Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

CYOMI
CYOMI Silicone Breast Forms Huge Fake Boobs Tits Enhancer Crossdresser Sissy Drag Queen Shemale Transgender Crossdressing
$157.30-66%

speerise
SPEERIS Black Women Unitard Ballet Short Sleeve Full Body Men Jumpsuits One Piece Unitards Dance Costumes Bodysuit Stage
$29.03-30%

Ftshist
Ftshist Black Side Split Midi Skirt Slim Faux Leathe Elastic Trumpet Hip Skirts Knee-length Wet Look Slit High Waist Vintage
$39.91-28%

gothic lolita
Chic Girls Cosplay Braided Wig Mixed Black Red Blue Purple Dark Long Hair Lolita Gothic Harajuku Cute Bangs Halloween Headwear
$24.20-45%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Stretch Jeans Flared Pants Women Grey Slim Pants Sexy Women Casual Jeans Skinny Lift Butt Leggings
$72.59-33%

ballet high heels
1/2/3PCS Forefoot Pads Soft And Soothing Non-slip Silicone Gel Toe Finger Covers High Heels Ballet Foot Care Ultimate Comfort
$4.85

electro stimulation device
electro-acupuncture device needle stimulator KWD-808-II-6 channel outputs Pain Relief Muscle Stimulator
$72.48-4%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

All things handcuffs
Ok, after looking about a bit more, and looking into double lock handcuffs, i have found something that might be better, that is just past my budget, but it should be ok.

Search eBay UK: Heavy Duty Police issue Handcuffs Double Locks

What about them instead. That search might only show 1 result, but I can see lots of identical ones if you click on similar products, but these are the cheapest.
(25 Nov 2012, 10:56 )cloud Wrote: Ok, after looking about a bit more, and looking into double lock handcuffs, i have found something that might be better, that is just past my budget, but it should be ok.

Search eBay UK: Heavy Duty Police issue Handcuffs Double Locks

What about them instead. That search might only show 1 result, but I can see lots of identical ones if you click on similar products, but these are the cheapest.

I doubt that those are any better than the ones I mentioned. By the way, since budget is an issue for you, why not simply buy a chain and padlocks? It is as effective as handcuffs but probably cheaper, and much safer. The chain links shouldn't be too large and have no sharp edges, best would be completely closed links. Hardware shops and pet shops for the chains. For example: http://www.petshop.de/shop/Hunde/050/Kettenhalsbaender
Well, I aeady use rope and cloth belts and stuff, what I wanted was to experiment with handcuffs as another side. This is mainly as I remember holding some plastic ones as a child (about 9 I think...), and I remembered when they broke, but I don't remember what they are like and I wanted to experiment a bit with them. If I knew as a fact that I would like them then I would be willing to spend more, but I don't.
Ok, in this case I suppose, you try cheap ones and see. The ones that I got are cheap and simple in construction. I suppose, that's more reliable than cheap and complicated. Simply be aware of the warnings here and you should be fairly safe. And don't try silly things like hanging from handcuffs or sending the keys to yourself by mail - especially not now, while everybody is posting christmas gifts.
Nah, I still prefer rope&knife to cuffs&key ...
Well, I have aeady said that I am not sure how much force I will want to put onto them, but this will be pulling them apart, not trying to lay or sit on them probably.... Also, I cant physically afford to pay a lot of money on them, so getting cheap ones are the only real option.

Anyway, I am still deciding to get the cuffs that i last linked, but i need to figure out a way to get them still, I got a few plans (not willing to discuss them) and will see what I can do.
Just a suggestion. Why don't you use leather lockable cuffs with a padlock/chain in between? Leather cuffs will definitely not break your wrists, they are soft, comfortable, do not close further, and you can use chain of any length. Check this thread for links: Self-bondage items on eBay - interesting finds
I'm thinking about buying these KUB cuffs for self-bondage. What do you think? From what I understand, tey key simply needs to be inserted, no turning needed, what theoretically should make "self-operating" easier.

kub-cuffs-01.jpg   

Another question - is brass latex-friendly? Or should I go for the nickel-plated version?
Buzzed.... Wrong.
The key needs to be turned and turned and turned some more to unlock these type of cuffs.
Locking them can be done with the key removed, but that takes a lot more force than standard handcuffs.
(24 Jun 2016, 02:35 )Tinker D Wrote: The key needs to be turned and turned and turned some more to unlock these type of cuffs.
Thanks for confirmation! Just watched a video of similar cuffs 😟

What about these ones: Kub Hamburg 8 handcuffs?

kub-cuffs-02.jpg   

They are more expensive, but the girl from the Cuff Shop could open them:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZSSK6xa47g

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Happy things, I have a safety lugnuts 3 4,075 01 Mar 2016, 04:01
Last Post: lugnuts
Need some ideas about handcuffs demselindistress 4 3,692 14 Aug 2014, 18:28
Last Post: madjack