Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

wig hair
Soft Smooth Synthetic Lace Front Black Wigs Half Hand Tied for Women Heat Resistant Fiber Hair Straight Wig 24 Inches DailyWig
$27.76

lip plump
QIBEST Color Changing Lip Gloss Pearlescent Glassy Lip Oil Natural Moisturizing Lip Balm Reduce Lip Lines Jelly Plump Lips Care
$8.77-54%

leather pencil skirt
Seoulish Black Faux PU Leather Women's Wrap Skirts 2022 New High Waist Workwear Ladies Sheath Pencil Skirts Female Autumn Winter
$36.28-50%

transparent dress
Transparent Erotic Open Pajamas Lace Frenulum Tulle Dress Lingerie Women Open Crotch Sheer Temptation Black Plus Size Baby Doll
$5.17-29%

pvc stockings
Laser Colorful Wet Look PVC Stockings Shiny PU Leather Thigh High Stocking Tights Cosplay Sexy Over Kness Long Medias Clubwear
$21.30-40%

1d oil stockings
1D Weman Ultra Thin Sexy Oil Shinny Backline Stockings Transparent Seamed Thigh High over the knee long red stocking
$22.89

zippidy
Sexy Shining Silver Rhinestones Sleeveless Dress Evening Costume Stretch Performance Dance Show Celebrate Outfit
$119.79-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

The shopping links on the right side
This question is for Ra.  I keep seeing cool things on the right side shopping links, but I tend to notice them as I'm clicking to go to another page or clicking back so I miss seeing the details for the items that catch my eye.  Is there a place on the website where all of these can be browsed at once or a way to see the history of what's been shown? Thanks
I’m sure that it would gobble up a ton of disk space.
Even if you have a terabyte drive.
The links on the right are generated “on the fly”, using the most recent situations on eBay and Ali, and they are random. However, they are cached for around 10min. If you missed something, try to either go back (the browser might cache them), or keep reloading the page, the group you are looking for might appear again.
https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/69479

You can also try this page, where I keep interesting items I stumble upon.
Have you disabled the AliExpress Ad's on the right edge, seems to only show ebay Ad's

Maybe when I login, I always roll a 6...lol
I'm curious about how the ads are targeted - my top one was just for a baseball card.
(28 Dec 2020, 06:57 )MstrChain Wrote: Have you disabled the AliExpress Ad's on the right edge, seems to only show ebay Ad's
Ali completely changed the API, so, yes, I disabled them (the old API stopped working completely) and I'm rewriting this part.

(28 Dec 2020, 12:57 )Culmor Wrote: I'm curious about how the ads are targeted
They are not 😊 I' use a bunch of keywords, however even the most kinky words can occur in descriptions of very vanilla items, and eBay/Ali might suddenly show something irrelevant.

User information is not tracked - I do not use any provided by eBay targeting scripts for various reasons, beginning with privacy and ending with slowdowns.

(28 Dec 2020, 12:57 )Culmor Wrote: my top one was just for a baseball card
Is the name on the card "Eric Kroll" by any chance? 😁
(28 Dec 2020, 13:04 )Like Ra Wrote: User information is not tracked - I do not use any provided by eBay targeting scripts for various reasons, beginning with privacy and ending with slowdowns.

Secret Good2
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2474 😊
A Japanese 'Snoopy' shopping bag this time. it all seems very random 😊

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Userinfo on the left side of the posts Like Ra 3 1,206 16 Feb 2020, 03:54
Last Post: Like Ra
Broken links Like Ra 24 20,225 21 Nov 2015, 20:44
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Culmor (2) , essanym (2) , Like Ra (19) , MstrChain (2) , no smile (1) , PlayerT (1) , Tinker D (1) , Vixien (4)