Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress cosplay female
Sexy Female Big Fake Breast Silicone Plump Chest Enlargement Artificial Big Tits Crossdressing Cosplay Sex Toys For Women Man
$193.60

urethral plug
2022 New Stainless Steel Urethral Sound Dilator Male Penis Plug Threaded Urethra Catheter Stimulator Adult Sex Toy For Men Gay
$5.08-4%

armbinder
Fetish BDSM Hand Bondage Restraints Arm Binder Adult Armbinder Sex Toys For Woman Sexy Bondage Sex Game Sex Products
$4.49-20%

nose hook bondage
Slave Bondage Leather Choker Collar Strap with Smooth Stainless Steel Nose Hook for Fetish Bdsm Restraint Flirting Sex Toys
$6.91-3%

msemis
Womens Lingerie Sheer Floral Lace Underwired Open Breast Exposed Hot Bra Open Chest Bra Tops Unlined Cupless Brassiere Underwear
$8.17-35%

anal plug
Glass Anal Plug Sex Toys For Women Pink Heart Anal Stimulator Crystal Buttplug Women Men Prostate Massage Vagina Butt Plug Balls
$5.41-1%

latex fetish
Sexy Black Latex Mask Full Enclosure Rubber Hood Fetish with Eyeshade Eyes Cover and Mouth Gags Back Zipper
$39.91-34%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

The Tie-up Club
(06 Jan 2014, 19:43 )Like Ra Wrote: I did, finally. Interesting idea. But to make it close to reality, I would notch up the age a bit. Make them, say, 4 years older. If you check the other thread (self-bondage and kids), 12 is the average age at which kids start to tie each other up.
I have a lot of the stories aeady written I started the series in 2005. More characters were added the next group is older with a few younger I am planning a spin-off where some of the parents as well as some of the oldest. (Mostly teens) break away from the younger kids. Those will be written using input from here. The original series was created for a defunct site called Lolita Bondage and the series was tailored for that site. I'll post the rest of the series and accept ides for the new series. I'm thinking of using the name "Order of the Golden Cuffs" and most of the characters will be teens to mid twenties in age. Will include two married couples, two couples of a MLF and a teen boy and some teen couples. All have been introduced as individuals in this series with a couple of teen boys that will be paired with the two teen girls . (Most of those stories are not yet posted here.)
(07 Jan 2014, 06:47 )whizbang Wrote: More characters were added
I can't even remember these characters 😁
(07 Jan 2014, 08:54 )Like Ra Wrote:
(07 Jan 2014, 06:47 )whizbang Wrote: More characters were added
I can't even remember these characters 😁
That's because those parts have not been posted yet At this point I have only posted a small part of the series there are a total of 32 parts in the main series alone plus a 7 part Pony Girl Club spin off series and about 10 or so other stories I might not post all of those since they are side plots and have a lot of the younger characters. I have to look through that part of the collection. Right now you have only seen about a third of the total cast of characters.
Hmmm, Where is this going next?
Holy crap, I read this years ago and could never find it since. And just now doing a search for cum eating hypnosis here and this pops up in the results. Freaky.
Yes, LikeRa.Com is the answer to everything! 😉

[Image: LR144-pink2.png]

Contributors: 7878 (1) , Fresh_Air1234 (1) , Like Ra (4) , NoNeedToBreathe (1) , Tinker D (4) , whizbang (15)