Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

kigurumi mask crossdress
(NFD312-27)Customize Full Head With Lock Pretty Female/Girl Japanese Animego Character Kig Cosplay Kigurumi Mask Crossdress Doll
$1076.90-20%

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy 2-Piece Lace Emrboidery LIngerie Set Sexy Initimates Women Bra + Breif Underwear Set
$20.15-40%

leather hood bondage
PU Leather Full Bondage Cosplay Halloween Open Eye Head Hood Headgear Slave Bondage Erotic RolePlay Sex Toys for Men Women
$10.41

Leosoxs lingerie
T Shirt 100% Cotton Retro 50's Lili St. Cyr Lingerie Ad Art Burlesque Pinup
$139.15-42%

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
Locked Up Men Ring G Spot Sexual Desire Enhancer Male Orgasm Male Ring Sex Toys For Men Women Vibrator Skin Sax Reds Hip
$31.77-36%

roanyer
SMITIZEN Silicone Muscle Suit Whole Body Cosplay Costumes Puppy Play Mask Realistic Fake Chest BDSM Bondage Fetish Slave Erotic
$2662.00-52%

sexy oil bodysuit
Sexy Women Sleeping Bag Oil Shiny Full Bodysuit Tights Ultra-thin Transparent Body Stocking Anti-hook Seduction Erotic Sleepwear
$93.21-54%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Using a regular latex balloon to vacuum pack one of your hands
(03 Dec 2021, 18:21 )Like Ra Wrote:
(02 Dec 2021, 15:47 )Peeklemeekle Wrote: my fingers were quite numb and I got a lot of pins and needles after taking the balloon off and letting circulation restore.
Can it be that rubber ring? Not the balloon itself?

No because I cut the lip of the balloon off. It's definitely not too tight around the wrist. Just overall really tight pressure squeezing my hand and fingers.
(01 Dec 2021, 03:46 )Like Ra Wrote: Quick translation:

A few months ago I tried the same thing but with both hands, with cream or liquid soap so that it slides, the skin absorbs them and after a while it is no longer slippery. Moreover, because the latex stretches it tends to become sticky and if put your hands together it bursts, so I can take it off. I also tried to fill balloons with water and put my hands in them. It's fun but not to carry around, unless you use less water. I also tried inflating them with air, it works fine because if you inflate them enough you can't grab anything or touch yourself. But it is more dangerous because they can be removed. With a small breath of air it works, it limits the fingers a lot, but you can touch or grab things, for the vacuum you could try to close your fist well and push it against your other hand or your stomach, so you get the extra air.

What do you mean under "they can be removed?"  When inflated? Or did you mean to say: "deflated" and "can't be removed"?
I meant that when you inflate it, it is very noisy and can explode so it is necessary to keep the hands separated and attached to something to prevent it from exploding
Today I tried a very strange/interesting extension of this. I managed to get a balloon inflated and tied inside the other balloon that is vacuuming packing my hand. It was not an easy task doing it by myself. 

You cannot simply stretch the balloon that encases your hand over top of your hand holding another inflated balloon, it will not stretch that large to go over top.

What I had to do is hold the uninflated balloon inside my hand while I stretch the other balloon over my hand. Then, as with the original post, you still slide a straw up along side your wrist into the balloon. You also need to pull the lip of balloon your are holding outside of the one that is now encasing your hand. So you should have access to a straw to suck out air, and the lip of another balloon to blow up. At this point, you need to pull the lip of the balloon encasing your hand away from your wrist to give it some slack to allow yourself to blow up the balloon that you are holding. Once you've blown up the balloon a sufficient amount, you then need to tie off the end with one hand since you only have one hand free. This can be tricky. Then you can push the tied off end of the inflated balloon inside with the rest of that balloon. You can now use the straw to suck out as much air as possible and quickly slide it out.

If anyone tries this, good luck, it was not easy. I also unfortunately only got to stay like that for 5 minutes as the outer balloon popped when I accidentally brushed up against the wall taking photos.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 PXL_20220729_180026401.jpg     PXL_20220729_180034098.jpg     PXL_20220729_180116448.jpg   
(29 Jul 2022, 19:22 )Peeklemeekle Wrote: Today I tried a very strange/interesting extension of this. I managed to get a balloon inflated and tied inside the other balloon that is vacuuming packing my hand. It was not an easy task doing it by myself. 

You cannot simply stretch the balloon that encases your hand over top of your hand holding another inflated balloon, it will not stretch that large to go over top.

What I had to do is hold the uninflated balloon inside my hand while I stretch the other balloon over my hand. Then, as with the original post, you still slide a straw up along side your wrist into the balloon. You also need to pull the lip of balloon your are holding outside of the one that is now encasing your hand. So you should have access to a straw to suck out air, and the lip of another balloon to blow up. At this point, you need to pull the lip of the balloon encasing your hand away from your wrist to give it some slack to allow yourself to blow up the balloon that you are holding. Once you've blown up the balloon a sufficient amount, you then need to tie off the end with one hand since you only have one hand free. This can be tricky. Then you can push the tied off end of the inflated balloon inside with the rest of that balloon. You can now use the straw to suck out as much air as possible and quickly slide it out.

If anyone tries this, good luck, it was not easy. I also unfortunately only got to stay like that for 5 minutes as the outer balloon popped when I accidentally brushed up against the wall taking photos.

I did this again but for longer this time and I also managed to get the balloon inside blown up a bit larger. I will say that vacuuming your hand in a balloon with another balloon inflated inside creates a lot of pressure and squeezes your fingers very tightly. After 45 minutes I had to stop as my fingers (especially the tips) were getting uncomfortably numb. The experience was a very interesting sensation though.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 PXL_20220730_062421415.jpg     PXL_20220730_062410569.jpg     PXL_20220730_062414359.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Most people can't lift out of a box with only their hands. Lancer 6 2,979 28 Mar 2024, 00:02
Last Post: Like Ra
Spread-eagle self-bondage using tights (US=pantyhose) Paulette the Tart 65 112,364 18 Jan 2024, 04:50
Time release using plain water bakker11 12 45,930 15 Mar 2021, 05:42
Last Post: Lancer
Hands free Magic Wand "attachment" for males essanym 2 4,239 30 Apr 2020, 16:58
Hands behind back - cross-tie with rope - with pictures Strappado 3 8,197 11 May 2019, 22:45
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: krinlyc (3) , Like Ra (5) , no smile (1) , Peeklemeekle (11) , Sbondage (2) , Vacbedbound (1) , Zooy (1)