Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

telescopic masturbator
Automatic Male Masturbator Cup Telescopic Rotation Vagina Sucking Blowjob Sex Machine For Men Pocket Suction Masturbation Toys
$60.94-3%

mummy bondage
Super Oil Shiny Tight Full Body Stockings Sleeping Bag Mummy Bondage Pullover Oily One-piece One-piece All-inclusive Tights
$24.18-53%

cock cage
Male Penis Chastity Cage Set Small Bird Chastity Cage Belt With 5 Size Padlock Cock Ring Penis Lock Bondage Slave Man Sex Toy
$59.94

vac-u-lock machine
3.8'' Metal Suction Cup For Linear Actuator Attachment Holder Vac U Lock Telescopic Machine Vibrator Quick Mechanism Connector
$102.87-30%

panty girdle
Butt Lifter Seamless Waist Trainer Shaper Shapewear Tummy Control Postpartum Girdle 5D Magnetic Suspension Safety Underpants
$11.40-50%

transparent swimsuit
Latest Design Summer Beach Sexy Bikini Party Dress Multicolor Transparent Lace Mesh Women Swimsuit Set Sexy Hot Spring Set
$16.44

latex fetish
Flash sale sexy exotic Unisex Latex Short red black white nude party club wear show One-time molding Wrist gloves Mitten Fetish
$10.90-2%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Washing/Drying Pantyhose
I love wearing only pantyhose while washing my pantyhose by hand with warm water and soap. The whole process is an incredible turn on for me: just taking my time washing each pair then carefully hanging them to dry on my shower rod. I also love looking at pantyhose hanging to dry, just knowing they'll be on my legs soon... 
 hanging.JPG   
I think it goes back to when I was a kid we were playing in my friend's basement and his mom had several pairs of black pantyhose hanging on her clothesline. I couldn't stop looking at them and wanted them so bad!
Who could have known that pantyhose could be so very important, three or four pairs at a time? I never imagined that I would rejoice at the pantyhose being laid out on the bed by wardrobe every morning. -Renee Zellweger
(21 Dec 2018, 18:08 )mysecretpantyhose Wrote: I love wearing only pantyhose while washing my pantyhose by hand with warm water and soap. The whole process is an incredible turn on for me: just taking my time washing each pair then carefully hanging them to dry on my shower rod. I also love looking at pantyhose hanging to dry, just knowing they'll be on my legs soon... 

I think it goes back to when I was a kid we were playing in my friend's basement and his mom had several pairs of black pantyhose hanging on her clothesline. I couldn't stop looking at them and wanted them so bad!

I confess that my own washing is much more 'furtive' and speed is of the essence - throw everything into the machine, wind the temperature down to 30c and select the gentle wash cycle.

The challenge then is how to dry everything without anything being on show to my GF or visitors.

When I'm home alone and can dry my tights and other fetish gear more openly (though always indoors, even in summer) I do love the smell of wet nylon - takes me back to my earliest adventures too.

MJ
Was bored so arranged and hung my collection in my spare closet...
 20201011_143612.jpg     20201011_143631.jpg   
Now I can fantasize getting up in the morning, opening my pantyhose closet and deciding which pair to wear to work.  😉
Who could have known that pantyhose could be so very important, three or four pairs at a time? I never imagined that I would rejoice at the pantyhose being laid out on the bed by wardrobe every morning. -Renee Zellweger
 FB4E00E9-8FA8-4647-A458-20F4C0BA9A35.jpeg   
Got my pantyhose drawer organized!😀

Contributors: madjack (1) , mysecretpantyhose (3)