Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

gothic lolita
Brand Design Dropship Sweet Lolita Style Gothic Cosplay Black Pink Cozy Wedges Mary Jane High Heels Pumps Platform Shoes Woman
$34.07-40%

high waist faux leather
Seoulish Black Faux PU Leather Women's Wrap Skirts 2022 New High Waist Workwear Ladies Sheath Pencil Skirts Female Autumn Winter
$33.86-50%

vatine
Free Size Cockring Vibrators for Men Medical Glans Exerciser Cock Enlargement Delay Ejaculation Trainer Sex Toys Erotic Ring Set
$17.90

time lock bondage
1PC Sex Toys for Women Timing Lock Adult Games Long Time Binding Binding Male Female Slave TrainingBdsm Bondage Gear Equipment
$41.56-34%

leohex
LEOHEX Spandex Glossy Opaque Pantyhose Shiny High Waist Tights Sexy Stockings Yoga Pants Training Women Sports Leggings Fitness
$47.19-52%

gothic lolita
Lolita Gothic Girls Hollow Out Fishnet Stockings Women Fashion Halloween Black Tights Garter Over Knee Socks Sheer Pantyhose
$1.75

wetlook
2018 New High Quality Fetish Wear For Women 2XL Lingerie Black Wetlook Faux Leather Sexy Nightwear Open Crotch Leggings Pants
$28.22-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Strange, weird or totally inappropriate gags
Some medical devices that I'm pretty sure will effectively gag the victim patient.

Gag 1.jpg     Gag 2.jpg     Gag 3.jpg   
Whoa....
Double WHOA!!!

Seriously weird, but incredibly erotic at the same time...

MJ
Quote:Seriously weird, but incredibly erotic at the same time...

Just what I thought, probably more fun as a fantasy rather than a reality though.
Wow!

I have thought about such szenarios before.... Especially the last pic with forced feeding tube....

Is that you on the pics culmor? If not where did you find them?

krinlyc
No, they're not me - a mustache isn't a good look for crossplay 😉
They were on JG Leather's site, near the bottom of the 'news' page. I wouldn't copy his original work but as these are described as 'webfinds' I didn't see much harm in copying them here. I made the montages myself. Incidentally I've seen video of a domme using the inflatable oesophagal tube. I think it was Herrin Silvia but possibly Amanda Wildefyre; both are gorgeous in their own way.
I'm fairly sure I've seen this guy before on one of the old yahoo groups many years ago.
His whole this was about the intubations, often with neck braces too.
Occasional videos were posted too... This from the time when yahoo groups had a limit and you had to download them in zip parts and combine them.
I seem to remember reading that he was often could only maintain the intubation for maybe 20 minutes or so.
I have no idea where you would find him online now.
The second image shows the so called supraglottic airway device. The latest design is penis shaped:

supraglottic-device-gag-01.jpg   

But there are others:

supraglottic-device-gag-02.gif     supraglottic-device-gag-03.jpg     supraglottic-device-gag-04.jpg     supraglottic-device-gag-05.png     supraglottic-device-gag-06.jpg   

You can find them on ebay:
eBay: supraglottic
Search eBay UK: supraglottic
Search eBay DE: supraglottic
(14 Sep 2015, 23:17 )Like Ra Wrote: The second image shows the so called supraglottic airway device. The latest design is penis shaped:

But there are others:

You can find them on ebay:
eBay: supraglottic
Search eBay UK: supraglottic
Search eBay DE: supraglottic

I find this latest medical gag theme utterly compelling and very arousing - but, deep down, I know that I couldn't fulfil my fantasies without somehow overcoming my own very strong 'gag-reflex' CURSES! 😟
MJ
Some more gags that you may enjoy:

tumblr_m3txf5delq1r39pwho1_540.jpg    - a very serious looking combination of bit, harness and ball gag?
 tumblr_nixp35BdIN1qcvgrzo1_540.jpg    - more for the imagination/fantasy, why do I find tube gags so erotic?
 tumblr_nu76hvR5uw1qiftddo1_1280.jpg    - (almost?) an impossible pose, but love the idea

enjoy

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Gags (and Hoods) - A personal view madjack 77 45,948 09 Nov 2022, 21:48
Last Post: Bound Whore