Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

mummy bondage
5pc Super Oil Shiny Tight Full Body Stockings Sleeping Bag Mummy Bondage Pullover Oily One-piece One-piece All-inclusive Tights
$147.62-53%

penis milking machine
sexual balls erotic licking Chest vaginal products brief Female masturbation sex machine for women vibrator men mine
$120.83-30%

gothic lolita
Women Vintage Plaid Dresses Punk Gothic Patchwork Lace Up Dress Short Sleeve Irregular Dress Summer Feminina Vestidos Mujer
$20.65-47%

sexy pantyhose
Plus Size Fishnet Bottomed Pantyhose Women Professional Latin Tights Sexy Mesh Transparent Stockings For Ballroom & Latin Dance
$2.93

crossdress fetish latex
Crossdress Men and Women Shiny Transparent Ultra Thin Latex Zentai Nail fetishism Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves
$212.96-19%

tiaobug sissy
TiaoBug Men Sissy Gay Glitter Low Waist Ruffled Swimming Briefs Bowknot Lace Decor Frilly Underpants Lingerie Underwear Swimwear
$6.44-29%

nose hook bondage
IKOKY Adjustable Nose Hook Sex Toy for Couples Unisex Force Rise Role Playing SM Bondage Elastic Strap Slave Training
$3.65

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Tip for the family house
As you have to hide that you want solid bars on the ceiling, when you don't have a beam there is a solution.
You have to make a very solid beam with two equally strong uprights and all in wood.
Then you put hooks on the sides saying that it is to hang your macrame or flowers OR BETTER a hammock
Since you are being careful LOL and don't want this falling out, you can tell that you took too big wood.
Once done, you don't want to take the wood apart and throw away ....
I had done this in my old house which had a plasterboard ceiling. To make things pretty, I had also added some old light spots. No one ever knew it wasn't for decoration
Another excuse is punching bags. They are heavy and must sustain heavy kicks.
Or one of those hanging wicker chairs that used to be available bat IKEA.
Or even a rope ladder for the kids to play on. (Although that will leave marks on the wall where they put their meet to kick off & make it swing)
(10 Oct 2020, 21:46 )Comme Ra Wrote: Les sacs de frappe sont une autre excuse. Ils sont lourds et doivent supporter des coups de pied lourds.

Les sacs de frappe auxquels je n'avais pas pensé. Aussi génial comme idée
(11 Oct 2020, 17:00 )Marc Wrote: Comme Ra
😁

Contributors: egregious (1) , Like Ra (2) , Marc (2)