Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

1d oil pantyhose
High Waist Oil Shiny Sexy Tights For Women Sexy Lingerie Hot 1D Closed Crotch/Open Crotch Sexy Pantyhose Sheer Nylon Stockings
$5.43

mummy bondage
All-inclusive Elastic Stockings Mummy Full Body Tight Bondage Bundled SM Tights Jumpsuit Pantyhose Sleeping Bag
$15.55-50%

pueraria mirifica
Free Shipping Pueraria Mirifica
$143.72-36%

anal vibrator
10 Frequency Double Penetration Anal Plug Dildo Butt Plug Vibrator For Men Strap On Penis Vagina Plug Adult Sex Toys For Couples
$33.13-50%

shibari
Shibari Hip Hop Polyester TShirt BDSM Creative Streetwear Leisure T Shirt Male Tee
$66.34

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody X Cross Blue High Waist Leather V Shape Leggings Pants for Women Yoga Gym Leggings Women
$42.34-14%

leg binder
Operating Bed Accessories Load Binder Slider Leg Arm Support Card Waist Shoulder
$19.36

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

All things handcuffs
(01 Sep 2021, 02:56 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: Nice guide. Those Clejuso cuffs look unbreakable, I love them. Would they also work for ankles?

Thanks, those were just some generic comments with pics from the internet.
I don't know if tere are more handcuff aficionados hanging around in this forum?
If yes, it would be interesting to expand this by some folks posting pics their favourite personal cuffs with a small review on how they are used in selfbondage.

The heavy Clejuso cuffs are certainly unbreakable, yet due to their wide bars and round edges they are almost comfortable even when tightly closed. Unfortunately, my pair is long gone but I might order a new one some day...
Here is some video of personal experience I had with them - no escape possible until I got hold of the keys:

Self hogcuffed in lycra and boots

They only fit around small ankles and almost certainly never around boots.
So I recommend getting some decent dedicated ankle cuffs.
(01 Sep 2021, 12:08 )johngerners Wrote:
(01 Sep 2021, 02:56 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: Nice guide. Those Clejuso cuffs look unbreakable, I love them. Would they also work for ankles?

Thanks, those were just some generic comments with pics from the internet.
I don't know if tere are more handcuff aficionados hanging around in this forum?
If yes, it would be interesting to expand this by some folks posting pics their favourite personal cuffs with a small review on how they are used in selfbondage.

The heavy Clejuso cuffs are certainly unbreakable, yet due to their wide bars and round edges they are almost comfortable even when tightly closed. Unfortunately, my pair is long gone but I might order a new one some day...
Here is some video of personal experience I had with them - no escape possible until I got hold of the keys:
Self hogcuffed in lycra and boots

They only fit around small ankles and almost certainly never around boots.
So I recommend getting some decent dedicated ankle cuffs.

That's a nice video - worthy of posting in the 'Completed Sessions' if you wished to? And, if you did post, I'd love to know more details of your set-up and release (I enjoyed the way your keys dropped onto the bed and you instantly reached for them.)

Thanks for sharing

MJ
Metal handcuffs are not quite up my alley, but I stumbled across these clips which I thought some might enjoy.

https://www.boundhub.com/videos/481596/e...chained-1/

https://www.boundhub.com/videos/481598/e...chained-2/
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
Is there anybody into heavy metal? That's the real thing! 16(!)kg cuffs!

16kg_handcuffs-01.jpg     16kg_handcuffs-02.jpg     16kg_handcuffs-03.jpg   

Male model inner diameter: 8.5 cm, height 6 cm, thickness 3 cm, chain thickness 2 cm
Female model inner diameter: 7.5 cm, height 6 cm, thickness 3 cm, chain thickness 2 cm

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Happy things, I have a safety lugnuts 3 4,080 01 Mar 2016, 04:01
Last Post: lugnuts
Need some ideas about handcuffs demselindistress 4 3,700 14 Aug 2014, 18:28
Last Post: madjack