Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

XCKNY
XCKNY glossy Leggings satin smooth opaque pantyhose shinny tights sexy silk stockings slim high waisted sport swim glossy pants
$59.97-57%

speerise
Speerise Fashion Womens Shiny Metallic Leotard Jumpsuit High Cut Shaper Beach Bathing Sexy Backless One Piece Bodysuit
$166.97-38%

1d oil stockings
Polka Dots Oil Shiny Tights Women Sexy Transparent Silky Stockings 1D Ultra Thin Semaless Pantyhose Dancer DJ Clubwear
$29.04

latex zentai
Sexy Men Colorful Faux Latex PU Bodysuit Cosplay Wetlook Maid Tights Zentai Full Body Cover Bodysuit Night Club Outfits Leotard
$116.55-52%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(NFD38--43)Customize Full Head With Lock Pretty Female/Girl Japanese Animego Character Kig Cosplay Kigurumi Mask Crossdress Doll
$1076.90-20%

remote app vibrator
Wireless Bluetooth G Spot Vibrator for Women Dildo APP Remote Control Wear Vibrating Egg Clit Female Panties Sex Toys for Adults
$7.09-3%

speerise
SPEERISE Girls Ballet Dance Tank Gymnastics Leotard Childrens Leotards for Kids Toddler Spandex Performance Wear
$16.32-34%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Whom do you find attractive?
(28 Nov 2020, 04:31 )Tinker D Wrote: Of course, if a really handsome man comes around, and I was a girl, I would be all over him. I mean some guys are really cute.

Agreed, but that statement doesn't sit right with me until I transition.

Anyways thanks for the nice description! Although I am a much more visual person 😁
I’ll bet you are nice and soft and squishy. 😁
(28 Nov 2020, 05:09 )Tinker D Wrote: I’ll bet you are nice and soft and squishy. 😁

Lol, no. I'm more like Elena Belle minus the female anatomy 😊
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoC47do...4DBMEFGg4A

Here's a youtube channel that I watch frequently. It's very relaxing for the mind. But I think I am attracted to her grace and elegance because something deep in my mind tells me that I might have lived a similar past life like her.
(30 Nov 2020, 01:26 )Hazel Wrote: Here's a youtube channel that I watch frequently. It's very relaxing for the mind.

I've watched her before. Great channel and such an inspiration. She's got life figured out and lives it the way it's meant to be lived, imho.
(28 Nov 2020, 04:02 )Hazel Wrote:
(25 Nov 2020, 08:36 )ltxrob Wrote:
(25 Nov 2020, 03:20 )essanym Wrote: I'm more attracted to fetish things than to people in general.  Of course I like a beautifully proportioned and symmetrical face like the young lady up above, but my actual attraction is to tight and shiny.  For example, this photo of Vicky Devika, she's very pretty and certainly pleasing to my eye, but I'm attracted to her outfit more than anything.

could not agree more... just the other day I found myslef having to look for a few items in a supermarket aisle that just happened to have a lady in it who was wearing some faux leather laggings and shiny boots, all under a semi shiny down coat.
Only shame was that the coat was a little too long and came to mid thigh.  Dodgy

I have a fetish for yoga pants 😁

Yep. Me too.

And I like beautiful women too in general but if I see one wearing something tight like the mentioned yoga pants or leather (or more like rubber nowadays) pants I just can't avoid looking at it.
Stereotypical men struggle not to look at women breasts but I struggle not to look at their legs if they wear something fetish. 😁

Maybe it's not just as bad as accidentally looking at their breasts?  😋

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
You know you’re overworking when… Like Ra 10 2,420 04 Aug 2020, 17:39
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: egregious (1) , essanym (2) , Hazel (8) , ltxrob (1) , Tinker D (3) , TriPold (1)