Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shibari
Professional Bondage Sex Rope Shibari Art Slave Restraint Rope Soft Silk Cotton Adult Couple Sex Toys BDSM Binding Role-Playing
$10.59-40%

oil encasement
3D Sexy Tights Jumpsuit Oil Shine Full Encased Bodyhose Shiny Five Fingers Toes Bodystocking One Piece Club Dance Wear Bodysuit
$163.35-20%

bimbo sissy
Bimbo Sissy Design Sexy Slim Fit Crop Top Swinger Humorous Fun Flirting Tank Tops Hotwife Funny Naughty Sports Camisole
$42.60-15%

latex pencil skirt
Women PVC Wet Look Sexy Pencil Mini Skirt Vinyl Latex Zipper Gothic Nightclub Club Pole Dance Skirt
$136.52

shapewear
Fajas Colombianas Side Zipper Slimming Shapewear Tummy Control Underwear High Compression Waist Trainer Corset Body Shaper
$27.32

soronssy
Satin Glossy Skirt Sexy Hip Wrap One Step Skirt Elastic Smooth Half Body Super Short Skirt swimming
$238.54-29%

larpgears
New Male 'Waverider' Sleeveless Surfsuit Latex Catsuit Rubber suit Latex Zentai
$84.69-11%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

WTF? of the day (WTFOTD)
Or in you own self-bondage thread, @mad.mardigan ? Because it looks more, than impressive!
(18 Dec 2023, 01:06 )Like Ra Wrote: Or in you own self-bondage thread, @mad.mardigan ? Because it looks more, than impressive!

Thank you...
I have a self-bondage thread ? Or should i open one?
(18 Dec 2023, 15:36 )mad.mardigan Wrote: I have a self-bondage thread ? Or should i open one?
Sure, just create a new one!
Can I ask, what are your thoughts on those super-thick fleecy-lined tights that are designed to look like black sheers? I went into town the other day and they seemed quite popular with the Japanese tourists. They can look very convincing until the wearer moves, then they bunch up in really thick wrinkles at the back of the knee (the popliteum 😉  ). I don't like them at all, a huge let-down.

Edit, this is what I mean.
 fleece.jpg   
(19 Dec 2023, 12:03 )Culmor Wrote: Can I ask, what are your thoughts on those super-thick fleecy-lined tights that are designed to look like black sheers? I went into town the other day and they seemed quite popular with the Japanese tourists. They can look very convincing until the wearer moves, then they bunch up in really thick wrinkles at the back of the knee (the popliteum 😉  ). I don't like them at all, a huge let-down.

Edit, this is what I mean.

I have two pairs. They are reasonably comfortable and quite warm. I did not notice the effect you describe. It depends probably on how well you pull them up and keep them pulled up. Maybe there are also different qualities. They sell them in various thicknesses. They make your legs look very smooth, independent of shaving.
Quote:... They make your legs look very smooth
That's true, and it's why I first noticed them. The Japanese tourists in town tend to look as though they need to eat a few pies and these fleecy tights do round out their generally rather angular legs very nicely. It's just those wrinkles.
(19 Dec 2023, 15:22 )Culmor Wrote:
Quote:... They make your legs look very smooth
That's true, and it's why I first noticed them. The Japanese tourists in town tend to look as though they need to eat a few pies and these fleecy tights do round out their generally rather angular legs very nicely. It's just those wrinkles.

Because mine are a tad on the short side, I hold them up with a body that closes at the crotch. The result is that they are kept up quite well. Anyway the combination of a pantyhose and a body like that is quite good, because some types of pantyhose would otherwise have the habit of sliding a bit down and becoming rather uncomfortable.
Of course, with an hourglass figure that does not happen, but that is not my shape.
New bondage routine...

Pravilo.mp4 (Size: 2.91 MB )

Just joking. Found it on reddit, some comments say it's some extreme form of 'Pravilo' a strength training workout.
(11 Jan 2024, 09:31 )PurpleVibes Wrote: it's some extreme form of 'Pravilo'
Crazy Russians again ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dismemberment -> By four horses, -> Torn apart by four ships
Of course they did the math in order to avoid that horrible fate, right?... riiiiiight?

Okay jokes aside, this could have gone south so fast it's frightening. What amazes me the most is that it's not a 'solo' idea, there are like 5 guys and none of them thought of the horrible consequences.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Flaccid Of The Day (FOTD) madjack 186 94,256 08 Mar 2024, 00:03
Last Post: cmason1373
Erection of the day Like Ra 990 577,678 03 Oct 2023, 11:17
Last Post: Tinker D
worrying day of delivery.. ltxrob 29 6,338 08 May 2021, 17:36
Last Post: Like Ra
Fetish Thought of The Day 7878 1 3,778 28 Apr 2015, 23:28
Last Post: Like Ra