Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex bondage
Women Wetlook Erotic Sexy Crotchless Jumpsuit Lady Latex PVC Bondage Bodysuit Double Zipper Lingerie Body Suit Clubwear Overalls
$152.33-38%

erection
Men Enhance Endurance Prolong Strong Erection Supplement Pill Improve Sex Function Capsule Oyster Ginseng Powder Extract18+
$36.30-2%

electro stimulation device
Body Massager Electric TENS Back Neck Massager Electro Muscle Electrotherapy Stimulator Treatments Relax Slimming Massage Device
$179.75-51%

mummy bondage
Velvet All-inclusive Stockings Sleeping Bag Mummy Stockings Full Body Wrap Bondage One-piece Zentai Tights
$32.49-53%

bdsm
Hollow Mesh Cock Cage Stainless Steel Male Chastity Device Belt Erotic Bondage Restraint Penis Cage Lock BDSM Sex Toys For Men
$84.46-52%

Bitysie
Bitysie 2022 Original Transparent Mesh T-shaped Split One-Piece Swimsuit High Leg Cut Leotard Sexual Women Spa Suit Skin
$289.19-15%

faak
Dia: 1.5cm Anal Beads Acrylic Black Pearl Anal Balls Butt Plugs Sex Toys For Men & Women Adult Games Products
$2.41

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Trying out my new bdsm kit
This is my first bondage kit so I'm very excited about it, it has some problems but I haven't stopped sleeping all bound every night since it arrived. In a way it's all that I wanted, a nice secure bind but at the same time easy to get out of.

The good:
  • Comfortable as a cloud, I can sleep with no discomfort at all 😁
  • The straps are easily adjustable, and actually have a tightness limit. I wish I could go all the way and touch my elbows together but I'll take that a safety measure.
  • It has metal rings and carabiners, so once I hook up myself it's basically impossible to escape by means of struggling. I need to reach the strap sliders for the release.
  • Best of all, no nerve pinching or low blood pressure! One of my worst fears was to wake up not feeling my arms, but as I mentioned the straps are tight enough to restraint my movement and keep everything secure, but loose enough to be considered safe.
  • As a bonus, I now have a matching set of bdsm gear, I think it's cute.
The bad:
  • The elastic corset sadly gave in, part of it broke apart leaving rags all over the place 😟 I'll have to sew it again and reinforce it. Maybe it's a signal of how fat I currently am... nice chance to start being more fit.
  • As I've mentioned in another post, the sizing runs too short. It's a miniature version designed maybe for petite women. I can almost use the elastic corset as a neck collar... albeit a very flimsy one.
  • Both wrist cuffs and leg cuffs have those Velcro straps, I can see two problems: runs all over my stockings, and on the long run the Velcro will stop working, so I'll need to change it regularly or use an entirely different way to close the cuffs.
Overall I'm very happy with my bondage kit, and it makes me think that if I can get this satisfaction out of an amateur kit, I could invest a little bit more to purchase better equipment and enjoy myself more.
So you got the Velcro bondage kit.
Yes, very comfortable, however not as secure as the buckle type.
Still, for those that want to try bondage or self bondage, the Velcro set is a great choice.
When your ready to advance, start with the ankle cuffs first. Again I say that because the ankles are larger than wrist cuffs, unless your a small girl.

Have fun 😁
Be carefull. Velcro destroys nylon.

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Contributors: PurpleVibes (1) , Tinker D (1) , Vixien (1)