Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex zentai
100% Latex Rubber Gummi Grau Coat Cosplay Catsuit Top Zentai 0.4mm Masquerade S-XXL
$187.07-65%

latex one piece
New Face Open Shiny Zentai Suit Men One Piece Spandex Zentai Second Skin Suit for Halloween Tights Full Body Cosplay Costume
$27.82-6%

mummy bondage
Super Oil Shiny Tight Full Body Stockings Sleeping Bag Mummy Bondage Pullover Oily One-piece One-piece All-inclusive Tights
$24.18-53%

shapewear
Body Shapewear Women Spandex Long Sleeve Women‘s Binders and Shapers Underbust Shapers Plus Size Slimming Underwear
$35.70-40%

voletex
Voletex Latex Stockings Women Step Foot Rubber Stockings Thigh High Rubber Stockings Customized
$45.98-7%

leohex
LEOHEX Sexy Matte Back Zipper Leotards Sleeveless Bodysuit High Cut Women Swimsuits Japanese Bathing Suits One Piece Swimwear
$69.98

koomiho
KOOMIHO Simulation Strong Figure Realistic Silicone Male Muscle Suit Artificial Sturdy Chest Men Crossdresser Macho Cosplay
$256.52-59%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Top 5 Pantyhose Rules
Years ago my wife and I used, for a short time, Wolford satin the luxe. *expensive*. (40 euros). After a few weeks the would devep a hole at the toes. Then we switched to Platinos which had something similar with a price in the twenties, but lastest years. Hence Platinos stopped selling those. And then, after a few years one developed a hole as well. That is when I decided to make our own. It started with cutting open the damaged Platinos to get an idea for the pattern. After some development I have become quite good at it, and because in Amsterdam there is a shop with an enormously large collection of lycra (kantjeboord) for a decnt price, we have now a very large variety of tights with matching bodies. Looks fantastic.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 AB2CC8AC-C1E1-4C3F-9B53-0552AE108C2F.jpeg   
(05 Oct 2018, 18:37 )Zooy Wrote: Years ago my wife and I used, for a short time, Wolford satin the luxe. *expensive*. (40 euros). After a few weeks the would devep a hole at the toes. Then we switched to Platinos which had something similar with a price in the twenties, but lastest years. Hence Platinos stopped selling those. And then, after a few years one developed a hole as well. That is when I decided to make our own. It started with cutting open the damaged Platinos to get an idea for the pattern. After some development I have become quite good at it, and because in Amsterdam there is a shop with an enormously large collection of lycra (kantjeboord) for a decnt price, we have now a very large variety of tights with matching bodies. Looks fantastic.

It does look fantastic Zooy! Thanks for posting the photo.
(05 Oct 2018, 17:29 )Like Ra Wrote: Yes, "Fatal Neon" was and still is an exception. Unfortunately, discontinued, what confirms my point, that they are making pantyhose for pantyhose haters 😁

You can still get them like Ebay and few other sites but your going to pay a high price. Just do a search sure you will find them but don't be surprised the price.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What's the best control top pantyhose? doxel 17 9,583 29 Jun 2020, 13:17
Last Post: TightsSissy

Contributors: bondagetom1 (3) , Like Ra (5) , mysecretpantyhose (2) , shinytights (1) , Vixien (1) , Zooy (1)