Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex bondage
1 Pair Wholesale PVC Vinyl Spandex Zentai Long Black/Red Opera Gloves Unisex Latex Bondage Clubwear PVC Gloves
$8.08-28%

negative chastity
2022 New Male Stainless Steel Negative Chastity Cage Metal Small Cock Cage,Penis Lock Exercise Cock Ring Sex Toys for Man Gay
$50.81-41%

zlatameer
Sexy Red Natural Latex Men Shirts Rubber T-shirts With Two Shoulder Zips Handmade Costumes S-LSM029
$115.92-17%

ultra shimmery tights
Women's Control Top Thickness Stockings Pantyhose, Ultra Shimmery Stretch Plus Footed Tights
$139.76-40%

jialuowei
jialuowei Suede Pole Dance Boots Women 8Inch Extreme High Heel Platform Booties Ankle High Custom Colors
$1052.70-30%

aonihua women one
Summer Sleeveless Swimsuit Rashguard Women Surfing Swimwear Surfing Diving Print Swimming Suit For Women Bodysuit Rash Guard
$32.66-19%

pantyhose bodysuit
Thigh High Tights Erotic Lingerie Fishnet Stockings Sexy Lace Top Suspender Intimates Bodysuit Pantyhose Garter Belt Long Socks
$15.73-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Writing hypno-scripts with AI
(05 Nov 2023, 06:17 )shinybambi Wrote:
(04 Nov 2023, 23:05 )Like Ra Wrote: Some ideas. If you have a draft of a hypno script. It can be enhanced, right?
Also, would it be possible for this model to generate side and/or background voices along the scenario? With instructions, like: use the script below to generate additional subliminal text for left and right audio channels to go along with the main text, using the format {left channel: text for the left channel}, {right channel: text for the right channel}
I don't think that's possible with current model. I just showed it vaguely what hypnosis script is, as a whole. It doesn't understand where induction or awakener are, so i think asking it for something complex as background channels would be too much Lol

I can't imagine this would ever work this way. It completely lacks the context to produce anything of this ilk, and even feeding back the original output into it to try to generate subliminals/mantras/other channels of audio based on it will give dubious results at best by virtue of it just not understanding what you're asking. You'd need a pretty detailed prompt just to get it to understand there are multiple audio channels in play, let alone have them complement each other.
If you really have to rely on AI generation (and not, say, just writing those parts yourself) then I'd say go back to asking it for short rhyming couplets and pick a few that get stuck in your head. It still gets you a lot of the way there for minimal effort on your part, even if it's nowhere near the dream of a complete audio from an initial prompt with zero tweaking.

(02 Nov 2023, 16:54 )shinybambi Wrote: It still insists that Bambi is a one famous deer
Half of my recent output has been deer-themed predator/prey fetish audios (as per a series of increasingly specific requests), so the really funny thing is that there is actually a market for this out there.
Hypnosis audios and more at https://mega.nz/folder/ApQXHQwC#CMSh7SOSfUUmlE6UEoCUJA
So i tried different base model (mistral-7b-instruct) and extended dataset...

Show Content

... i created a monster lol

Show Content
Chaos is Fun…damental
Previous fine tuned Mistral-7B

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Old XLewd-13B LoRA

Show Content
Chaos is Fun…damental
Trained another model overnight with extended lewd dataset, additionally retrained with BS scripts. (this model is a bimbo only capable of writing scripts, i didn't throw in any additional datasets to train reasoning)

This time it's mistral-7b non-instruct, trained with alpaca prompt format over 6 epoch, with learning rate 8e-6, base model was trained with subset of lewd texts, resulted model then was trained on a dataset of various hypno scripts, and then the result went through one epoch of training on BS scripts.
The resulting model can only write BS style hypno script somewhat consistently. But the results are quite interesting imo.

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Another somewhat nice script that somewhat got merged with bunny suit hallucination.
Show Content

Show Content
😁

Even with inconsistencies like that bunny suit, this is still a lot better than what chatgpt managed to write before it was lobotomized to be safe for children under 3yo.
Chaos is Fun…damental
Somewhat okayish chastity script by the same model.

Show Content

I can share the model if anyone wants to try it locally, but since it was just a fine-tuning experiment, I didn't bother backing up the full model, so there's only one variant of it left, and that's Q8_0 quantized GGML.
Chaos is Fun…damental
(11 Dec 2023, 11:57 )shinybambi Wrote: I can share the model if anyone wants to try it locally, but since it was just a fine-tuning experiment, I didn't bother backing up the full model, so there's only one variant of it left, and that's Q8_0 quantized GGML.

Yes, please do!

I'm mostly familiar with image generation; is what you have right now essentially a finetune that's loaded on top of Mistral-7B? Unless I'm misunderstanding, it's not a complete model on its own, right?
(13 Dec 2023, 02:38 )cuso4 Wrote: is what you have right now essentially a finetune that's loaded on top of Mistral-7B?
No, that would be LoRA merge, if I understand correctly, LoRA can't teach the model new things, it can only influence the response style.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15i42F7t...sp=sharing
It's a full fine tuned Mistral-7B-v0.1 base model.

Keep in mind that this is base model fine tune that has been trained solely on lewd text from various fetish stories archives and hypnosis scripts, mostly EMG hypnosis scripts.
It has absolutely no guardrails or safeties.

I'm still in the process of filtering and refining the hypno dataset, and the more i play with this finetune, the more i'm convinced that getting rid of EMG scripts would greatly improve response quality.
Chaos is Fun…damental
Wonderful, thanks so much! I'm gonna play around with this in my own time; if I get it to do anything particularly interesting, I'll be sure to give a rundown here.

(13 Dec 2023, 13:54 )shinybambi Wrote: I'm still in the process of filtering and refining the hypno dataset, and the more i play with this finetune, the more i'm convinced that getting rid of EMG scripts would greatly improve response quality.

Well, if you need a beta tester, I certainly wouldn't mind helping out.
Tried different direction.

Show Content
Chaos is Fun…damental
(13 Dec 2023, 13:54 )shinybambi Wrote:
(13 Dec 2023, 02:38 )cuso4 Wrote: is what you have right now essentially a finetune that's loaded on top of Mistral-7B?
No, that would be LoRA merge, if I understand correctly, LoRA can't teach the model new things, it can only influence the response style.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15i42F7t...sp=sharing
It's a full fine tuned Mistral-7B-v0.1 base model.

Keep in mind that this is base model fine tune that has been trained solely on lewd text from various fetish stories archives and hypnosis scripts, mostly EMG hypnosis scripts.
It has absolutely no guardrails or safeties.

I'm still in the process of filtering and refining the hypno dataset, and the more i play with this finetune, the more i'm convinced that getting rid of EMG scripts would greatly improve response quality.

I've made a little progress.  I've got an uncensored LLM.  It will write a hypno script.  Next I need to build the training pipeline.  After that I will train it with

1. All Bambi scripts
2. Any other script libraries I can find like hypno.nimja.com, and even vanilla ones
3. The mcstories.com archive
4. If I can do bulk speech to text I can try convert the hypno torrent with Gbs of hypno files to text and use these

Can anyone think of any other places I can find large amounts of scripts ?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Hypnosis Scripts Like Ra 59 29,110 27 Dec 2023, 21:37
Last Post: Like Ra
Kei - Demon Girl - Scripts jm10 4 3,439 20 Nov 2023, 00:26
Last Post: jm10
Hypnos and scripts about attraction to men princesitanatty 4 1,343 01 Jan 2023, 19:31
Last Post: princesitanatty

Contributors: Bambislave (1) , cinon (2) , cuso4 (2) , dustymoon1 (1) , egregious (1) , FatalGRL (1) , GA-37 (2) , Gabriela (1) , Irishguy42069 (2) , JaneSintimes (1) , justmike (2) , katplanchette (3) , krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (39) , Lycradjin (3) , myclitty (4) , newg (3) , princesitanatty (1) , shinybambi (48) , sylents (2) , torel (2) , trismegist (1)