Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

rubber latex dress
50s Vintage Dresses Audrey Hepburn 2015 Women Summer Style Vestido Floral Print 60s Pinup Retro Vintage Rockabilly 50s Dress
$7.53-20%

msemis
Women Girls Lyrical Dress Dance Costume Ballet Gymnastics Floral Lace Long Sleeve Crop Top with Skirt Bottoms 2Pcs Dance Outfits
$159.88-19%

transparent pantyhose
Hollow Eye Cut Cuban Heel Back Seam Thigh High Stockings 8D Ultra Thin Transparent Silk Pantyhose Women Sexy Breathable Lingerie
$4.32

anime bondage
Anime Peripheral Ground Bondage Boy Hanako Jun Ear Clip Cosplay Teak Division Lady Asymmetric Acrylic Earrings
$2.06

1d oil pantyhose
0813 New 1D Ultra-thin Transparent Super Shiny Pantyhose Women's Oil Shine Glittering Tights Closed Crotch High Waist Collant
$6.01-19%

bondage corset
Harness Plus Size Sexy Lingerie Body Bondage Fetish Women's Bodice Gothic Garter Belt Cage Bra Bdsm Festival Rave Wear Steampunk
$12.17-48%

bondage device
45mm Ball Mouth Gag Expander Bondage Set Sex Toys For Women Adult Games Products Erotic Machine Chastity Device Couple Tool Shop
$2.99-28%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

All things handcuffs
I would love to be able to use KUB-136 with matching KUB-926 (legcuffs), but according to what I found on the Internet, it's pretty much impossible to get out of them, unless they are too loose and/or you can use your mouth to insert the key 😟 But I really love them (see https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/6324 ) Clamp the key in a vice, indeed?

KUB-936 ones are easier to escape and more comfortable, but they do not look as beautiful as 126/136...
(24 Jun 2016, 12:09 )Like Ra Wrote: I would love to be able to use KUB-136 with matching KUB-926 (legcuffs), but according to what I found on the Internet, it's pretty much impossible to get out of them, unless they are too loose and/or you can use your mouth to insert the key 😟 But I really love them (see https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/6324 ) Clamp the key in a vice, indeed?

KUB-936 ones are easier to escape and more comfortable, but they do not look as beautiful as 126/136...

I've always been tempted by the heavyweight Clejuso 13 type cuffs - they look nice and secure, comfortable and, most importantly, removable in self-bondage.

$_57.jpg    - not cheap but very sexy

MJ
Another type of handcuff that looks interesting for self-bondage is this 'Double crossing' style

$_12YP6JCW5S.jpg    - would you be brave enough to try it out, to confirm you could unlock? 😁

MJ
I'm actually looking at a similar device on Aliexpress. I might even buy it, but I'm not sure if one can insert the padlock behind the back.

This is how it looks on Zlata: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/10067
(24 Jun 2016, 02:52 )Like Ra Wrote:
(24 Jun 2016, 02:35 )Tinker D Wrote: The key needs to be turned and turned and turned some more to unlock these type of cuffs.
Thanks for confirmation! Just watched a video of similar cuffs 😟

What about these ones: Kub Hamburg 8 handcuffs?

They are more expensive, but the girl from the Cuff Shop could open them:

Those will work. If you can get the key in and turn the key 1/4 turn, it will in lock.
(24 Jun 2016, 14:00 )madjack Wrote: Another type of handcuff that looks interesting for self-bondage is this 'Double crossing' style

- would you be brave enough to try it out, to confirm you could unlock? 😁

MJ

Now those would be very hard to get into and out of.
Wow, those really scare me.
Nope, I'll pass on these
(24 Jun 2016, 16:15 )Tinker D Wrote: Those will work. If you can get the key in and turn the key 1/4 turn, it will in lock.
According to the video, you do not have to turn the key at all - just insert it. But I may have missed that movement.
Another possible problem is the size. I measured the circumference of wrists - it's exactly 16.5 = KUB size S (yes, I have narrow bones, but wide shoulders 😉 ). Should I go for this size? Latex gloves, nylon, should not add too much...
Further thinking on the use of a key and the risks of getting free... I've considered these metal wrist cuffs  as a possible alternative

$_12.jpg    - they use a magnetic 'pin' to close the bracelet. You can either lock or tie them together.

I like this set-up as it gives you two escape options:

1. un-locking/untying of whatever holds the cuffs together
2. (failsafe?) the device used to push the magnetic pin and release a cuff from your wrist.

MJ
Wow, pretty.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Happy things, I have a safety lugnuts 3 4,077 01 Mar 2016, 04:01
Last Post: lugnuts
Need some ideas about handcuffs demselindistress 4 3,695 14 Aug 2014, 18:28
Last Post: madjack