Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

leohex
LEOHEX Sports Transparent Shiny Joggers Women's Yoga Pants High Waist Jogging Quality Tights Soft Fitness Squat Proof Leggings
$79.85-52%

latex rubber fashion
2023 Spring/Autumn Anti-Slippery Children Casual Shoes Girls Bow Sequin Flats Fashion Casual Kids Sneakers Baby Toddler Shoe
$8.47-25%

nsa swimsuit one piece
NSA One Piece Black Sharkskin chlorine resistant waterproof high waist Women's Competition Swimsuit Knee Swimsuit girls
$30.23-20%

bondage corset
Plus Size Large Lingerie Body Harness Fashion Fetish Sexy Busty Women Corset Bralette Punk Goth Garters Cage Festival Rave Wear
$9.55-49%

temorish
latex mask detachable eyeshade mouth sheath 15CM long nose tube lockable zip
$72.59-6%

temorish
Latex Leggings Womens Black Latex Leggings Crotch Zip Skinny Rubber Trousers Plus Size
$87.12-9%

jersqons
Jersqons Men 2mm Sleveeless Short Pants Smooth Skin Neoprene Triathlon Suit Wetsuit Diving Suits Swimsuit
$120.75-25%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

All things handcuffs
@slaafruben, if you do not mind, I will merge this thread with All things handcuffs
Whatever you do, steer clear of the cheapest. Better to spend on something that won't break/bend/malfunction or have a locking mechanism that doesn't truly lock the ratchet.

You can find used police cuffs on Ebay at reasonable prices.
(29 Aug 2019, 18:24 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: Whatever you do, steer clear of the cheapest. Better to spend on something that won't break/bend/malfunction or have a locking mechanism that doesn't truly lock the ratchet.

Second this! Having had experience with the public and handcuffs and how embarrassing it is when they got stuck I can only agree.
(29 Aug 2019, 20:03 )The inspector Wrote:
(29 Aug 2019, 18:24 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: Whatever you do, steer clear of the cheapest. Better to spend on something that won't break/bend/malfunction or have a locking mechanism that doesn't truly lock the ratchet.

Second this! Having had experience with the public and handcuffs and how embarrassing it is when they got stuck I can only agree.

I had a cheap set about 20 years ago now that had the locking mechanism break and then as well bend. Ratcheted down HARD on wrist, so much so I still have some nerve damage on that hands thumb.
oomph this thread is a little handcuff paradise 😁 so many great recommendations.

(27 Jun 2016, 12:55 )Like Ra Wrote: [Image: post_2_1466733057_d4fe429e39e14832ed31af...Uipkyx.jpg] 
Guess what? I've just bought them...
Do you still have these? Seems to me they would last a lifetime. Any other impressions about the KUB line?
(21 Aug 2021, 22:56 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: Do you still have these?
Oh yes... I have these, the handcuffs with chain-links in between, small handcuffs, small legcuffs (can't use them due to the design), medium legcuffs, legcuffs with chain, steel collar - everything from KUB.

See:

https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...2#pid22512
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...1#pid22471
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...0#pid25530
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...1#pid22511
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...2#pid26772
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...0#pid26680
(21 Aug 2021, 22:56 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: What do you like the most about self bondage? I really like feeling trapped and restrained until exhaustion, but I need to be careful of having a safe way out too.
This is for a separate thread.
(21 Aug 2021, 23:56 )Like Ra Wrote: See:

. . .
Too.. much... for me... I'm in extreme ecstasy... help...
(29 Aug 2019, 13:29 )slaafruben Wrote: i realy not sure what is goog to use in a self bondage  ?

There is a huge variety of handcuffs on the market. Since you asked for police cuffs, I suppose you mean standard swing-through models. But even those come in many different versions and quality standards.

Starting with the cheapest, these can be found for less than 5,- Euros on ebay, however, they are not suitable for selfbondage and should be avoided:
 bad.jpg   

Then there are typical cheap no-name standard cuffs. They should cost less than 20,- Euros and they can be quite good. But there are many manufacturers that produce them in different quality. You have to carefully check the mechanism before using them in sb:
 cheap2.jpg   

If you want to be sure to get good quality and reliability, you should stick to a brand like Smith&Wesson, Peerless, Clejuso, Alcyon, Alfa Proj, ...
Here are some good standard Smith&Wesson cuffs which can be found for less than 40,- Euros:
 smw.jpg   

If you want to do longer selfbondage sessions or positions that put stress on your wrists like a hogtie, you should consider getting wider handcuffs, like these Clejuso 15. They are quite expensive, but you get a whopping 1300g of hardware for your bucks plus they are super reliable. Also thy can be double-locked without the key which is an important feature for selfbondage, because it prevents you from making them tighter inadvertently (or deliberately 😉:
 clejuso15.jpg   

Then there are cuffs that have a hinge or rigid connection instead of a chain link. I like them a lot and use them frequently in sb, but you have to be really careful to orient the keyholes towards your hands. Otherwise it might be not possible to unlock them even with the key:
 alcyon_rigid.jpg   
 hinged.jpg   
Nice guide. Those Clejuso cuffs look unbreakable, I love them. Would they also work for ankles?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Happy things, I have a safety lugnuts 3 4,080 01 Mar 2016, 04:01
Last Post: lugnuts
Need some ideas about handcuffs demselindistress 4 3,700 14 Aug 2014, 18:28
Last Post: madjack