Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

amoresy
XCKNY men Silk GLOSSY suit sexy luster High Waist Shorts Pants smooth bodybuilding oily shiny Yoga running sportswear AMORESY
$79.59-62%

Leosoxs lingerie
T Shirt 100% Cotton Retro 50's Lili St. Cyr Lingerie Ad Art Burlesque Pinup
$139.15-40%

crossdresser silicone body
Dokier Silicone Realistic False Fake Muscle Belly Body for Cosplayers Artificial Simulation Muscle Chest Man Crossdressers
$340.28-68%

Leosoxs lingerie
Plus Size Sexy Lingerie Sexy Lingerie Suspender Skirt Front Slit Nightdress Sexy Interesting Pajamas Various Colours Available
$38.83

gothic lolita
Gothic Lolita Wrist Cuffs Sweet Satin Bow Ruffles Floral Lace Tulle Bracelet Wristband Japanese Maid Cosplay Hand Sleeve
$2.23

electro stimulation device
EMSzero EMS Sculpting Machine 14T Electro Magnetic Muscle Stimulator 6500W Slimming Machine Weight Loss Device
$11334.07-10%

speerise
SPEERISE Women Shiny Metallic Unitard Long Sleeve Mock Neck Ballet Jumpsuits One Piece Turtleneck Dance wear Men Zentai Costumes
$30.10-28%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

looking for some suggestions on homemade vacbed with food.
so I have an idea I want to try and looking for some ideas.   I want to get trapped in plastic with cakes underneath and on top of me.  I would then turn on the vacuum so I become vacuum packed and ready for storage.  any ideas on the best way to do this? I don't have a vacbed
(26 Mar 2022, 03:17 )fscguy Wrote: so I have an idea I want to try and looking for some ideas.  I want to get trapped in plastic with cakes underneath and on top of me.  I would then turn on the vacuum so I become vacuum packed and ready for storage.  any ideas on the best way to do this? I don't have a vacbed

How many cakes would it take to satisfy the urge?  That could get more expensive than buying an actual latex vacbed if it's what I'm thinking about.
I would be making the cakes so it wouldn't cost that much. I am think maybe 8 total boxes of cake mix
I am assuming you have someone assisting/supervising you?
I would strongly advise against doing anything vacuum-related without a spotter. 

People have died from experimenting with setups like this.

Other than that, you could try to get one of these giant bags and have someone vacuum you in along with the cake.

They are usually used for storing duvets/pillows/clothes and come with a seal for the vacuum hose.

"Vacuum storage bag" should yield plenty of results.

For example, found one in XXXL for <$20 in my country.
Looks tempting, if only I had someone to play with.
 3792767100_k-jpg_1280x1280.jpg   

Just for science, if you have someone to watch over you and go through with it, please post pictures.

I mean ... who doesn't love cake?

Attached Files
Drea Balltied And Vacuum Sealed.mp4 (Size: 2.06 MB )

Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.

Contributors: Bound Whore (1) , essanym (1) , fscguy (2)