSM Lingerie Harajuku Straps Garters Belt Harness Erotic Stocking Belt Leg
$21.93-35%

click lock bondage cage
New Male Metal Click&Lock Chastity Cage Birdcage Penis Lock Cock Ring Ascetic Bondage Device Prevent Cheating Adult Sex Toys 18+
$41.12-44%

larpgears
Latex Hood Rubber with Hairpieces Wigs Ponytails Handmade Fetish Mask Dual Horsetail Sexy Open Mouth Eyes Headgear Customise
$36.29-11%

wetlook
Hot New Fashion Leisure T-shirt Mens Stretch Summer Tank Top Wetlook Clubwear Fitness Muscle Party Performance
$82.38-41%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

All things handcuffs
Quote:P.S. i hate using velcro to make things.

Never ever use velcro anywhere near sheer nylon, it's a recipe for disaster.
Oh yes... Trying something on with velcros while wearing pantyhose is very tricky. Usually velcro wins 😟
Lol i found that out a long time ago with a lycra suit..the fingers on one side now look like they have fur on them
Hello all.

Ok, so I have used many different items in the past, all mainly things that I tied up by hand like rope or other materials.... but i have never had handcuffs (well, thats a lie, use to have plastic ones with a large safety realise but I never remember using them on anyone at all....) and I am looking into getting some.

I want to get more than 1 at the time, I do not mind if I don't like them but if i do then its better getting more in the first place.

I have been looking around, and I have found a lot when I look, but most that I see have safety realises on them, which I don't want, and I am not in a position to be modfieing them when I get them.

All I want is a simple handcuff, chain links (not solid) with no safety realise, no fluffy stuff on them.... So far I have found this on eBay and wanted your thoughts on them:

Search eBay UK: Viper standard handcuffs

From what I can tell, the key works from one side only, and they are plain basic handcuffs which is what I want. Anyone want to give me any advice on them or any others you can find that suites what I am looking for for a CHEAP price (under £10).

Cloud
I would spend. 10 quid is about $15 Canadian roughly, and that will get iffy cheapo cuffs that can fail or crush easy etc.

Pay the extra for real handcuffs with locking mechanisms that need to be pinned by the key. The lever locks really are not good at all, and can often fail, meaning that if you put pressure against them they can close more and potentially harm you severely.

There are real handcuffs on Ebay, and I've seen them $15-$30 Canadian (which is roughly same in US $ depending on day, can be more, can be a bit less). So you're looking at about spending roughly 20 quid on a set at least
These are the most beautiful handcuffs I've ever seen: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/6324

Check this shop, they also have handcuffs with a chain:

eBay.com store: Cuffstore-Sells-Unusual-Handcuffs
A few years ago the UK police experimented with using hand-cuffs that had a hinged link rather than a chain. They were made to stop doing so after several arrestees 'fell' forward while wearing them and broke their wrists.

Just saying...be careful.

Incidentally,

Source: http://youtu.be/27KJpchBkM0
Ok, thank you for your responses, and sorry for posting the link directly, I did not think that it would expire and that I should post a search instead.

Well, the issue is with the money, is I don't want to spend much money on them and I might get multiple ones. (I know they will be a pain when they brake if I am using them)

So, the video was useful and it shown me clearly what double lock is in handcuffs, and I like the sound of them a lot more as they wont over tighten on me. Also I did not want any hinged or solid link cuffs anyway, as I want the ability to still move my wrists easily and safely when I want.

So after another quick look, I now want to know, is their are cheap and reliable brands that you will recommend for me to be looking into?
Minimum requirement is a "switch" to lock the cuffs and make it impossible to close them any further. I have a pair of hand cuffs with such a device. A few times, I forgot to use it and had very painful moments. Once a cuff is too tight, you can barely move your hands without hard pain and that makes it very hard to use the keys. Actually, the ones on your link look pretty much like mine. There is one thing you should check: The "switch" should not slide too easily, or it will eventually slide and the cuff will close further. If it slides, a strip of paper underneath might help.

This cuff is the cheapest quality I would ever go for light use. If you want to struggle a lot, they are way too uncomfortable, which translates as "painful".
For anything beyond extremely tame, as someone who teaches BDSM and is VP of an organisation that educates on BDSM and other alt lifestyles, I recommend NOT using the tab locking cuffs.

Why? Because even with any kind of mod, and even still fully in the lock position, they still can close. Use only when there is no risk of any pressure whatsoever against the cuffs. I have personally had even higher end cuffs such as these close more despite the so called locking mechanism locked.

If you expect to thrash about, roll, or in anyway possibly put any kind of pressure against the cuffs, get the real ones.

Anyone is free to do as they desire, but as someone who educates, I highly suggest for anything beyond "uber tame" use real ones or leather locking cuffs.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Happy things, I have a safety lugnuts 3 4,078 01 Mar 2016, 04:01
Last Post: lugnuts
Need some ideas about handcuffs demselindistress 4 3,695 14 Aug 2014, 18:28
Last Post: madjack