Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Block Heel Pant Boots Chunky High Heel Pointy Toe Crotch Thigh Boot Over The Knee Black Heels Block Heel Shoes New
$163.35-34%

wetlook
1Pcs Women Pu Leather Lace Stockings Imitation Sexy Wetlook Black Lingerie Hot Erotic Fetish Clubwear Costumes Bodysuit
$3.50

bondage lock
SM Leather Padded Hood Blindfold With Lock Head Harness Mask Fetish Slave BDSM Bondage Erotic Sex Toy Couples Cosplay Party Mask
$12.40

Leosoxs lingerie
Hot erotic lingerie bow sexy love maid outfit apron maid outfit role passion uniform temptation suit
$71.86

aonihua women one
Surfing Swimwear Womens Rash Guard UPF 50+ Long Sleeve Swim Shirt One Piece Daving Bathing Suit Swimsuit Beach Wear Bodysuit
$26.99

high waist faux leather
Women High Waist Faux Leather Long Skirts Night Club Street Vintage Sashes A-line Maxi PU Skirts Party Bandage Skirt
$19.35-11%

inlzdz
Kids Girls Etiquette Praise Dance Dress Sleeveless Church Christian Worship Costume Asymmetrical Tunic Contemporary Dance Dress
$10.88-2%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Total latex encasement, latex mummification bondage
Chlorinated?
(09 Dec 2021, 23:35 )Like Ra Wrote: Chlorinated?

of course!  😁
A couple of quick photos of the Micro preforated hood as promised.
 20211213_123527.jpg     20211213_123520.jpg   
Finally got the chance to try my new face entry suit from KinkProjects.
Very well made, pretty easy to get into once you sort the technique....
Getting out of it on the other hand is a lot lot harder!!  Rolleyes

You have to use a shower to release the suctionwith plenty of water inside the suit, until you can get an elbow back into the body of the suit you are not going anywhere!! 

1.jpg       2.jpg   
Looks fantastic! How thick is it?
(08 Jan 2022, 11:10 )ltxrob Wrote: Getting out of it on the other hand is a lot lot harder!!  Rolleyes

You have to use a shower to release the suctionwith plenty of water inside the suit, until you can get an elbow back into the body of the suit you are not going anywhere!!

Congrats! I myself have the same suit (.40mm) and the same problem to get out, not being too flexible at the shoulders. Putting lube inside over the shoulders does help.
(08 Jan 2022, 15:11 )estanton Wrote:
(08 Jan 2022, 11:10 )ltxrob Wrote: Getting out of it on the other hand is a lot lot harder!!  Rolleyes

Congrats! I myself have the same suit (.40mm) and the same problem to get out, not being too flexible at the shoulders. Putting lube inside over the shoulders does help.

for me it was releasing the vacuumn in the arms to allow me to even start getting the shoulder out.
I did rely 100% on the chlorination and it was fine getting it on and while wearing it, but it certainly requires the shower to loosen things up to get out.
This will be relegated to the "I have a few hours to play kit, not the sub 30 min quick tacktile fix pile!!
(08 Jan 2022, 14:42 )Like Ra Wrote: Looks fantastic! How thick is it?

0.4mm
Treated myself to one of these the other week....
 encase.JPG   
Business trip coming up in 2 weeks
can't wait to try it!  😁  Best get my suction on the vac pipe.. in through the mouth out through the nose!

Just need to figure out how not to make a mess of the hotel bed with lube!  Confused
I'm .. kinda ... envy 😋

Will there be any photos? 😇

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
"Steri-Nurse" latex encasement comic Culmor 20 5,312 14 Sep 2023, 11:23
Last Post: Like Ra
Has anyone glued themselves into total rubber enclosure? SlaveToRubber 40 16,275 10 Jul 2021, 19:16
Last Post: anotherkyguy
Latex encasement on top of latex encasement madjack 9 22,259 20 Feb 2012, 04:34
Last Post: systemisdownz10

Contributors: catransvestic (1) , Christina (1) , Culmor (20) , edding (2) , egregious (1) , encased (8) , estanton (1) , herrpee (1) , jessilongstocking (2) , jogi (2) , jogi4419 (1) , jtr765 (1) , Kit-Katt (2) , krinlyc (2) , laris069 (2) , latexballet (1) , latexwolf (2) , Like Ra (83) , ltxrob (20) , mad.mardigan (3) , madboyevil (1) , madjack (17) , no smile (3) , PurpleVibes (2) , Spandexslaaf (3) , Strappado (4) , stucklord (5) , stucklord02 (3) , testfan (1) , Thinkingwithmypenis (1) , TieUpTime (1) , TightSlip (18) , Tinker D (5) , Topsissy (1) , vanessa_fetish (2) , Will90MeeG (2)