Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent swimsuit
Sexy Mens Bikini Swimwear Mesh Hollow Out Swimsuit Drawstring Low Waist Swim Briefs Transparent Surfing Shorts Beachwear
$54.84

kigurumi mask crossdress
(AL99) Customize Character Crossdress Female/Girl Resin Half/ Full Head With Lock Cosplay Japanese Anime Game Role Kigurumi Mask
$725.99-25%

transparent dress
AniLV Pink Sweet Nurse Uniorm Cosplay Women Leather Strap Buckle Transparent Dress Temperament Pajamas Outfits Customes
$18.86

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft One Piece Nylon Spandex Kids Y-back Biketards Black Camisole Short Unitards Toddler Girls Stage Performance Suits
$19.34-44%

anime fetish
Seamless Latex Gloves Black Red Long Sexy Fetish Rubber Gloves for Women Cosplay Costumes
$56.87-25%

manyjoy
Manyjoy Hollow Open Tunnel Anal Plug Masturbator Anal Speculum Plug Vagina Butt Plugs Spreader BDSM Erotic Products Unisex Toy
$10.08-29%

crossdress fetish
Pink Black Rubber Latex Mould Seamless Latex Opera Long Gloves Unisex Fetish Gloves For Women Man Crossdressing Cosplay COS
$45.57

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Tom Tame's sissification hypno videos
I know that in star ligh7 there was a (magic circle? ) or like a satanic pentagram or something spliced into the video for a second or less. It also has that deep humming and the eerie eye contact. In lighthouse there was an image that I still can't tell what it is, but it's very red and I couldn't get the player to pause on it, so I couldn't tell what it actually was, but it was extremely disturbing to me. Could these be techniques for getting the listener to respond traumatically to induce a DID or something of the like?

I'm religious as well and have deep rooted connections and beliefs, and I felt that the video may have been either just using it to try to create that trauma needed for suggestions to slip through, or actually challenge those beliefs, or even target those with similar sort of religious beliefs. 

Regardless of someone's opinion of religion, isn't that interesting to note?
(12 May 2022, 22:53 )LeilaCM Wrote: I know that in star ligh7 there was a (magic circle? ) or like a satanic pentagram or something spliced into the video for a second or less. It also has that deep humming and the eerie eye contact. In lighthouse there was an image that I still can't tell what it is, but it's very red and I couldn't get the player to pause on it, so I couldn't tell what it actually was, but it was extremely disturbing to me. Could these be techniques for getting the listener to respond traumatically to induce a DID or something of the like?

do you remember where in the video that was? I can try and catch it myself.
(13 May 2022, 07:05 )napras-sword Wrote:
(12 May 2022, 22:53 )LeilaCM Wrote: I know that in star ligh7 there was a (magic circle? ) or like a satanic pentagram or something spliced into the video for a second or less. It also has that deep humming and the eerie eye contact. In lighthouse there was an image that I still can't tell what it is, but it's very red and I couldn't get the player to pause on it, so I couldn't tell what it actually was, but it was extremely disturbing to me. Could these be techniques for getting the listener to respond traumatically to induce a DID or something of the like?

do you remember where in the video that was? I can try and catch it myself.

Man, I just watched through a couple of the videos. The light house one had a couple red images and I managed to stop it on some this time and one of them was just a normal pic of a girl in lingerie in red, but the first time I noticed it I couldn't stop on it and it was only one pic, so I may have stopped at the wrong spot, but I KNOW I saw a pentagram with like the goat demon in the middle in one of the videos. I would have sworn it was star light, but I couldn't find it in there.
New member, first post. Saw this thread and felt compelled to come here and say

I simply..
☆✯adore✯☆
Tom's amazing videos.

TomTameForPresident2024
Oh, I love TomTame's videos, probably some of my deepest trances <3 

I rarely trance deep with hypno videos, often too visually stimulating (tons of clips, flashes, words, etc.), or if it's a proper trance video it's just a spiral (could just listen to it), but TomTame's videos uses the medium really well: induction has a good length, visuals are not too overwhelming just enough to keep your senses busy and distracted, and the instructions and commands are simple enough to follow with your mostly blank mind <3

But I do agree that the main section could use a bit more polish, but it's hard for me to expand on this very well? Trance amnesia has become more effective lately, and TomTame's videos are very at this as well (eg. there's one video where I only remember a girl showing off a dress?). So it's mostly just a general idea of the main content feeling rushed, or too short? Sometimes too general or basic? Also like specific short experience that stayed with me, I remember I wasn't into the negativity on big men bodies in one of the videos, but I can see others liking it. 

Overall I think they're amazing videos, it's just the induction being too good, taking me really deep, that the main content lacking that leaves me wanting more <3

Also wanted to bring up TomTame's been posting their Bambi listening experience on the Bambi subreddit <3 I love reading people's detailed experiences with hypnosis <3
I tried out Why Not Be A Doll? last night because my current hypno dom wants me to become one, and it's not really one of my fetishes, so I'm trying to use outside hypnosis to sort of "implant" that fetish in myself. It's happened before, I just need to keep at it for long enough.

This is one of Tomtame's few videos that, while it is geared towards sissy men/mtf, it's not irrelevant to cis women. I'm pretty sure I saw a penis waving around on a body that looked female but other than that I didn't notice anything that explicitly said "this is meant for biological males" in it. It's also really, really strong and it's one of the few times I've ended a video wanting more from it.
(12 May 2022, 09:55 )Like Ra Wrote:
(12 May 2022, 07:41 )LeilaCM Wrote: Or if there's a program or something to use then I could do it instead of having someone else do it for me.
There is even a thread for this: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2119

In short: youtube is the best option so far, but it does not recognize two simultaneous voices.

I’d suggest https://aws.amazon.com/transcribe/

It’s much better than youtube.
(17 Jul 2022, 17:50 )Kari9 Wrote: I’d suggest https://aws.amazon.com/transcribe/

It’s much better than youtube.
AWS: 60 minutes of speech-to-text for 12 months. Youtube is free.
New file: "Bambi in the Box" (nominated for the 2022 Sissy Hypno Awards.)

Source: https://hypnotube.com/video/bambi-in-the-box-31374.html

Also, available at the full resolution on Mega (see the first post) - 3.7GB!

Tom Tame Wrote:
 Bambi in the Box-01.jpg   
I think it's done. I've been tweaking the audio a little. This works best with the BS files, of course. There are lots of triggers from those audio files.

I will say--not to be overly dramatic or anything--I'm a little concerned about posting it to HT. I may just keep it here. I noticed when I'd produced some test videos that I felt the effects of it. I felt myself going under while watching, and it was only my critical brain looking for things wrong that prevented me from sliding under completely.

This uses a lot of the BS themes but with a more visual impact. There's not an awakener in the traditional sense. I'm a bit nervous about positing it publicly where I can't take it down if I want to. I don't think it'll get a negative response. I'm worried it's dangerous (which seems silly to say, but I feel it nevertheless).

lol, I'm being overly cautious, or paranoid probably. Maybe it's fine.

When you watch it (or after), let me know if I should post it on HT. In past videos I've had some good constructive criticism and made changes accordingly, and I really appreciated that, because when you get into the weeds, you're too close and can't see what someone else might see.

wiesodennnicht Wrote:What’s happening and how it works:

The file destroys “the self”. The “I” of the subject, the decision-making part of the human being is knocked out. The Bambi entity is taking its place. It’s taking the full control of the listener, because there is no persona left. There is no constructive thinking, judgement of what’s happening, nor any will. What’s left is but a passive husk, that’s enjoying the wave, pulsation after pulsation of being “taken care” by Bambi. It is like a trip.

If someone has aeady the Bambi triggers installed, then they are completely helpless. It doesn’t stop with the video. I assume every time the subject is spacing out during the day, Bambi just takes over.

Your files are one of the most powerful ones I’ve seen. I can compare it to only one “artist”. If you want my honest opinion, I would say it is dangerous. If you decide to post it on HT please advise people to watch it only if they are ready to do something life altering.

On the other hand, those who are really into hypnosis will view it as a true relish and give you standing ovation.
That's my view on it. I hope I am not overly dramatic.

wiesodennnicht Wrote:This is dangerous. Actions, attitude and reasoning weren’t mine, yet I was emerged in them so effectively that in a sense it was the new me. I was the Bambi persona. Nothing of me was left. No reasoning nor thinking about consequences of what I’m doing. Even the next day, I still feel that I am Bambi and I smile and I feel my body and… There is no going back, because there is nothing to go back to. There is no previous me. There is only this Bambi ecstasy. I need to watch just one more time.
(15 Sep 2022, 19:40 )Like Ra Wrote: New file: "Bambi in the Box"
I watched it last night, it's a really well-made video, i'm not sure if i felt something really alarming. At some point in the video when Bambi is told to wake up, I started smiling more intensely and move my head a little bit, but it wasn't me. (ps: i've listened to bambi files several times)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) Like Ra 1,004 1,142,375 8 hours ago
Last Post: Like Ra
Sissification-related videos: which ones do u like? princesitanatty 12 14,838 16 Sep 2022, 11:50
Last Post: GraceFem

Contributors: annitoy (1) , bobhoze (3) , catmartyr (1) , dustymoon1 (4) , fdv161 (3) , guytohypno (1) , HypnoMix (1) , hypnotizedslut (1) , jeffkronn (1) , JesseC (1) , jthursday (1) , Kari9 (1) , LeilaCM (8) , Like Ra (30) , lurker (4) , Lycalopex (3) , napras-sword (2) , NotSpoogeanator (1) , Oldself (5) , sam_henry (1) , slut_sqrd (1) , spiraltone42 (2) , tng1206 (1) , Weeble (3)