Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

inlzdz
Mens Sexy Cutout Halter Vest Male Solid Color Swimwear Stretchy Backless Sissy Crop Top for Surfing Workout Gym Fitness Cycling
$12.10-35%

faak
FAAK Ribbed Ejaculation Dildo With Sucker Spray Liquid Function Squirting Curved Penis Multi Color Anal Plug G-spot Stimulate
$68.73-52%

anime bdsm
2023 New Sexy Open Leather Lingerie Set Women Body Erotic Bdsm Bondage Open Bra Open Crotch Underwear Sex Outfit Fetish Suit 18
$33.96-47%

self bondage
High Quality Stainless Steel Female Chastity Belt SM Bondage Adult Sex Toys for Woman Anal Plug Vaginal Plug Self Protect
$25.54-20%

crossdress
Eyung Silicone Breast Forms Hight Low Round Collar Crossdresser Drag Queen Silicone Breastplate Fake Boob Cosplay Silicone Plate
$218.40-67%

wetlook
Mens Shirts Faux Leather T Shirts Nightclub Stage Costumes Short Sleeve Button Up Shirt PU Leather Latex Wetlook Dance Clubwear
$30.60-35%

leg binder
4 Pcs Fall to The Ground 60mm Floor Anti-scratch Wood Grain Caster Pads Sofa Clamp Binder Bar Stool Leg Caps
$64.11-49%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Tulpas, Alternative Personalties, Alter Egos, DID alters, Imaginary Friends
(21 Jul 2018, 23:12 )TopKek Wrote: I am doing that mind doll program, and i have experienced interesting stuff with that.

Rolleyes I would like to hear your experience please!
The prosses of making my tulpa is so frustrating... I covered the look and personality but it's the manifestation am struggling with. It takes people years to hear a clear voice. I was thinking if it's possible to customise the Mind Doll prosses that I meet my specific tulpa in the "other reality". It says the prosses should take 90 days to manifest a Mind Doll.

My issue with the Mind Doll is that you will need to reach somnambulism state where you black out and you will be conditioned to the voice on the mp3 and it will be a hypnotic anchor that will instantly trigger a deep theta state.

What if the voice is your own voice, will you be hypnotised everytime you talk in daily life? 😒

The document says that you can do your own recordings but I am not qualified in that area.
The prosses recordings:
1-Induction: to reach somnambulism state.
2-A wonderland senario that's addictive to the subconscious: to get used to sensing.
3-A senario to meet the Mind Doll: to accept it's existence.

That's what I understood but how to bring it to the real world is what I don't get  🤔

The voice have to be consistent throughout the 3 recordings so if I choose a profitional hypnotist I will have to stick with him whenever I need a recording done.

I have been thinking about other ghosts spirits and things that some people can see because Mind Doll has the same experience when you see it in the awaken state. Which is why you have to accept it in the "other reality" before you see it in awaken state or you will freak out. It got me thinking about the succubus/incubus summoning retuals! Isn't it the same idea? I mean some people have said that they see someone after they do some "retual" and it is so real to them. Did they actually hypnotised them selves to manifest the "thought" and did they condition their minds to be "ok" with something popping out of thin air? Did they believe in the retual so much that they condition their senses to feel, hear, smell, taste, and see?
I looked into other "summoning retuals" and they all need you to reach a trance state for it to work and some sort of belief.
Reality is that what we believe we see.
My conclusion is that if I can condition my brain to accept an idea it should be "true" to me.
So could I speed up my tulpa manifestation through subliminal audio?

I wonder alot! lol sorry!  Blush
I guess my tulpa just turned into a servitor! 🤔
I came upon a hypnotist named Brian David Phillips. He made a "TULPA CONSTRUCT SERIES"!!! A fairy dragoons and some creatures! I was intrested in the "thought form creation" which should be a tulpa 😒
The thing is he asks you to make a sigil with the name and some scrambles! I had to research it and yes it is magic! He gets you to trance and see the sigil glow on an egg. It hatch with a creature (in my case was my tulpa exact form ) and you enteract with it! Then you put it in a box in your heart and can call it again whenever you have a task for it.
His audio isn't that good but did the job! I can feel a presence and get some thoughts but no actual voice or visual. Or maybe just maybe because it costed me $40 that my subconscious mind made it work!!! Dodgy
(26 Jul 2018, 19:02 )Miamiku Wrote: I guess my tulpa just turned into a servitor!
You can "promote" or "advance" a servitor to a tulpa, but not the other way around.
That's certainly hardcore, I probably wouldn't fuck with a tulpa inside me to begin with, but after this, yea no way.

I know very little about tulpas, but the only idea about a Tulpa that I only remotely find iteresting would be a second version of myself to accomplish things I cannot do consciously myself. Even there though it's a slippery slope into insanity.
From what I understand the ability to create a virtual personality (aka tulpa) is a built-in protection mechanism against, for example, extreme stresses, shocks, self-destruction, etc. See https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...7#pid30437 and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Milligan in particular. It's like a surgery. Can be used for fun, but better avoided unless necessary.
Interesting post on 8ch:

Quote:As far as Tulpas go…

If you're truly interested in such things (i.e. the concept deeply resonates with you), you'll do it regardless of what anyone here says - positives OR negatives… If that's the case, let a lurking hypno-fag give some subjectively useful advice that may or may not be helpful to you:

(*) This is INTENSE shit - we're talking about meaning of life, spiritual purpose, order of the universe type stuff here.

If you're just bored? Go play a video game! Less consequences! …But if you're SUICIDALLY bored? This is up your alley! - as existence itself will make a lot more sense to you when you succeed - and there is a REASON why Buddhists developed the techniques and concept in the first place… And hopefully, I haven't said too much where a *SPOILER ALERT* warning is required…

(*) Pretending is a gateway into manifestation.

Everything starts out in the imaginary realm before it can manifest in the physical realm as an experience. You know the old adage: "Fake it until you make it" - right? There's a reason for this…

(*) Faith creates, destroys, and maintains.

An act of faith, mo matter how small, is an act of creation and destruction - and as one reality recedes a new reality will take it's place… And believe it or not - pretending is an act of faith.

EXAMPLE: I eat junk food too much and I'm physically unhealthy… My faith is invested in this image of self. There is no way I can stop while the inertia of my faith is invested in it… However, I find I'm thinking A LOT about eating healthy ("pretending" - if you will)… and I'm eventually able to squeeze an apple in there once a day alongside my bag of chips - an act of faith that is small, but is an investment in a new reality where I eat healthy… Over time, this small act gathers inertia, and I find I am now able to refuse the bag of chips entirely as I eat the apple… and then my reality begins changing in earnest.

…Poetically enough, this is true with hypnosis too - and is the reason why it works. Repeatedly listening to hypnosis is an act of faith - otherwise, why would you be doing it?? One's subconscious picks up on this fact, and whatever is being programmed will begin to be experienced.

(*) Your Tulpa is you - but it also isn't you.

I would suggest having a greater comprehension of interpersonal relationships before endeavoring - but I also must admit that it will teach you A LOT about interpersonal relationships simply by endeavoring… Be nice / aware of feelings - be honest / truthful about agendas - and above all, act with integrity… This is good for ALL relationships - but it is everso important for a relationship whose boundaries are less defined than physical ones.

(*) Be willing - to admit the truth to yourself and to face whatever needs to be faced.

As one develops their Tulpa, their shadowside will become increasingly apparent - and what one finds may be exactly what one was avoiding in the first place… And what transpires afterword may be exactly what one feared and exactly what one hoped for… So - ride that wave - surf through the chaos - and the parts of you that make it to the beach are the parts of you that wanted to be there in the first place… And… acceptance of this helps to cope with the loss of the parts of yourself that didn't make it.

…Also, and likewise ironic, you might find yourself more complete and whole than beforehand…

(*) "Once you pop, you can't stop…"

This isn't a part-time hobby. If you're going to open up a metaphorical version of Pandora's Box, be prepared to have EVERYTHING change FOREVER - which is why I go back to the first bit of advice I gave. This is DEEP SHIT that should NOT be started haphazardly or with "lukewarm" faith… NOT because it won't work, but because IT WILL and the result will be traumatic for all parties involved…

…But even with that said, it is possible to start weak and finish strong… I would just highly suggest to have a strong start if at all possible because it's an easier and more enjoyable journey… But in the end, you'll get the journey you need and not the journey you want - and it's the reason you're here anyway…

…isn't it?

I specifically like "And believe it or not - pretending is an act of faith."

What generally corresponds to what I wrote here: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...6#pid30436
(29 Jan 2019, 17:21 )Like Ra Wrote: From what I understand the ability to create a virtual personality (aka tulpa) is a built-in protection mechanism against, for example, extreme stresses, shocks, self-destruction, etc. See https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...7#pid30437 and  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Milligan in particular. It's like a surgery. Can be used for fun, but better avoided unless necessary.
Speaking of consciousness, tulpas, and Billy Milligan: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2733
Does anyone have JackStock's files? Preferably the 'Alternate Personality' one?

If not, what's the best file for creating a completely new personality/identity?
I didn't know the concept of tulpa. It seems it's a separate self. I was thinking more about "modes" of a single self, e.g. "shy submissive Natty" and "self-confident Natty", linked to different trigger words. Is there a name for what I'm saying here?

Contributors: CollectiveThought (14) , HypnoMix (3) , HypnoPest (1) , JaneSintimes (2) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (27) , Lycalopex (2) , MasterDQ (1) , Miamiku (5) , peterpumm (1) , pixie (1) , princesitanatty (2) , shemhamforash (1) , TopKek (1) , yourhypnoslut (1) , Zooy (1)