Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

steel bondage
Stainless Steel Penis Lock Cock Ring Set Man Metal S/M/L/XL Size Delay Ejaculation Penis Bondage Rings Erection Male Sex Toys
$5.02-4%

app electric shock
Automatically Heated Costume Adult Women Tongue Masturbating Hot Dil And Breast Licking Vibrator Men Home Pussy Stone
$69.37-36%

pueraria mirifica
Pueraria Mirifica
$92.81-10%

rubber latex dress
2020 Sexy Women Latex Rubber Buckle Dress Keyhole Bust Zipper Black PVC Sexy Faux Leather Cupless Vinyl Club Mini Dress
$162.60-19%

beeger
BEEGER Wrist to Anal Plug Bondage Kit, Sex Toys For Women Cosplay Erotic Leather Wrist Cuff Restraints with anal plug
$266.62

tpe penis
S-XXL Realistic Clear Dildo with Suction Cup Private Strap-on Dildos Sex Toys for Woman Men Fake Dick Big Penis Erotic Sex Shop
$113.45-53%

vac-u-lock machine
Machine VAC-U-LOCK to 3XLR Single Three Prong Connector Attachment
$8.36

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Tucking
Hm... Very neat... Now I wonder what happens in two cases.
It looks like there’s a piss condom slightly poking out underneath in the second photo. I doubt any “removable” glue would be strong enough to hold him together in that shape for long. I’m betting he’s committing for the long-term. Surgical glue?
(06 Sep 2018, 18:28 )TightSlip Wrote: Surgical glue?
Cyanoacrylate you mean? It's too thin to create such thick layer, I think. Any hi-rez photos?
This thread mentions the use of Dermabond glue or standard surgical tape:
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthr...(-)/page20

YIPES!

37B1EDFA-B8BF-4036-9189-E3FFB76E6E9F.jpeg   
There are two more bigger series of images, but I still do not understand how it's done 😁

Show Content
I tried the tucking in the shower. I easily got my testicles to go up into the canals, but all that it does is pootch out my skin above. I can fold everything after that and possibly tape it all together. Unfortunately either I’m doing things wrong with my balls, or they’re too big.
At 68 Years old my 45 years of crossdressing I got a Hernia last December. Now I have to wear a Truss. Not a fetish I desired or considered.
Very nice, very tucked...
 52C0BB04-BFA9-4BB6-B72B-E79C6D172EBF.gif   
Since I am a MtF transgender woman I have been looking for ways to tuck, and I found the perfect gaff while shopping online. There is a pocket in the back where you put your penis so you don't need to take it off to relieve yourself.

Just my 2 cents on the subject

KaTee

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 51Y5mZSx43L._AC_SX679._SX._UX._SY._UY_.jpg     51KNLz0kt4L._AC_UX679_.jpg   
I've seen that one a number of times while shopping online. The only problem I run into is none of them are large enough to fit either my hips or cover that entire groin area.

Curse my American sizing! 😝

Contributors: BondageGreen (1) , Culmor (3) , Katee33 (1) , Kit-Katt (1) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (5) , Poorwhitetrash (1) , Tights (1) , TightSlip (8) , Tinker D (3) , vanessa_fetish (1) , Zooy (1)