Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

XCKNY
XCKNY Pu glossy materia stitching 3XL satin smooth opaque pantyhose bright tights sexy silk slim high waisted Sports swim pants
$106.31-77%

crossdresser silicone body
EYUNG Bodysuit Crossdressing Pussy Body Suit Cosplay Silicone Breasts Shemale Full Silicone Bodysuits Sissy Underwear Panties
$546.92-61%

qiui
New QIUI Cellmate 2 APP Remote Control Electric Shock Penis Cage Man Chastity Cock Lock Scrotum Rings,SM Gay Erotic Sex Products
$304.92-30%

zippidy
Sparkly Rhinestones Transparent Mesh Dresses Evening Birthday Celebrate Dress Performance Costume Party Sexy Outfit
$139.15-20%

nsa swimsuit one piece
NSA Short Sleeve Swimwear Women One Piece Swimsuit Men Swimming bodysuit Competitive Swimming Suit Plus Size Women's Swimsuits
$37.50-34%

thierry bondage
Thierry PU Leather Sex Paddle , Bondage Restraint Adult Sex Toys , Slave Adult Game Whip Spanking , Sex Products For Women
$7.48

tiaobug sissy
TiaoBug Men Sissy Panties Open Butt Sexy Lingerie Gay Underwear Black See-through Lace Transparent Briefs Tanga G-string Thong
$6.13-15%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

just not the same anymore i reckon...
i guess the realization has finally sank in completely, that my wife and i will likely not be enjoying our 'pantyhose/play/dress up time anymore, if ever again  😕 ive tried and tried to get that same joy, same enthusiasm, encouragement, understanding, willingness, and acceptance that we both had mountains worth prior to our move back home from the big city...guess its just tough.....ive got my Suntan L'eggs Everyday Support pantyhose on with a lil mini skirt off the clearance rack at Walmart...no heels, theyre all in storage...i just feel so lost and uncomfortable now...

1BCFE476-3E6F-4062-BFD1-2C540ECDD466.jpeg   
 8F9EC172-2A06-42E7-8C11-1B49332B5F6C.jpeg   

But while we lived in the city.....my wife took these saucy pictures....😈

D786B3F1-6F40-41A5-BF54-96C00E8DD1E3.jpeg   

4A557BA5-155A-427E-99CD-E418AAC81E41.jpeg   

1C13FC4B-DA23-4F14-9449-E7FA2DE2F078.jpeg   

....idk im just sad and lost now. maybe shes not as interested or into it anymore? im uncertain but one thing im absolutely positively for sure of is that im able to calm myself and decompress myself out of an anxiety attack, and yes it sounds totally ridiculous, but shaving my legs, putting on pantyhose, a pencil dress or mini skirt, and a pair of pumps or platform high heels that actually fit....so heh, who knew right 😏
Oh, I so know what you mean about how the tights and panties etc do calm you down after a tough day and allow you to decompress. I'm the same, it's so much less stressful when I have the time to curl up in a nice skirt and blouse and unwind in front of the TV on an evening. Especially now with no one calling on people due to lockdown and corvid-19.
My site: https://petrajane.uk My site for my stories, photos and more. 😊
Moving from the big city back into a house out somewhere, does change things. After the big move and things go into storage, things like this do happen.
For me, I had skirts, hoes, boots , pumps and a ton of bondage gear.

But all that is gone now and now, I play a bit, but not like I use to. I guess after a life changing event, from a simple moving to a new place or a massive destruction of your home and/or town, it’s just not the same anymore.

Makes me wonder why I keep coming back here.
(18 Sep 2020, 15:42 )Tinker D Wrote: Moving from the big city back into a house out somewhere, does change things. After the big move and things go into storage, things like this do happen.
For me, I had skirts, hoes, boots , pumps and a ton of bondage gear.

But all that is gone now and now, I play a bit, but not like I use to. I guess after a life changing event, from a simple moving to a new place or a massive destruction of your home and/or town, it’s just not the same anymore.

Makes me wonder why I keep  coming back here.

You've been through so much Tinker... Hope things improve soon.
(18 Sep 2020, 15:42 )Tinker D Wrote: Makes me wonder why I keep coming back here.
I've been asking myself the same question for 14 years ... 😁
@thehuntsauce, what is the actual issue? You moved from a big city to a small town, right? OK. And? Did you wife lose interest in dressing you up? Have you lost interest in dressing up? Are you both not interested in crossdressing anymore? Do you not have courage now to go out dressed up?
(21 Sep 2020, 15:21 )Like Ra Wrote: @thehuntsauce, what is the actual issue? You moved from a big city to a small town, right? OK. And? Did you wife lose interest in dressing you up? Have you lost interest in dressing up? Are you both not interested in crossdressing anymore? Do you not have courage now to go out dressed up?

I guess the issue is her lack of support and motivation. I feel alone when i mention dressing up or I/Us wearing pantyhose. She was gung-ho before, ready and willing to do or try anything. But now its, well, empty. Shes told me that I shouldnt feel a certain way about her lack of motivation or whatever i perceive, but its hard not to factor it in. Now ive resorted to wearing pantyhose in the bathroom and just not saying a word about it anymore  😟

55E159CC-E6ED-4D3C-840E-6D9378D8BACE.jpeg   

I mean, Its been such a drastic change, that I went from fearlessly venturing to extremes id never thought possible for me, like wearing an outfit, pantyhose, and heels outside my home....to cowering in my bathroom trying to calm my nerves quietly slipping into hose and just sitting there 😟

12DA4BE6-02C7-4917-AADE-BFDF064DDE9C.jpeg   
 A49CE4AE-8AAC-4DE3-A14C-99B207DCEFB7.jpeg   
Relocations are very stressful. How far did you move away from you previous place? Do you (I mean, both of you) have to find a new job? What about friends? What were her tasks during the relocation? Did anything else happen during this time?
(24 Sep 2020, 00:00 )Like Ra Wrote: Relocations are very stressful. How far did you move away from you previous place? Do you (I mean, both of you) have to find a new job? What about friends? What were her tasks during the relocation? Did anything else happen during this time?

Ehhh.... 😕 to answer your question, all of the above....BUT! on an exciting note, ive found my digital camera finally, and can take some epic photos now that i hope will rock the socks off anything ive taken in the past couple years....i will upload them tonite once theyve been taken!! ive got a super miniature black dress made of like tshirt material, and my go-to hose, L'eggs Everyday Support pantyhose in Suntan of course!! wish us luck Rolleyes
Do you think that when you lived in a big city you could be "lost in the crowd"
But now you have moved to a small town, the risk of being recognised while out in public is too high for your partner to deal with. Especially if they are likely to see the same people when out shopping etc.

Don't know how far you are from your nearest city, but maybe see if you could do a day out there dressed up - where nobody will recognise you

Contributors: bondagetom1 (1) , egregious (1) , Like Ra (5) , PetraJane (1) , thehuntsauce (4) , Tinker D (1)