Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT Women's Fashion Sexy Leather Cloth Splicing Mesh Straps Shapely Sling Erotic Lingerie Three-Piece Set Onlyfans
$38.80-55%

corset
2022 New Fashion Corset Belt For Women Solid Drawstring Grey Korea Cummerbunds Irregular Casual Wid Belt Female
$197.47-30%

latex rubber fashion
Sneakers Walking Shoes for Women Gym Jogging Shoes Tennis Hikking Trainers Women's Fashion Sport Lace Up Tenis Feminino
$41.14

zentai
Men Open Eyes and Mouth Zentai Full Bodysuit Back Zipper Tights Suit Mens Fancy Full Bodysuit Halloween Performance Costumes
$26.66-7%

shiny stockings
Womens Sexy Erotic Elastic Oil Shiny Transparent Glossy High Sheer Stockings Knee Hosiery Tight Nightclubs Ladies Pantyhose
$35.44

anal balls
Long Anal Balls Chains Butt Plug Long Analtoys for women Soft Silicone Anal Beads With Pull Rings Vagina Prostate Massage Sextoy
$20.85

headphone sleeping mask
Sleeping Headphones Eye Mask for Sleeping 3D Contoured Cup Blindfold Concave Molded Night Sleep Mask dropshipping suppliers
$28.64-58%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Poll: Do you own a VR headset that can use the MMM app?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, and I've tried it
16.42%
11 16.42%
Yes, but I've not tried it
28.36%
19 28.36%
No, but I'd like to try it
55.22%
37 55.22%
No, it's not of interest to me
0%
0 0%
Total 67 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

VR Hypnosis and Mind-Melting Machine (MMM)
(18 Jun 2020, 17:47 )GA-37 Wrote: The Rubber Drone MMM file is attached, as a celebration of this demo release.
Interesting! Running it now on a usual screen and with head phone. Nice and complex one! Lots a of potential here!

Quick notes:

o- So, like SB you are also all about subliminals 😊
o- What are those strange screeching, tearing and knocking sounds? Are they intended to be there? Or are they an artifacts of something?
o- I would replace the flashing text, e.g. replace the negatives ("No will") with positives ("Follow")
o- Add images with latex suits
I enjoyed the files I've been able to use, I am a big fan of subliminal, binaural and holophonic hypnosis, and I like the fact that you can make the orientation lock straight on. I recently got an oculus quest two, and will be purchasing the full version of this app within the week
I really like but there isnt much content for it yet. not what ive found anyway.
I was thinking of making some.
This sounds cool. From what I read about VR it can give you a dizzy experience. Like motion sickness. Is there any effect like that with MMM?
(15 Oct 2021, 04:58 )HypnoMix Wrote: This sounds cool. From what I read about VR it can give you a dizzy experience. Like motion sickness. Is there any effect like that with MMM?

It honestly makes me quite drowsy, even when using a file that's supposed to be an energetic awakener file, but maybe that's just my personal effect

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Body & mind state control electronic devices Like Ra 11 3,231 25 Apr 2024, 15:33
Last Post: Michael
Senator of Mind Control / Ragnarok Ram Lycalopex 0 422 13 Mar 2024, 23:54
Last Post: Lycalopex

Contributors: ClipperBobbie (2) , GA-37 (3) , HypnoMix (1) , Like Ra (6) , MindsEye (2) , squall1150 (1)