Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

CYOMI
CYOMI Extra Shipping Fee
$1.21

transparent panties
Lace Sexy Thong Ladies Cross Belt Soft Thin Hollow Women Panties Breathable G-String Seamless Transparent Female Lingerie
$2.49-3%

women latex rubber mask breath
Funny Two Layers Latex Rubber Inflate Hood with Breathing Tube Mask Handmade Headpiece S-LM188
$60.37-34%

transparent pantyhose
CHAOZHU EU US Women Black 40D Transparent Tight Pantyhose S-3XL 100KG Fit Large Plus Size Silk Stocking OL Anti-snagging
$26.23

arm binder
Fetish BDSM Hand Bondage Restraints Arm Binder Adult Armbinder Sex Toys For Woman Sexy Bondage Sex Game Sex Products
$4.49-20%

mummy bondage
Sex Slave Binding Straitjacket Erotic Costume BDSM Bondage Mermaid Mummy Restraint Bags Sleeping Bag Leather Bodysuit Arm Binder
$70.57-50%

wetlook
Mens Shirts Faux Leather T Shirts Nightclub Stage Costumes Short Sleeve Button Up Shirt PU Leather Latex Wetlook Dance Clubwear
$30.60-35%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Poll: No Fap, nonsense or valid concern?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No Fap is right
13.64%
3 13.64%
No Fap is wrong
86.36%
19 86.36%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Your opinion on the NoFap® Movement
(08 Apr 2024, 21:37 )Like Ra Wrote:
(08 Apr 2024, 14:46 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: So would you say you're asexual?
Where did I say that? 😉

(08 Apr 2024, 14:46 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: where does the fetish angle come from in your case?
Arousals do not always have to end up in orgasms 😄

"would you say" in English, is just a way of inquiry. Ergo; in Dutch it would be like formulating the question as; "Dus, zou men kunnen zeggen dat....?"  or "Kan het zijn dat?"

Sure, the style of question is a bit suggestive, but nowhere did I actually claim you literally said so, hence the question actually - which you could have answered with a simple yes or no.

For the second question; you could just explain what it is instead of retreading about what it isnt. So again, what's you're fetish angle? Unless you dont wanna tell. In that case you could just say you dont wanna tell.
(08 Apr 2024, 21:40 )Like Ra Wrote:
(08 Apr 2024, 21:12 )dustymoon1 Wrote: Many of the people in the No Fap movement
Yeah, that's the "subject" problem: do we discuss the "no fap movement" or the idea of the "no fap concept"?

The subject is the no fap movement.

However in the little subconvo with me, you chose to divert, rather than stick  to the subject.

The reason for your abstinence  of masturbation is your prerogative, but fact still remains that the thread poll is about just the no fap movement.
(08 Apr 2024, 07:13 )unicast Wrote: So if they wish to stop masturbating, let they stop masturbating. Why they abuse anyone else with such a thing?

That's why it's a movement; 
They want to inspire others to do the same abstinence. So they judge and frame the ones who dont practice this abstinence, as "weak losers" and they'll use it to further underlying agenda's like condemnation too. Ergo; the LGBTq example you mentioned.
(08 Apr 2024, 23:36 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: "would you say" in English, is just a way of inquiry. Ergo; in Dutch it would be like formulating the question as; "Dus, zou men kunnen zeggen dat....?"  or "Kan het zijn dat?"
Arrgghh... yes, agree, I should've formulated more correctly:

"What in my posts made you think about my possible asexuation?" 😉

("Asexuaion" - what a word....)

(08 Apr 2024, 23:36 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: which you could have answered with a simple yes or no.
I wish most of the questions were that simple 😂

(08 Apr 2024, 23:36 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: So again, what's you're fetish angle?
I'm afraid, I do not understand the question completely. OK, I will try. Following my definition of the word "fetish", it's something what stably leads to dopamine surges. E.g. food, pantyhose, latex, direct sexual stimulation, high-end audio equipment, bondage, beautiful girls, bass guitars, interesting music, etc. And, as always, the devil is in the details. A small detail can cause a switch between FOTD and EOTD and back 😅
(08 Apr 2024, 23:45 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: The subject is the no fap movement.
The thread is called "No fap", so I assumed, that's the main subject. From your original post:

(07 Apr 2024, 08:57 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: The No Fap movement - your opinion:
- they have a valid point

IMO, they do have a valid point (among many others), which I tried to explain 😊
(09 Apr 2024, 00:03 )Like Ra Wrote:
(08 Apr 2024, 23:45 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: The subject is the no fap movement.
The thread is called "No fap", so I assumed, that's the main subject.  From your original post:

(07 Apr 2024, 08:57 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: The No Fap movement - your opinion:
- they have a valid point

IMO, they do have a valid point (among many others), which I tried to explain 😊

Thread title is like a soundbyte.
The actual body of the threadpost sufficiently points out the subject matter; the movement, the collective group who profess no fap.
(08 Apr 2024, 23:59 )Like Ra Wrote: I wish most of the questions were that simple
For plenty of other people it is indeed that simple. They simply answer with a yes or a no.
(09 Apr 2024, 00:28 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: For plenty of other people it is indeed that simple. They simply answer with a yes or a no.

OK, how do you answer this question:

"Have you stopped drinking vodka every morning?"

Yes? No?

(08 Apr 2024, 14:46 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: where does the fetish angle come from in your case?
Errrmm... Yes?
(09 Apr 2024, 00:19 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: The actual body of the threadpost sufficiently points out the subject matter; the movement, the collective group who profess no fap.
OK, let's rename it, then... And add their website for reference. Not everybody is familiar with them.
Wow, NoFap® is a registered trademark! Nicely done!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What do your children know about your fetishes? Like Ra 19 13,806 30 Jan 2014, 02:31
Last Post: Marcus

Contributors: dustymoon1 (3) , egregious (1) , Like Ra (27) , marioshroomed (1) , MIWSTIUS (22) , Tinker D (2) , unicast (1)